Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160712
Yssup Rider60058
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47628
pyramider46370
bambino40345
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: 1st ever panhandle white knight award
Mdlee 3 15.00%
Wonton88 0 0%
Dugglehill 1 5.00%
Rrabbit6926 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #1
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192
Default First ever panhandle White Knight Award

Come one come all to the first ever panhandle White Knight awards. Please place your vote for the best white knight in the panhandle forums. Listed below are examples of some of their best work:

MDlee: Has 4 reviews, with 3 of them being for the same lady in a 2 month period (wonder if he got PA for all of them) http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=281671
Posted her a threAD in the national forum of all places http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1777641&highl ight=
Has 105 posts but 104 of them are about the same lady
http://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=11458877&p p=25

Wonton88: Account started in ten days after his princess’s account.
4 reviews of the same lady in a 4 month period (wonder if he got PA for all of them)http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=349549
Has 30 posts and all about guess who?
Has started 3 threADs all for the same lady, he got so good that she stopped posting ads herself or maybe just posted them through his account?

Dugglehill: Claims to be from North Carolina where his princess came from.
Has 45 posts all bumping threADs and reviews for his princess http://eccie.net/search.php?searchid=11459037

Rrabbit6926: Joined the club by repeatedly bumping threADs and reviews for his princess
4 reviews in 4 months all for guess who http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=43131
Enabled the other WKs by closing any threads about his princess that went “off topic”
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1823774
Went so far as to write his princess a review and proceed to close it for no reason
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1827121
Was repeatedly told by others that his princess was getting info from other parts of the boards and probably had access to a male account but did he do anything about it?

Let the voting begin
professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #2
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default All of the above.

Every last one. You forgot to nominate Botemanyeti. All of his post refer to same subject, our Sultry Teeny Weeny Feline. All of 21 of them. @2 reviews both on the same provider. Coming out of nowhere and making a racket when his lady love's honor is challenged. You couldn't have possibly skipped this guy Prof.?
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 08:41 PM   #3
professoreccie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 192

I screwed up hot, my bad. I was being lazy and only wanted 4 candidates. Promise to do better next time.

See how easy that was rrabbit.
professoreccie is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #4
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

OK P-Eccie I want to Cast my vote for the top WK!!!!!

I think the top WK has to be rrabbit.

He was the one that was to help make this Board run smooth and instead he was so into his ATF AKA Princess. That he truned a blind eye to everything the other WK's talking about how great and awesome She was

and blowing his head up that much bigger.

these Guy's AKA white knights was Bumping Threads, Posting Add's in the Coed Forum and on the National Page and P-Eccie I think you forgot so did rrabbit. let me remind you ! here it is .

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...731&highlight=

And you didn't put anything about how he disrespected us in the forum when he thought someone was saying some thing about his ATF Aka Princess he didn't like. and then when all the other WK jumped in and it made the Drama and he would close the thread and say we did it. and if it kept on he was going to gives us some points!!!!! Lmao

But the biggest thing to me is for him to be told that she knew what was said in the men forum if by someone telling her or her having Access to the mens Acc and for him to do nothing about it.Because he did want the Candy Shop to Close was Just Worng. I never thought that rrabbit would betray us like that and for that he should get

1st place.
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 12:12 AM   #5
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

2nd place should go to

MDlee but it was a hard desision between Him and Wonton !

I just hated the way he would just put us down for just talking about some one. or put the girls down we was talking about and that cause so much Drama.

And with you saying about the Princess may had access to some Acc he did say thing I had a hard time beliving a man would say. But then again he may just have had his Nuts Cut lol
Old 09-10-2016, 12:13 AM   #6
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

3nd has to be wonton88
Old 09-10-2016, 12:24 AM   #7
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Dugglehill should get some Kinda Prize

you know this man came out of a 2 year retirement lamo , you know this man had only made 2 post in 2014

and then 2 year with no post

but when Princess came to town he posted on every Thread and Review she was on. Chap ! Chap !

