Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35595
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #31
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you are arguing Carter's acquiescing to the Soviet sponsored regime change in Nicaragua was okay. You do realize that the Reagan era struggle against the Sandinistas had very little to do with 'molding' Nicaragua to our will than it did in thwarting Khrushchev's plan to 'mold' Nicaragua to the will of the U.S.S.R. You and WTF are fooling yourselves if you believe that the 1979 rise to power of the Sandinistas was the action of a free society: it was a Soviet sponsored insurgency.
No. I'm saying that our meddling didn't do a damn thing. It rarely does. Is Iraq free? Will Afghanistan ever be free? Is VietNam free? Is Egypt free? Tunisia? Somalia? Hell, how many of the former Soviet republics are free? A few, but not many. How about Iran? Syria? Lebanon?

We need to lead by example, not by force. We focus so much on our "enemies" that we have become like them. Is America free? Hell, no! We have the illusion of freedom, but what freedom is there, really? The President can order the killing of American citizens without trial. The military can arrest and detain American citizens on American soil without habeas corpus, or any legal representation. The only requirement is that someone "thinks" they might be somehow linked to terrorist activity. Man, we are blind in this country. We have traded liberty for security, and we have precious little of either.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #32
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Yes, let's skip over the part in the article that mentions the reason the photos may be produced: a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch.

And, if the DOJ refused to produce the photos, you'd all be quacking about how Obama was violating the First Amendment.

You clowns really shred your own credibility, not to mention making yourselves look pretty fucking stupid, when you cherry-pick an article like this and then post up the link that shows the kind-of important facts that you choose not talk about.

Carry on.
Of course. The Tea drinkers are so predictable! Obama is damned if hge does and damned if he doesn't and the idiot damning him are as stupid as stupid gets.

I.B. why did you leave out why the photos might be released instead of offering the post up for idle speculation about the decision's possible political effect?
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:40 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
Of course. The Tea drinkers are so predictable! Obama is damned if hge does and damned if he doesn't and the idiot damning him are as stupid as stupid gets.

I.B. why did you leave out why the photos might be released instead of offering the post up for idle speculation about the decision's possible political effect?
Everything - including the source - was in the original post: http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=2115367&postcount=1 That's right, you're blind and cannot read.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #34
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Several on this board predicted this would happen last year. If these pictures are published this year, they could have been published last year. It's crass, political chicanery - something Kool-Aid drinking fools like you choose not to talk about.
That about sums it up. The photos will show up right before the election and they will have an impact. It's the same as getting out of Iraq this year vs on Day One like he campaigned he would.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What part of this is Obama's election committee controling?

This is from the orginial link:

Following bin Laden's death, Judicial Watch brought a lawsuit demanding the release of images from the raid that killed bin Laden under the Freedom of Information Act. Now, it appears that the Justice Department may have to comply in part.
Dan Metcalfe, former director of the Department of Justice's Office of Information and Privacy, told The Atlantic Wire that according to the government's response to the lawsuit, there are parts of the records that are "legally required to be disclosed."
This reopens that possibility that postmortem photographs of bin Laden will be released.

.............................. .............................. ..............

Now if the pictiures are not released before the election , what will you Obama haters have to say?

My guess is they will not be released. They will be ordered to and Obama will stall. It still keeps the act in the news and makes him look like he is not using it to his poloitical advantage when in fact that is axactly wtf he would be doing......just like any Republican incumbant would be doing. Just like Hillary Clinton would be doing had her and her feminist Nazi crew not gotten snowballed by Obama.

So we now have on the record wtf you Obama hater think will happen and what a more objective person like myself has said will happen.

Line up and and tell me how much each of you want to bet! Be like CoolHandLuke, I'll own all ya'll ciggy's!

Bookmark this thread and thank me later....
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 12:06 PM   #36
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

"more objective"

You are so full of yourself!
Old 02-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

And you are full of shit.

What is your point cutiepie?

You wanna bet that the pictures are not released before the election or not?

Put your money where your mouth is. No not on Mr Bill weiner but in my hand.

Show me the money!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #38
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't know and I don't care. I just think it is funny you consider yourself more objective than the rest of us. No, I take that back, I was laughing at my abject failure of becoming as intelligent, insightful, thoughtful, objective and morally pure as you. Pure jealousy on my part.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I don't know and I don't care. I just think it is funny you consider yourself more objective than the rest of us. No, I take that back, I was laughing at my abject failure of becoming as intelligent, insightful, thoughtful, objective and morally pure as you. Pure jealousy on my part.

Weren't you the self proclaimed 'important Czar', the same SOB that told everyone that they did not need to discuss the Penn St matter and move on to more serious discussions in the world!

Look , if you have no intrest in the subject, move on. I think the pictures will not be released before the election and am willing to put money on it. If you have no view one way or the other move on. If you think I am full of shit, name the amount of the bet. I would like it to be at least enough for either of us to have our way with a top notch provider. This is a hooker board , so lets stay in theme ....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I think you're funny. That's all. The only thing the pictures will prove is that Osama did not die in 2003 like many people thought he did. I really don't care. And since I know you have to have the last word in a thread, I will just chuckle to myself privately when you do. More objective than the rest of us. LOL! My ass!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women