Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70472
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2011, 02:22 PM   #16
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by S O B View Post
Ah another keyboard commando weighs in. Oh and suck it.
I happen to like Ike! He was an excellent General and the last fairly good Republican President. That is until Obama came along. We can debate that issue iin another thread. Now that we have the formalities out of the way, the fact that a former President does something does not necessarily make it right.

There were numerous President's prior to Abe who were oblivious to something as basic as slavery. They did so in spite of the fact that our Declaration of Independence clearly stated "that all men are created equal." Truth be known, many of those same President's owned slaves themselves. The fact that those Presidents ignored basic human rights does not justify their decisions any more than it justifies Ike's decision.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:10 PM   #17
Trip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Trip is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #18
S O B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Bigtex, thank you for not hijacking the thread. Booth, where's Nug the assbiter? Here is another fact... the statute that allows "anchor babies" was not intended as such. It addressed children of slaves being citizens. Not border jumping to deliver a baby in the US.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:18 PM   #19
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Bigtex, thank you for not hijacking the thread. Booth, where's Nug the assbiter? Here is another fact... the statute that allows "anchor babies" was not intended as such. It addressed children of slaves being citizens. Not border jumping to deliver a baby in the US.
Really? The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 was enacted to address the children of slaves being citizens? It took a 100 years after the end of the Civil War to attend to that issue? Well, that explains the whole segregation mess, Jim Crow laws, lynchings, KKK night riders and racial hatred thing that led up to that whole Civil Rights Movement thing. You learn something new every day. Pass the chips & queso.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigra...ty_Act_of_1965

http://library.uwb.edu/guides/USimmi...ality_act.html
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 07:51 PM   #20
S O B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

The 14th amendment was ratified. Then states put their own statutes dealing with transient aliens or those with allegiances to other countries.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Yeah but which law empowers guys on a hooker board to spout hatred under the guise of not spouting hatred?

You know, I've long believed that there were pathological reasons why different men and women turn to this way of recreation/life. The connection between education, xenophobia and sense of self worth appears more pronounced each time I look at it.

Examples?

Howzabout some of the bullshit in THIS thread for example.

But there are others that are even more egregious and eloquently stated.

Think about it.

Some folks can't help themselves. They're just built that way.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:30 AM   #22
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I'm right here, watching you make an ass out of yourself, as usual mr. redneck.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:51 AM   #23
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
I'm right here, watching you make an ass out of yourself, as usual mr. redneck.
And who the f*ck does he think I am, Nug's keeper?
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #24
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
The 14th amendment was ratified. Then states put their own statutes dealing with transient aliens or those with allegiances to other countries.
So ...

guaranteeing slaves citizenship, due process and equal protection under the law = illegal immigrant "anchor babies."

Those goddamned big government overreaching Reconstruction era Republicans! If only Strom Thurmond had been old enough to have been a Senator back then. I guess the problematic amendment could always be repealed and not only would that solve the anchor baby problem but it would stand to reason that the descendants of former slaves could probably be deported and shipped back to where they originally came from. Wow, Tom Tancredo would probably cream in his shorts (unless maybe he goes commando, of course). Maybe if Perry gets elected President he can throw in a repeal of the 14th amendment along with his desire to repeal the 16th (federal income tax) and 17th (direct election of senators) amendments. After all, they say three's a charm.

Hmmm, digesting this revelation of wisdom is going to take a lot more chips and queso. A couple of bottles of mezcal wouldn't hurt either.

Where is that waitress anyway? Maybe her job was stolen by an anchor baby's momma? She could have used Operation Wetback. Oh well, bad service = no tip for her!

I must keep repeating to myself: purity of essence = peace on earth.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:13 AM   #25
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I used to love to watch Sanford and Son. Lamont "Dad that is Racist" Red " It is not racist if you do not like any of them".

It is getting way to heated in here thought you guys could use a laugh. Every episode of Sanford and Son was funny. Red had some of the best one liners.
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

That's bullshit. But please do go on...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women