Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47612
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-22-2010, 08:55 AM   #211
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

London seems to be admired for saying what she says bluntly. I say something bluntly, and WTF thinks I need to apologize???? I don't think so. But I won't be baited into continuing.
You brought up a member of her family that was uncool, uncalled for and grounds for an ass-whooping. You do not have to insult someone or their family to prove a point. It is ok I had to learn that one myself too.

Have a wonderful day Charles and Merry Christmas.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:57 AM   #212
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLWrite View Post
My friend, may I point out that you were baited into continuing? JB paid another a compliment and your own insecurities, which cannot allow another to be praised, betrayed you back into the fray with this post--a post cleverly disguised as letting us know that you had "quit."

It's called "getting the last word" and it just wasn't necessary. Wisdom is more often knowing what not to say and this would have been such a rich place for you to be wise.

Yes, WTF did what he was given credit for and JB was justified in the honorable mention.
FLwrite, I could read your posts all day long
Old 12-22-2010, 10:30 AM   #213
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
FLwrite, I could read your posts all day long
That was nice of you to write. Thank you.

You could also read Ansley's posts all day long because hers are much shorter!
Old 12-22-2010, 10:41 AM   #214
discreetgent
Valued Poster

Location: Even with a gorgeous avatar: Happiness is ephemeral

Quote:
That was nice of you to write. Thank you.

You could also read Ansley's posts all day long because hers are much shorter!
And wittier, and more interesting .... and a much sexier avatar
Old 12-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #215
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by discreetgent View Post
And wittier, and more interesting .... and a much sexier avatar
Didn't I read somewhere that you were trying to get laid?
Old 12-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #216
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Didn't I read somewhere that you were trying to get laid?
LOL.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #217
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You brought up a member of her family that was uncool, uncalled for and grounds for an ass-whooping. You do not have to insult someone or their family to prove a point. It is ok I had to learn that one myself too.
Actually, Parrot, it was a critical part of my argument. There are just some things most people would not sacrifice in a chase after the almighty dollar, and that one sentence underscored my argument.

Now, you need to learn the term "officious intermeddler." You and FL are the only ones continuing this subject. It appears that London is content to blow me off since she says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
He does not have to say he is sorry, because he is vapor. That's what pisses him off lol..that I don't care one way or the other he he. He can't affect me, my real life, or hell even my business...that's how little power he has over me or anyone else.
And I don't have a problem with that. I said my piece; she said hers. But you and FL have kept this little tempest in a teapot going and going. And it really wasn't any of your business. It was between London and me.

So let's all put this to bed, and get the thread back on topic.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #218
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Actually, Parrot, it was a critical part of my argument. There are just some things most people would not sacrifice in a chase after the almighty dollar, and that one sentence underscored my argument.
Charles, I refuse to stoop down to your level and call you names. You have some serious issues and your posts reflect that. You are very small and it shows.

Enjoy
Old 12-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #219
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Charles, I refuse to stoop down to your level and call you names. You have some serious issues and your posts reflect that. You are very small and it shows.

Enjoy
+ 1, the line was certainly crossed regarding London. That had to be one of the lowest hate filled posts ive seen on here. IMHO Totally uncalled for.

now back to my happy land
Old 12-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #220
Ansley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 499
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not here to defend either party. I just wanted to point out if you value anything in your personal life, it shouldn't ever be mentioned on Eccie.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #221
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
I'm not here to defend either party. I just wanted to point out if you value anything in your personal life, it shouldn't ever be mentioned on Eccie.
+ 1 agreed Miss Ansley as always your a smart chickee !! XOXOX
however u would think adults would know the line not to b crossed in here..
Old 12-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #222
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Well for me it IS about the money overall yet I am still low volume, and make what I need. I have another job, attend school full time, and I still would not raise my rate to a grand in every city knowing it would not allow me to save and invest AS MUCH.

I don't pay rent, have never paid a car note in MY LIFE, and since I was around 21 have been very savvy with investing and saving. When I am done here the biggest debt I will have are my student loans, and my child will never have to worry about money as long as I am alive....even less when I am gone.

