Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > North and East Texas > Coed Discussions - North and East Texas
Coed Discussions - North and East Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #1
Texan1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default Sick and Tired of being sick and tired.....

This is being addressed to the Texarkana guys. I am sure it applies to other areas as well.

When a lady post an ad in Texarkana that she is coming, most of the time she is looking for either prebookings or interest in seeing her. If she does not get enough responses, she will not visit and looses interest.

I have received several pm's from guys on here asking about providers that never post or post very little. Alot of these are the same guys that try to get last minute appts. with our visitor. GUYS TAKE NOTE: you cannot call these ladies the day they are scheduled to visit. 9 out of 10 times you will find that they never made it due to lack of interest. Make your freekin minds up, call the ladies BEFORE her arrival date. This insures she has ample appts to make the trip worthwhile.

If anyone would like to add anything to my rant, please feel free to do so.

TEXAN1965
Old 02-12-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
justice4fun
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

wow thanks you head the nail right on the head!!!! me and nother provider were gasing up for a visit here for wed and thhurs and no one responded until later. infact she is still getting calls and P411 request my ad always stresses pre-bookings and hers as well. if we do not hear anything, we will not come!! thanks for this post wow!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:37 AM   #3
Texan1965
Valued Poster

Thanks for the quick reply Justice. Maybe you can repost an ad and this time the guys will contact you BEFORE your arrival time. I just don't understand them doing it. One would think they would learn!!!

Texan1965
Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 AM   #4
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

There are variables and unforseens here that you are not mentioning.....

Say you place an ad that you will be coming in a week for a 2 day visit and someone immediately pre screens and books with a firm time and date? Then nothing else. No PM's, phone calls or e-mails. Do you still make the trip hoping you'll get some last minute, same day calls? Or do you cancel with some type of excuse? Nobody happy there. What about the poor hobbyist that has been working 24 days straight or is just busy constantly, hops on the board and sees your ad the night before you are scheduled to hit town and thinks he's hit the jackpot? Finally gets in touch with you after calling all day, but you're in Austin instead of his part of the world which was stated in your ad because you decided not to come because you didn't have any pre books. He's bummed.

What I am saying is here in North & East it's never gonna be perfect. A provider will post an ad a few times and if there is no interest she will assume it's dead or that area doesn't like her and will not post or visit again. It is tough! Here in the GT we have providers "pass through" all the time; on there way to somewhere else. Sometimes for a day or 2. Sometimes just for a few hours. And sometimes when you get in touch with them you here the same thing... No interest so we just kept on driving to New Orleans, Baton Rouge or wherever.

Don't get me wrong. We love the interest you all show us and do take heed to the fact that pre booking IS the preferred method. But, it is what it is and I take it at that. No animosity at all. I learned a long time ago that Houston is 1-1/2 hrs away and when the mood strikes and funding is right I book a hotel and make a weekend out of it.

Just my $0.02 and not meant to offend anyone......

Wish you well Texan..... Justice, you're looking hot Sweets!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:58 AM   #5
kprod
Account Frozen

Encounters: 38

SRVFIN I agree with you completely. I would love to be able to make an appointment a few hours in advance let alone a day or 2. My schedule just will not allow for various reasons.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
68pony
Gaining Momentum

My situation is the same, the only time I can make an appointment and be sure work will not interfere is on the weekends. I have missed a lot of lovely ladies that way, but such is life.
Note to self: Get to Dallas and see Justice.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #7
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I know the feeling. Provider places ad on say, the 15th that she's coming on the 20th, from 10am to 4pm. Well, I might not see the ad until the 19th (don't look at the less common areas every day). Not only that, but since she's only here in the middle of the day, there's no justifiable excuse to get out of the office in the middle of the day in the middle of the week for 2-3 hours it may take to commit to an appt. You PM or call the provider, seeing if maybe you can slip in her schedule somewhere, and she's 100 miles away in the opposite direction. And then there's (sometimes, not always) the jackup in rates. I know you have your overhead, your expenses in making the trip and all. We get that, but when you're trying to make up that overhead seemingly off one client, it can be a little discouraging. It may not be as much, but we guys have a little overhead, too. A $$.50 front window fee may end up being $$.80 or just short of $$$ by the time it's all said and done.

Like someone said earlier, there is no perfect answer. That said, last minute interest is better than no interest. Us deep-in-the-woods town guys look for just about any break we can get with traveling providers. It can be a real pain having to drive all the way to the metro for some action.

