Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160523
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452922
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: 1st ever panhandle white knight award
Mdlee 3 15.00%
Wonton88 0 0%
Dugglehill 1 5.00%
Rrabbit6926 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2016, 09:26 PM   #31
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default You think so highly of yourself there 'b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Originally Posted by hotrix1
No shit Precious. Why do you think we're so pissed about it???? It's definitely not to cause drama. Really? With all the bells and whistles going off, a casual observer would think otherwise. But that is just an *opinion.* (I've been told mine are roses If you read the "denied service" and "we have a mole" threads in ML, you wouldn't think it was drama. That is what I was referring to in my last comment Not even remotely. Sooo sorry, don't have the cliffnotes version.Than you aren't sorry if there isn't a short, concise, precise version you could do Read ALL of it.By the time I get the interest to do it , it would be for not(sp)

meh.
Not a judgement. I'm not a Mod or Admin or Owner of this site.
More would be accomplished to your goals to do as I listed above: Keep it short, concise, precise.
Otherwise people would think you are butthurt that you can't see a Provider. Not saying that is what it is. But with all the reams of stuff you post about it, That would be *my* opinion. Not judgement. Not fact. Not even hearsay.
Maybe she'll just come to TX and leave all that behind. A couple of threads started here in TX about that.

If you didn't like the "drama" here, who asked you to come over from Texas? If you can't read fast enough before you get bored, what fault is that of ours? If you haven't learned to gloss over the fluff and can't understand humor and satire, why do you even offer your opinion? Who asked you? Play in your own backyard. You were not here when it started, you wont be here when it ends.
Butthurt? No!! My Precious, if you have to have it explained to you in simple terms you can comprehend, it's about fair play. The fanboys monopolizing the forum and knocking other hobbyist for liking other than their fave. The blatant postwhoring and thread bumping that knocks anyone other than their dearly beloved off their rightful perch. The denial of service for refusal to bow before the queen. The backstabbing rat bastard cockblocking with a different provider by twisting a comment that was made in confidence in the company of men who should at least have some degree of integrity, behave like MEN and not a bunch of pussies. Is that clear and concise and precise enough?

And I don't have to explain sarcasm to you when I said "Sooo Sorry" do I? If you can't keep up, what do they teach you in TX? Here I thought AL educational standards were low enough.

If you haven't the time to glean that info from what was part of our original problem, what makes you think you have the reason to offer your opinion on a matter your not thoroughly familiar with.? As for opinions, you know what they say about it being like assholes??? ....... and you certainly don't have to be one. Not that I'm calling you one. Just saying that you might become familiar with the facts first, before offering an opinion.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." --President Abraham Lincoln
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." --Benjamin Franklin
I didn't say it. If you don't like it, blame them

Butthurt? Nobody will blame you if you got your butt hurt here and go back to Texas. To think I thought well enough of you to give you the source to form your opinion and there you go disappoint me. Not just the fact you can't comprehend but also the fact you're also LAZY.

Roses, my butt. Think what you may about your opinion, now we know it's complete and utterly . Now that's just my "opinion". And just in case you don't get that either, here's something more your speed.......

Really Precious, not wanting to muddy the pool here or get into a pissing contest. We have other fish to fry. But if you will walk into it eyes wide open, I'm a sarcastic twit, with a quick wit and shit for willpower to resist. No offense.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:36 PM   #32
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default SORRY PROFESSOR

For me to reply,
then forget in my haste
oh, the opportunity such I did waste
for to PreciousB, I did quote
may have been in bad taste
forgetting to ask him to cast, his ballot to vote.