This man should not be left out he should get some kinda Prize ! for a man that don't post he was working hard for the Pricess !!!!
Old 09-10-2016, 06:20 AM   #8
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

WOW!!!! Talk about putting things in perspective. Thanks to all who contributed to the gathering of this information. Before I vote, is there any chance you have counted the times Rabbit has bumped threADs to keep them going?
TideLWave is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 07:29 AM   #9
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Panhandle mods are allowed to post reviews, then preemptively lock them? Are the rules different in Florida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I'm actually going to close this review as I don't want any positive or negative comments on it.
Review: Scooter ride with Vanessa Ink
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 08:22 AM   #10
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Hey Professor.
Man, you got cojones. Do you have MOD privileges? Was wondering, because I would have got shut down and thread closed if I had anything even remotely close to the posts and threads you put out there. Bravo.

I think we have the fanboys on the run at this point. YAAAYY! Fearless Leader is on vacation. Is that mod-speak for a suspension?

These dumbasses walked into this shit-storm on their own volition. Never have seen such blatant and pussywhipped thread bumping, postwhoring and manipulation before. Practically took over the entire panhandle forums. Let's see if they can extricate themselves from this position. And by position I mean bent over and lined up nose-to-asshole to the next whiteknight all the way up the ranks to V's asshole.

Glad we didn't stay silent. Too bad Vanessa had to play this shit with her minions. She's a great lay but I refuse to be played like a fiddle, or become her lapdogs like these idiots.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:41 AM   #11
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Default RLMMFAO rrabbit think's we got differant rules here !

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Panhandle mods are allowed to post reviews, then preemptively lock them? Are the rules different in Florida?

Review: Scooter ride with Vanessa Ink

That's just a drop in the bucket chicagoboy lmao ! if you have you have been following this you would see alot of differant rule he thinks we have !

but you know I think P-Eccie said it best on 1 of his post

Quote:
Originally Posted by professoreccie View Post
For all the WKs, fan boys, guys who tell her what's posted in the men's area and let her log into their account your leader has abandoned you and is only making this worse for you. I want to give him a chance to make it right but pride and good pussy has gotten many a man in situations they didnt want to be in. So I ask you one last time.

you post it you own it, right?
he can also close threads just because he don't like our opinion's Too and there is more but rrabbit knows the rules and he pm ed me some thing's you wouldn't belive but he know I can't post them or I would be braking the rules
Old 09-10-2016, 09:00 AM   #12
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideLWave View Post
WOW!!!! Talk about putting things in perspective. Thanks to all who contributed to the gathering of this information. Before I vote, is there any chance you have counted the times Rabbit has bumped threADs to keep them going?
I can't ans your Question about how many times but if you just think and have been looking at the board I know I saw it have alot when he would just out of the blue just make a post on one of her post when there was one or two reviews ahead of her we did say something about it but he said they was that old of a review and it wasn't a bump but it was ! it knocked the girl that had just been reviewed out of the top spot and put the Princess back on top

Hell I told him I never knew when there was a new review unless I pulled up the review page and that BS in my book it's really Fucking over the other girls reviews
Old 09-10-2016, 09:03 AM   #13
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjsunday View Post
... there is more but rrabbit knows the rules and he pm ed me some thing's you wouldn't belive but he know I can't post them or I would be braking the rules
PMs can be forwarded and/or RTM'd.

BTW, rrabbit6926's review thread is open again.

Play nice, boys.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 10:02 AM   #14
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Oh my my, is this a sign?

Or do we have an actual revolution happening?
Because when somebody said "let 'em eat cake" we didn't, and we didn't drink the kool aid either. We didn't sit there and take it up the ass. We chose to fight the established (dis)order of the whiteknights.
So remember this...http://movieweb.com/movie/kingdom-of...rise-a-knight/

And Cast your VOTE this election because....https://gifs.com/gif/twisted-sister-...l-video-vONXJp
Old 09-10-2016, 11:50 AM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Your forum is what you make of it. Where are the taint photos for the panhandle ladies?
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women