Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2011, 08:21 AM   #91
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Now let me make sure...this site is about hobbying, sharing info with others about
the hobby, and having fun with the hobby.

So now we have a bunch of 5th graders talking about homos, dicks and other BS.
How utterly pathetic. And oh yea, another 5th grade tatic...let's all gang up on 1 person to show how "manly" they are.

Actually I need to immediately apologize to the 5th graders of the world, as comparing their behavior to 5th graders is an insult to the integrity of 5th graders.

Come on members of the Panic Attack Mob, I thought you guys were suppose represent the big, bad men of the hobby community in Austin???. Sure seem to be spending a lot of time playing like a bunch of silly kids trying to kiss up to your leader.

And Whisper, come on, this is your triumph return, after your April 1 post...and if that was suppose to be an April 1 joke....weak man, weak! This combine with your "big annoucement thread of coming attractions...which turn into one big yawn. And your other thread, where you whining to the Mods. And then your totally uncalled for comments regarding the Provider of the Day??? Then your reaction to some of the girls pulling your chain with fat people pictures. HELL, YA CAN'T even figure out how to use the delete button. I could go on, but......

Thought you were suppose to be the "Big Man on Campus" with all these connections to girls in Austin???

Never was, probably never will be, a fan of yours....but your really losing you mojo lately! And the one thing, I used to admit, did not agree with you, but at least you used to be able to bring it...as for the rest of the gang...YAWN!!!

Question for mods....this site is about the hobby, right???
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:48 AM   #92
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Vkmaster, Why don't you go and review someone instead of bitching about other hobbyist. When you start to actually contribute then bitch until then STFU!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #93
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats not a requirement.... Keep posting dear all are welcomed to!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #94
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
Now let me make sure...this site is about hobbying, sharing info with others about

How utterly pathetic. And oh yea, another 5th grade tatic...let's all gang up on 1 person to show how "manly" they are.

Actually I need to immediately apologize to the 5th graders of the world, as comparing their behavior to 5th graders is an insult to the integrity of 5th graders.

Come on members of the Panic Attack Mob, I thought you guys were suppose represent the big, bad men of the hobby community in Austin???. Sure seem to be spending a lot of time playing like a bunch of silly kids trying to kiss up to your leader.

And Whisper, come on, this is your triumph return, after your April 1 post...and if that was suppose to be an April 1 joke....weak man, weak! This combine with your "big annoucement thread of coming attractions...which turn into one big yawn. And your other thread, where you whining to the Mods. And then your totally uncalled for comments regarding the Provider of the Day??? Then your reaction to some of the girls pulling your chain with fat people pictures. HELL, YA CAN'T even figure out how to use the delete button. I could go on, but......

Thought you were suppose to be the "Big Man on Campus" with all these connections to girls in Austin???

Never was, probably never will be, a fan of yours....but your really losing you mojo lately! And the one thing, I used to admit, did not agree with you, but at least you used to be able to bring it...as for the rest of the gang...YAWN!!!

This rant very 4th grade!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:31 AM   #95
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

WyldeCHILD, that's the best ya got!

I have reasons why I don't post reviews, those who's opinion I value know the reason....you clearly don't even come close to making that cut,
so when I need an opinion from you ... I'll give it to you.

To those who post reviews, they know I appreciate their efforts.

I'm sure reading the requirements for joining this site, may be written at a level of education which is beyond your reach. So let me enlight you,
giving reviews is not a requirement to join this site....way to easy!

As for your 2nd response....thanks for continuing to make my point! And its funny...took you a whole 30 minutes to come up with the
2nd response....CLASSIC!!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #96
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
WyldeCHILD, that's the best ya got!

Nope! Just would not want to waste my good shit on you!

I have reasons why I don't post reviews, those who's opinion I value know the reason....you clearly don't even come close to making that cut.

Reasons?? Oh I know you would rather whine and bitch like a hen in a hen house.. Why would I want to make your cut like you hold some higher value!

As for your 2nd response....thanks for continuing to make my point!
You said we were in the 5th grade and I said your rant was 4th grade. We are now heading to the 6th grade and when you stop soiling your sheets you can join us maybe....

If you really take all this seriously then your computer screen will self destruct after you finish reading this message.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #97
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Boy the hits just keep coming from the Wylde child...but at least your ready to admit that you are now striving to complete 6th grade!

Naw, I not some "higher value", but if the shoe fits.....

Does typing in red make you feel like a big, bad man....or maybe I just rattled your cage a little to much???

By the way, nice signature...do you have a clue as to what it means.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:16 AM   #98
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Boy the hits just keep coming from the Wylde child...but at least your ready to admit that you are now striving to complete 6th grade!

I guess your mind is too small to understand the joke in that.

Naw, I not some "higher value", but if the shoe fits.....

HV means you bring something to the table that would actually benefit other hobbyist. All you do is take shots at the guys that post in a way you do not like.

Does typing in red make you feel like a big, bad man.

Nope it doesn't. If you knew anything about colors red stands out.

By the way, nice signature...do you have a clue as to what it means.
I sure do!
Old 04-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #99
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

YAWN!!!!!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #100
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Great post vkmaster
a select few here think that it's ok to ATTACK/INSULT/AND BAIT
posters...

The site's main purpose is about the HOBBY
and reviewing, discussing and fun
not what it's deteriorated to

My hope is that the Attack pack Hangs themselves with their own rope.
After yesterday i dont see any purpose for them being here anymore

Continue to post, contribute and enjoy the other aspects of this hobby because its your board too...

Quote:

snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #101
snoopdogg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

and for posts like these
feel free to hit the Report Post button.
It's located under the poster's name.....It's the best tool for stopping some of the bad behavior here....

Instead of engaging in the attack pack's game of baiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Vkmaster, Why don't you go and review someone instead of bitching about other hobbyist. When you start to actually contribute then bitch until then STFU!
snoopdogg is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #102
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
and for posts like these
feel free to hit the Report Post button.
It's located under the poster's name.....It's the best tool for stopping some of the bad behavior here....

Instead of engaging in the attack pack's game of baiting
Oh so you are one of those that likes to whine to the mods over every little thing. I suggest you man up and get thicker skin snoop puppy.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:40 PM   #103
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
Great post vkmaster
a select few here think that it's ok to ATTACK/INSULT/AND BAIT
posters...

The site's main purpose is about the HOBBY
and reviewing, discussing and fun
not what it's deteriorated to

My hope is that the Attack pack Hangs themselves with their own rope.
After yesterday i dont see any purpose for them being here anymore

Continue to post, contribute and enjoy the other aspects of this hobby because its your board too...
That is just it he doesn't contribute much and neither do you.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #104
Guest062518
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post

You are abusing people and making them live in fear of you.

NO ONE LIVES IN FEAR OF YOU!!!

You wish there was a reward for "overbearing, bullshit talking, mental and verbal abusing, male of the month reward." Then you'd feel like you finally got the recognition you deserve.

He not only wishes this was a reward, but he also wishes that he could win it every month.

This entire thread is just fucking funny!!!

Yssup--Just an observation but Whispoer is going to hand it to you.

MaXEEN- I FIND YOU INCREDABLE SEXY AND WANT TO VISIT!!!!.
Guest062518 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #105
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
That is just it he doesn't contribute much and neither do you.
Careful there cowboy. Its the non-reviewers that fuel the economy of the hobby you enjoy. Without them this board would not exist. That economic contribution far exceeds any other contribution.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women