Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60030
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-29-2010, 04:16 PM   #16
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey guys some of you seem to have a good hold on the rope, then some need to check their grip. i would love to stop off in the tri city on my way home for a day or two at the same rates as DFW if Im reasonably sure of three bookings per day with a chance to pick up a stray. Keep in mind that all prescreening rules stay in place sometimes a long process,unless your p411/date-check sometimes references take one to two days to get back if at all. If yall can stirup intrest send me an e-mail or give me a call, may be we can schedule a trip XOXO chelsea
Old 03-31-2010, 12:42 PM   #17
lemontrees
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1548

In the realm of " maybe", if you show enough interest to at least PRE SCREEN, she will begin to take you a bit more seriously. To expect the ladies to blindly come along when they have had almost no interest shown is wishful thinking. To expect same day appointments if she DID actually take the gamble is risky. The ladies DO need to get you screened. Too many places ( cities) are taking advantage of provider ads to try to bust the visiting ladies. So Screening is a must.

Getting away from your job mid day can be an issue, but if you have made an appointment for a scheduled time, you may have to take a couple of hours off from work ( remember, you have had time to plan this out) to take your car to the shop ( and wait for it), or get off a couple of hours early to go see the dentist, or to be home when a repairman has to come. Surely you can invent some reason to go away for a couple of hours. Use your imagination. At worst, a couple of hours "personal time" combined with your lunch hour should get you by.

Now, Ladies, If you say you are coming, and then lack of appointments forces you to abandon your plans, COMMON COURTESY sayd you either make a post here, or contact EACH of the men that have set up an appointment and let them know you will not be coming. You MUST know at least the night before, or you could not plan your travel, so LET THEM KNOW TOO.

For the guys that make appointments and then no show, NOTHING wil put a lady off faster than that. I know of one gent that frequently posts begging for ladies to come, that is notorious for then cancelling at the last minute. GET REAL. It is hard ot believe that you would have THAT many last minute emergencies each time you schedule with a provider. And they DO pass along that sort of info to each other. Your posts are now met with " Oh, HIM again" when they see your requests.

The net is an area tha tis difficult to get ladies ot visit, but itonly gets more so when they do not get the support tomake the trip worthwhile. Adn if the rates are a bit higher, remember her incall now has to be paid for separaately, she has spent gas and tiem in travel (and stillhas the same expenses onthe return trip, ) and she loses potential appoiintments during her traveling time ,that she couldhave scheduled had she just remained at home.

And YOUR problems frequently multiply if youhave to schedule your OWN travel time in order to drive to Houston or Texarkana, or wherever just to see a lady. AND possibly to think of a reason WHY you have to be gone from home that long. or why the little woman can't go along with you or why you can't just take kids and all and turn it into a day of "FUN".

Much easier to support your traveling provider when she comes this way.
Old 04-01-2010, 03:19 AM   #18
MacTheKnife
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea simms View Post
....then some need to check their grip. ....with a chance to pick up a stray.
Chelsea,

We have several strays without a grip in these parts that would fit that bill.

Right now, Gripitripit and Texan1965 come to mind.

On another note, I like your style. Most ladies try to hide their smoking habit.

I noticed in your showcase under "Smoking," you wrote "Daily."

You don't see truth in advertising that often.

Apparently, with you, what you see is what you get.

I like that attitude.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #19
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

lemmontrees is right on. i have taken to thinking about doing some travel thru texas over the next few months. i don't actually need you to confirm appointments weeks or even days in advance, but if you guys show now incentive to even go ahead and screen 'just in case' then i won't go.

i am more interested in 'interest' than trying to pin you down to an actual day and time. i would be curious to hear how you would feel about me coming to your area since i am starting to plan this.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:07 PM   #20
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Wicked heather...come to east texas we will be glad to welcome you with open arms..there is definately interest for someone like you anytime..!!
Old 04-14-2010, 07:48 AM   #21
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Sweets..... You are more than welcome to come to my part of the Earth and I am sure there are a few more around here that would love it too! See you soon!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:45 AM   #22
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

For me, when I test the waters in smaller areas I generally only require one confirmed appointment to make the trip (my first visits are generally just one-night-stands). So for me to cancel a trip means that I have ZERO response. And yes, that happens sometimes.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #23
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Ok ladies and gents:

This thread is now over three months old and had been dormnamt for over thirty days. I'm gonna have to shut it down.

If anyone wants to continue the discussion, and I highly recommend the discussion be continued as long as it's not just rehashing, let's start a new thread.

Thanks,

HID

PS: I hate being such a bully. :~(
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women