I want to make a certain amount of money, and I really don't care to spend long periods of time with the same one or two people over and over. Quite frankly, I can't be nice that freaking long lol. If I wanted that type of relationship, I would have a Sugar Daddy or just get married again. I am not even 30 and already own my own home, and am a partner in a few other properties. I see this as a business and my goals are clear.

Rates are not always based on what someone can or can't do....sometimes they are based on what they want to do. I love offering an hour to tell you the truth...love it! Some love longer dates, and more power to them lol. I know I am a small doses type gal, and trust me I get annoyed pretty quick if I have to be with someone I don't like for any amount of money.

Good thing there are all kinds of women and men in this business, or we would all be bored to tears trying to fit one mold.
Quote:
OK, people wanted an explanation, so I'll take a shot at it. But I'm sure I'll be the target of some shots myself. Especially from your parrot, Naomi.

In this post, you pretty much laid yourself bare, not that that is a terrible thing. But it's pretty clear that your goal in life (maybe your single most important goal) is to amass as much cash as you can. And you really don't care who you play or manipulate in order to reach this goal. You leave your child alone for long periods of time to achieve your goal.

You really have no connections to people other than to use them to generate cash.

Now, IMHO, there are more important things in the world than money. More things that need work than the effort it takes to amass a fortune. Even the wealthiest people in the world have acknowledged this: Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Ted Turner.

Now, I know you're going to say I got it all wrong. Go ahead and say so, but I think your post proves otherwise. Living life for the sole purpose of amassing wealth gives one a very shallow life.
Quote:

Have a wonderful day Charles and Merry Christmas.
If the above bolded/underlined comment was Charles's offending comment I think those of you suggesting he committed some great offense are taking it too far. And those of you around here for awhile know it is rare I agree with him on anything

I think it would have been more tactful if he didn't assume the kid was left alone but put an "if" in front of it and offered his POV. But then those that have been reading CT2005 for the past year know tact is not his strong suit.

The reality is London opened the door to discussing her family when she said in an earlier post (bolded/underlined above) one of her motivations for doing what she does is to provide for her family. Charles simply offered a different POV about "work/life balance" to borrow a buzz phrase. Again, it could have been more tactful but I don't think it was a shot.

Let's face it we talk about family a whole lot on here, particularly as it relates to the guys: The ethics/morality of infidelity towards a wife...spending time/money on the "hobby" that could have been spent on family...etc. etc. and some of the time it does get judgemental, but "Family" has never been taboo on this forum...

I mean if you want to get a thread shut down you mention Hitler and wait an hour
Old 12-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #223
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Well. So much for my "What's Your Favorite Build-a-Bear?" thread planned for later this evening.
Old 12-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #224
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Now at the risk of sounding like atl's parrot here I could not agree more.I find it kind of funny that of all the odd, and at times bizarre comments Charles has made over the past year this is the one people choose to beat him up over. Come on now Charles has made far worse comments than this one without even trying.I like Charles, but I think that as atl has already pointed out he just does not know how to sugar coat some of the things he says. Now all of you please leave him alone for this one , or I am going to start posting more nude photos of my dog.

likely
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
If the above bolded/underlined comment was Charles's offending comment I think those of you suggesting he committed some great offense are taking it too far. And those of you around here for awhile know it is rare I agree with him on anything

I think it would have been more tactful if he didn't assume the kid was left alone but put an "if" in front of it and offered his POV. But then those that have been reading CT2005 for the past year know tact is not his strong suit.

The reality is London opened the door to discussing her family when she said in an earlier post (bolded/underlined above) one of her motivations for doing what she does is to provide for her family. Charles simply offered a different POV about "work/life balance" to borrow a buzz phrase. Again, it could have been more tactful but I don't think it was a shot.

Let's face it we talk about family a whole lot on here, particularly as it relates to the guys: The ethics/morality of infidelity towards a wife...spending time/money on the "hobby" that could have been spent on family...etc. etc. and some of the time it does get judgemental, but "Family" has never been taboo on this forum...

I mean if you want to get a thread shut down you mention Hitler and wait an hour
Old 12-22-2010, 01:51 PM   #225
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
But then those that have been reading CT2005 for the past year know tact is not his strong suit.
Its not even his weak suit.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women