Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: 1st ever panhandle white knight award
Mdlee 3 15.00%
Wonton88 0 0%
Dugglehill 1 5.00%
Rrabbit6926 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2016, 12:15 PM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

So when's the hanging?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #17
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

User ID: 263991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Was repeatedly told by others that his princess was getting info from other parts of the boards and probably had access to a male account but did he do anything about it?

Let the voting begin

I just know i got issued 5 pts. Bc someone kinda told me what was said about me in guys area. Sooooo yeah that seems pretty unfair especially if another is accused of the same thing i was... Even though its just 5 points. All about principle. All though i have no real clue on whats really goin on just figured id share my experience seeing as i was issued the points by the accused.
NaughtyLittleNative is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:08 PM   #18
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative View Post
I just know i got issued 5 pts. Bc someone kinda told me what was said about me in guys area. Sooooo yeah that seems pretty unfair especially if another is accused of the same thing i was... Even though its just 5 points. All about principle. All though i have no real clue on whats really goin on just figured id share my experience seeing as i was issued the points by the accused.
Sorry to hear that girl. Who was the rat? Expose The RAT and you might make it better for yourself. We don't like or tolerate rats in the forum. Show the rat what happens for involving you in his scheme. That's one way to prevent it from happening, is to make an example of him.
So who was it?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:21 PM   #19
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

You don't get points for having been told private info; you get points for revealing you've been told private info.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:25 PM   #20
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default you see what happening to rrabbit and Princess

Quote:
You may want to come out with it NLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by professoreccie View Post

you post it you own it, right?
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 02:31 PM   #21
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
You don't get points for having been told private info; you get points for revealing you've been told private info.

I wrote the person who had said something negative about me and asked him not to say anything negative. And he shared it, im guessin to a mod. we were both issued points. its old news. I refused to get my client/s in trouble since he didnt do anything wrong just asked me why someone would say something about me negativly in the guys area since im not really a trouble maker. Just trying to stay away from all that. I took the penality because i wouldnt tell, but if someone else is doing the same thing should the same rules apply or not?
Old 09-10-2016, 03:02 PM   #22
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Ok NLN

thank you so much , My Bad , I should have check with you 1st I try to do better next time !
Old 09-10-2016, 05:03 PM   #23
The Grey Monster
Account Disabled

Some excitement in the panhandle forum,,,better break out the points chart
The Grey Monster is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 03:02 AM   #24
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
I wrote the person who had said something negative about me and asked him not to say anything negative. And he shared it, im guessin to a mod. we were both issued points. its old news. I refused to get my client/s in trouble since he didnt do anything wrong just asked me why someone would say something about me negativly in the guys area since im not really a trouble maker. Just trying to stay away from all that. I took the penality because i wouldnt tell, but if someone else is doing the same thing should the same rules apply or not?
Hey NLN, I think the point Hotrix and others are making is that your client DID do something wrong BY TELLING YOU that something negative had been written about you in the men's forum (or even asking you why someone would say something negative). When you say you both were issued points, do you mean you and the client you told you or you and the person who wrote something negative?
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #25
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
Hey NLN, I think the point Hotrix and others are making is that your client DID do something wrong BY TELLING YOU that something negative had been written about you in the men's forum (or even asking you why someone would say something negative). When you say you both were issued points, do you mean you and the client you told you or you and the person who wrote something negative?

Good question !! ???? Tide
Because in the other thread where rrabbit said

so good Question !
Old 09-11-2016, 10:45 AM   #26
NaughtyLittleNative
~DLS~

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The person who wrote it got issued the 5 points bc he shared info of a private discussion (my pm to him) i got in trouble because i guess i wasnt supposed to know that something was even said about me. So we both got 5 pts. Ive already been in trouble for this so i dont wanna get in trouble any more lol. My entire point of posting was to just share my little bit of info i did have on points. Since i got some. But other than that i dont even know whats happening here, so ill go now. Xo <3
Old 09-11-2016, 02:10 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Both got of lucky.
If ML info exposed by a Provider where i'm at, they ask the Provider to tell who leaked. If they don't, they are Banned.
I don't know what happens to the Leaker if Provider tells the source. But Provider isn't Banned.

Guess some will ask if you named names.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 02:56 PM   #28
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Both got of lucky.
If ML info exposed by a Provider where i'm at, they ask the Provider to tell who leaked. If they don't, they are Banned.
I don't know what happens to the Leaker if Provider tells the source. But Provider isn't Banned.
No shit Precious. Why do you think we're so pissed about it???? It's definitely not to cause drama. If you read the "denied service" and "we have a mole" threads in ML, you wouldn't think it was drama. Not even remotely. Sooo sorry, don't have the cliffnotes version. Read ALL of it.

I'd much rather have the best pussy around without the drama at all. But thru the fanboys monopoly and whiteknighting, it became imperative that action had to be taken. So I kindly and respectfully suggest you get current with the info before you pass judgement on the "drama in the Panhandle" as you call it. To arbitrarily call it "drama" by the uninformed would be ignorant and unnecessarily inflammatory. As a person whose history lends credence, I respect your opinion enough to ask gently as from one gentleman to another. Please read the threads I listed, then come to your own conclusion.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 05:06 PM   #29
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrix1 View Post
No shit Precious. Why do you think we're so pissed about it???? It's definitely not to cause drama. Really? With all the bells and whistles going off, a casual observer would think otherwise. But that is just an *opinion.* (I've been told mine are roses If you read the "denied service" and "we have a mole" threads in ML, you wouldn't think it was drama. That is what I was referring to in my last comment Not even remotely. Sooo sorry, don't have the cliffnotes version.Than you aren't sorry if there isn't a short, concise, precise version you could do Read ALL of it.By the time I get the interest to do it , it would be for not(sp)

I'd much rather have the best pussy around without the drama at all. But thru the fanboys monopoly and whiteknighting, it became imperative that action had to be taken. So I kindly and respectfully suggest you get current with the info before you pass judgement on the "drama in the Panhandle" as you call it. To arbitrarily call it "drama" by the uninformed would be ignorant and unnecessarily inflammatory. As a person whose history lends credence, I respect your opinion enough to ask gently as from one gentleman to another. Please read the threads I listed, then come to your own conclusion.
meh.

Not a judgement. I'm not a Mod or Admin or Owner of this site.

More would be accomplished to your goals to do as I listed above: Keep it short, concise, precise.

Otherwise people would think you are butthurt that you can't see a Provider. Not saying that is what it is. But with all the reams of stuff you post about it, That would be *my* opinion. Not judgement. Not fact. Not even hearsay.

Maybe she'll just come to TX and leave all that behind. A couple of threads started here in TX about that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #30
JayFree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It was me that got points for posting a screen shot of the PM from NLN to the Mens Lounge....
JayFree is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women