Old 02-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

This always happens to me. I try so hard to encourage people to make appointments beforehand, and inevitably I end up only with enough to cover the expenses of the trip. I know that I'll get more calls when I'm actually there though, so I usually end up going anyway. I'm not gonna venture as far as somewhere I'd need a plane ticket to get to though if I don't have enough interest beforehand.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:52 AM   #9
Texan1965
Valued Poster

I bust my ass to call the girls and invite them to join us. It would just seem as a courtesy that guys would try harder to prebook. I will promise you this, if we don't invite them, they WILL NOT come here. So please try to do better and prebook and at least show interested.
Old 02-16-2010, 11:39 AM   #10
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Even just a 'maybe' helps--it lets the lady know that there is enough interest to work with
Old 02-16-2010, 01:44 PM   #11
srvfin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

We all hear what your saying.... And I for one will do better in the future. But if it's not my cup of tea I'm not going to commit to anything just cause she's passing through. Like I said earlier, I would rather drive to H-Town and get exactly my type.

Now I realize my position may be different from everyone else and they may depend on the girls that are able to travel to their area and if that's the case then yes they should make an effort to get in touch earlier to make sure the trip happens. It just helps them know that there is interest and the trip is not wasted.

Also, to touch on what Rambo mentioned, I have noticed that some of the ad pricing is not in line with what is posted on their websites. It's not like they are staying at the Plaza here. To ask for $.5 to $ more when they come through just SEEMS out of line. Kinda like they know it's slim pickens here and can get away with it. And it's not everyone either so don't take it as an all out slam. But you might get more "maybe's" if they feel they are being treated as one of your local regulars instead of that it's gonna be their privilege that you are passing through. I totally respect that you have to do what you have to do, and also totally respect that you are making the effort!

Once again, this is just my $0.02 and not meant to offend anyone......
Old 02-17-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
GRIPITRIPIT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote,""Even just a 'maybe' helps--it lets the lady know that there is enough interest to work with"""

If she is not your cup of tea, then no problem, I'm kinda picky also, however I have done some "mercy" sessions just to keep Texan off my ass..LOL..

The bottomline to all this is simple, book and they will come don't book and were jacking off in the shower.

As far as Dallas, Houston,Little Rock,, I drive over often, and it cost more time and gas and misc. expenses to do that than book them to come here, even if they do raise the rate. They have more expenses and also stand a chance of no shows, which is a gamble, some have lost and never returned..

I think a solution is communication between the local guys getting a consensus on a chick and sending her an invitation with a minimum of 3 booked sessions. This accomplishes several things, its easier for her to screen, we are a group, we could use a code word to give her which lets her know we are legit (this has been done before and it works), she is more relaxed with her clients (better poontang). We can invite quaility providers,maybe higher rates and maybe not, if they know for sure that expenses will be covered she may not have to charge extra on top of her normal rate (reduces the gamble, guaranteed $$$ is hard for providers to turn down right now)..

But its our choice, I think all you guys replying to this thread will agree that a lot of the problem is also the lurkers. They never participate except on occasion and reap the benefit of our work to get them here,, The code word might change their mind if they are not p411 members and push them to cooperate with the locals and book the touring ladies.. This has been an ongoing problem since 2002,we had it going real good years ago, but things got lax and some retired and moved a provider in with them, talk about a rate increase woohoo...Its much better to rent em than buy em...GOOD LUCK to all and I am willing to participate as long as my Johnson holds out.. I owe 2 reviews to the board 1 last night and I have another lined up for this afternoon,, The one last night was what I call quaility, I will give you a sample of my upcoming review and the type of chick we need to some see us; her menu included bbbjtic, cof, cob,cum play on face smearing cUm all over her mouth using my cock like a butter knife, greek, reverse cowgirl greek, standing greek,spooning greek, vaginal pounding while SHE IS moaning and screaming " you can't hurt me, fuck me harder bitch"" yea she was PSE...
Old 02-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #13
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Gripe:

Well said!

The short version:

If you book, they will come. If you are a last minute type, no problem but don't expect the gal to bend over backwards to accomodate. If a gal charges a "touring premium" to help cover her additional expenses (gas & food) and lost time (usually three hours both ways) that's her business. If a hobbyist feels the premium is unjustified, don't book.

BUT, GENTS, if you book make every effort to show up. Cancelation kill a gal's tours and poison the field.

HID
Old 02-28-2010, 11:49 AM   #14
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will be scheduling again Soon................ Can't wait to play again with the tex/ark men!!! Watch for my Post and
SEE you soon!!
Old 02-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #15
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW.....thanks Texan!!! Maybe someone will here you!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women