Have you cast your vote yet B?
Old 09-12-2016, 02:36 AM   #33
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
If you didn't like the "drama" here, Where did I state that? I'll sit and wait for you to post the link supporting that from a Panhandle thread.who asked you to come over from Texas? If you can't read fast enough before you get bored, what fault is that of ours? If you haven't learned to gloss over the fluff and can't understand humor and satire, why do you even offer your opinion? Who asked you? Play in your own backyard. You were not here when it started, you wont be here when it ends.
Now, this second paragraph is about the closest you've been concise and precise. Still can shorten a bit. But you implied that at the end.
Butthurt? No!! My Precious, if you have to have it explained to you in simple terms you can comprehend, it's about fair play. The fanboys monopolizing the forum and knocking other hobbyist for liking other than their fave. The blatant postwhoring and thread bumping that knocks anyone other than their dearly beloved off their rightful perch. The denial of service for refusal to bow before the queen. The backstabbing rat bastard cockblocking with a different provider by twisting a comment that was made in confidence in the company of men who should at least have some degree of integrity, behave like MEN and not a bunch of pussies. Is that clear and concise and precise enough?

And I don't have to explain sarcasm to you when I said "Sooo Sorry" do I? If you can't keep up, what do they teach you in TX? Here I thought AL educational standards were low enough.Sarcasm doesn't have to be explained. The intent should be delivered the same both ways (with and sans.) Yours wasn't. Is that a commentary on the state of education where you reside? Being rhetorical. That means you don't have to answer.

If you haven't the time to glean that info from what was part of our original problem, what makes you think you have the reason to offer your opinion on a matter your not thoroughly familiar with.? As for opinions, you know what they say about it being like assholes??? ....... and you certainly don't have to be one. Not that I'm calling you one. Just saying that you might become familiar with the facts first, before offering an opinion. Yup. If the facts were not covered in so much rants it would be easier. But it is not the point of this board for people to make things easy. Or withhold opinion. As much as it clouds the matter, it ain't breaking GL here.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." --President Abraham Lincoln
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." --Benjamin Franklin
[COLOR=#333333]I didn't say it. If you don't like it, blame themSeeing that you like tossing them, i'll do a quid pro quo for you. "I'm fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I'd like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don't like being alone because they truly don't like themselves, but I love me." Gene Simmons
Butthurt? Nobody will blame you if you got your butt hurt here and go back to Texas. To think I thought well enough of you to give you the source to form your opinion and there you go disappoint me. Not just the fact you can't comprehend but also the fact you're also LAZY.

Roses, my butt. Think what you may about your opinion, now we know it's complete and utterly . Now that's just my "opinion". Nah. Treat it like a Canvasback.And just in case you don't get that either, here's something more your speed.......

Really?

Really Precious, not wanting to muddy the pool here or get into a pissing contest. We have other fish to fry. But if you will walk into it eyes wide open, I'm a sarcastic twit, with a quick wit and shit for willpower to resist. No offense.You have muddied the pool. I just came in originally requesting the cheat notes and you had to be Professor Verbose about it. I'm not pissing about anything. Not perturbed in any sorts. I'll have to offer that as soon as you can find a GL stating that members can't post to other areas of the site than where they reside, you have to put up with post from them. I just have near family in the Panhandle and venture through there. Hence my checking it out.
You really gotta check out this Whispers guy if you really want to see someone who rubs people the wrong way. But the guy has a way to get a point across.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 02:37 AM   #34
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
For me to reply,
then forget in my haste
oh, the opportunity such I did waste
for to PreciousB, I did quote
may have been in bad taste
forgetting to ask him to cast, his ballot to vote.

Have you cast your vote yet B?
Didn't think you'd care about my vote.
Is it open to those outside the Panhandle?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:25 AM   #35
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews
Default where is"InkDlee"

shouldnt she/he be included LOL
...Baby... is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 06:25 AM   #36
bamadog78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Let's assume for a min that the wk award is given. Then what? I'm no fan of the constant bumping or the trashing of other providers that has happened here. What is the goal and how do we get there? To me unless I'm missing something this award does not accomplish that.
bamadog78 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:04 AM   #37
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Yeah Precious,. I do care.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Didn't think you'd care about my vote.
Is it open to those outside the Panhandle?
...if you're willing to offer your opinion on the subject. Don't just sit there and watch man. fuckin' Participate. Nobody reserved the right to exclude non-native hobbyists. My sarcasm get's the best of me and get's away sometime. Told you I was a fucking Sarcastic Twit. Not an excuse, but it may give rise to misunderstanding, I realize. No offense to the Lone Star State, I've had a few pieces of the local fare there during my(dare I say) TER days. Mighty fine pieces I might add.

