Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60433
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2011, 07:10 AM   #1
S O B
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default This is not from hate...

Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower each ordered " Operation Wetback" to deport tens of thousands of illegal aliens. During the depression and after WW2. So veterans and Americans could have jobs. A tried and proven plan for America.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

so.. which yard mowing, dishwashing, construction, roofing, menial labor job did you miss getting, due to some "wetback"?
You must be disappointed and furious that some guy from a 3rd world situation, with little education, no home, and a desire to work, got the job you were after..

I don't see any of these "wetbacks" running a company I want to work for, or for that matter, I don't remember the last time I had to interview and was competing for a job that a "wetback" was after.

Oh, but your issue is "not from hate". interesting point of view. What would you call it?
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
so.. which yard mowing, dishwashing, construction, roofing, menial labor job did you miss getting, due to some "wetback"?
You must be disappointed and furious that some guy from a 3rd world situation, with little education, no home, and a desire to work, got the job you were after..

I don't see any of these "wetbacks" running a company I want to work for, or for that matter, I don't remember the last time I had to interview and was competing for a job that a "wetback" was after.

Oh, but your issue is "not from hate". interesting point of view. What would you call it?
Looks like the point of view of someone who can't write a simple sentence. I'd suggest he work on obtaining that GED so he could at least have a chance at finding employment.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #4
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
Looks like the point of view of someone who can't write a simple sentence. I'd suggest he work on obtaining that GED so he could at least have a chance at finding employment.
Oh.. I didn't think about that. I get it. The classroom was too full of wetbacks, and there was no seat left for him in school, so he IS competing with them for yard work.. How insensitive of me. sorry
Old 08-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #5
S O B
Valued Poster

You can both get off of me. Nug, Operation wetback was the name the government gave it when Eisenhower did it. Google it! I was a site foreman for a commercial general contractor. They hired hands from a payroll service company. They had to hire inexperienced foremen who were bilingual, their only job was to translate to the hands.I'm an estimator in the office now. My post was about the recession and jobs for Americans of any color. Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth. Oh waaagh, it's about race, no it's about jobs for young Americans. Waagh we wanna get personal with our global liberal village. Suck it!
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S O B View Post
You can both get off of me. Nug, Operation wetback was the name the government gave it when Eisenhower did it. Google it! I was a site foreman for a commercial general contractor. They hired hands from a payroll service company. They had to hire inexperienced foremen who were bilingual, their only job was to translate to the hands.I'm an estimator in the office now. My post was about the recession and jobs for Americans of any color. Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth. Oh waaagh, it's about race, no it's about jobs for young Americans. Waagh we wanna get personal with our global liberal village. Suck it!
It was offensively named and resulted in many lawsuits for civil rights violations. I googled it and it looks like the government lost the majority of those cases.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Booth, I suggest you watch your mouth.
Or what??
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 PM   #8
S O B
Valued Poster

So in the line of "Don't shoot the messenger", do ya'll aquies(sp)that I didn't name it offensively.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
S O B
Valued Poster

Thousands were deported, they were illegal. Don't you judge me. You think you're bettern me? Put up your dukes, put em up. You all got personal, way to go keyboard warrior.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:19 PM   #10
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
So in the line of "Don't shoot the messenger", do ya'll aquies(sp)that I didn't name it offensively.
You didn't name it but you certainly intended to offend. You knew you'd get a rise out of the name. And if you're going to note the misspelling of acquiesce, you should also note the misplaced apostrophe in y'all.

Quote:
Thousands were deported, they were illegal. Don't you judge me. You think you're bettern me? Put up your dukes, put em up. You all got personal, way to go keyboard warrior.
What the hell is "bettern"? To paraphrase the great Muhammad Ali, if it's good, then yeah, I'm bettern you.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #11
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
That lack of spelling ability kinda confirms the suspicions about him not getting a desk at school. You might wanna try a "dikshunary" next time..

Is a "redneck" just above a "wetback"? talking about location of course.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:59 PM   #12
S O B
Valued Poster

The title said "not from hate" then i used the govmints words, knowing they were inflammatory. Some got inflamed and couldn't respond to the main subject.. the recession and job "creation". My school, in Nebraska, was just fine. Nowadays in Texas and broke-ass California, we spend exsessive money on other language forms teachers and classes. Hospitals closing in California is another thread. Go ahead, keep it personal tough guys. This aint en'lish liter'ature, it's' a hook'er board'
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #13
S O B
Valued Poster

Feel free to jump in anytime Nug. You know I used to have two dogs if the one got in a dogfight my other one would bark a lot then dash in, assbite the third dog, then dash back out of harms way. Funny as hell to watch.
S O B is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #14
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default WTF?

SOB, what grade did you complete? What is waagh? Suck it? That's a comeback? You were a site foreman during the Eisenhower years? That makes you 126 years old.

Quote:
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:48 PM   #15
S O B
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pflugerbill View Post
SOB, what grade did you complete? What is waagh? Suck it? That's a comeback? You were a site foreman during the Eisenhower years? That makes you 126 years old.
Ah another keyboard commando weighs in. Oh and suck it.
S O B is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women