Now as to ""I'm fascinated with myself and love hearing the sound of my own voice. I'd like to hear what I have to say. A lot of people don't like being alone because they truly don't like themselves, but I love me." Gene Simmons. How appropriate, I happen to agree, I don't care what people think of me because despite my being a sarcastic ASS, I love myself. I'm a person with values and integrity who's willing to stand up for the less fortunate, the fearful and the voiceless. I'm loud and proud of who I am, something a Texan would understand.

And I do enjoy the mental swordplay. As to being verbose....Gotta work on that. Fingers get in the way of thought process, and English is my second language after all. Prefer English as a medium of communication, but have 4 other tongues I'm more familiar with. May be more precise or concise but less expressive than English. Guess pre-law, and English lit did it me in.

No offense Precious_b, none to you
With this thought, I bid you adieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Baby... View Post
And pretty Baby here....have you forgiven the Rat who gave you misinformation about me that you didn't ask for or want? The one that ratted you out, then forced my hand(under duress from rrabbit). Hope rrabbit wasn't too harsh. I got flak for that too. Was it mdlee?
Would love to see you again after we figure how to plug the leaks first.
Old 09-12-2016, 08:05 AM   #38
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFree View Post
It was me that got points for posting a screen shot of the PM from NLN to the Mens Lounge....

Jay

That not what NLN was talking about

She said some one told her someone said something bad about her in the ML

Not some one post a sreen shot
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 08:43 AM   #39
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default Baby !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Baby... View Post

Everything is Hidden in in plain Site !

and rrabbit knows.............. Miss MD-ink's Bud
Old 09-12-2016, 09:13 AM   #40
BalconyView
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Damn. All this BS. I just want to fuck......
BalconyView is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:41 AM   #41
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No NLN isnt in this any more lol i was Just trying to share my little bit of info on points, and ended up with my foot in my mouth lol i could think of a better use for my mouth than my own foot. Any ways back on topic ~
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:57 AM   #42
Devil8ball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Bullshit fucking drama which accomplishes nothing
Devil8ball is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 10:19 AM   #43
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=BalconyView;1058627643]Damn. All this BS. I just want to fuck......[/QUOTE

Go get you some. Hell I got me some on Sat ! a UTR !

T&A is better then Drama lol
Old 09-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #44
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default STFU 8ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil8ball View Post
Bullshit fucking drama which accomplishes nothing
Like repeating yourself here would change what we accomplish. And I will, at the risk of being repetitive. We don't need you here. If YOU will not help cleaning up the Panhandle board, your opinion means nothing.
And I will quote.....myself in prose.

Begone whiteknight, for your fair lady awaits
in her tower,
full of other men's power
and also their seed
and if you get hurt hearing this
you might just find comfort
by fucking your steed

Don't like it here? GTFO!!! You and your kind are what we don't need, go shit on your own playground. Leave ours alone, to clean up ourselves.
Old 09-12-2016, 11:00 AM   #45
Devil8ball
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Like repeating yourself here would change what we accomplish. And I will, at the risk of being repetitive. We don't need you here. If YOU will not help cleaning up the Panhandle board, your opinion means nothing.
And I will quote.....myself in prose.

Begone whiteknight, for your fair lady awaits
in her tower,
full of other men's power
and also their seed
and if you get hurt hearing this
you might just find comfort
by fucking your steed

Don't like it here? GTFO!!! You and your kind are what we don't need, go shit on your own playground. Leave ours alone, to clean up ourselves.
Whatever dude, nobody gives a shit about your stupid "cause".
Devil8ball is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women