Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default I tried to take a nap.....

But people kept waking me up....

PM me or email me the links or topics and they will devoted the attention they deserve.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

New avatar for you, Whispers.

Back to sleep, leader!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM   #3
Sexy Roxanne
Account Disabled

User ID: 4139
My ECCIE Reviews

TFF!
Sexy Roxanne is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:51 PM   #4
Whispers

Yssup..... A lot of folks could actually say that about you,,,,,

You try to spin everything into some comedy and are pathetic in your attempts.....

your only claim to knowledge around here seems to be about punctuation, grammar and spelling......

you talk a lot and say very little......

I have yet to see you actually win an argument......

a couple of months ago you got yourself in too deep with others that tend to speak their mind and came whining to me to back them off and feeling sorry for you I sided with you on a couple of issues.....

But wahh... wahh... wahh.....

If I am posting... You are complaining.....

If I'm not posting..... You are complaining.....

For gawds sake man you have your head stuffed so far up my ass I'm constipated.....

Why don't you back it down a bit and ... pull back and wipe the shit off your head that you seem to be so proud of.....

At the end of the day..... I'm pretty knowledgeable about Funny.....

and you sir..... are not.....
Old 04-03-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Don't call me Darlin, Darlin

Don't think you are someone full of ultimate wisdom. You absolutely attacked Rox because she is a frequent poster and you feel you need to "give her the attention she craves".

Ok, she's a bbw. Ok, she posts. Ok, she isn't YOUR type. But you have crossed the line. Why do you think lots of ladies/gents quit posting? Because of you and your desire to "give them the attention they crave" and threatening to "have done your research and everyone needs to look out for what you may/may not know and put on blast". That's an abuser mentality. You are abusing people and making them live in fear of you.

I think you're mean Whispers. I think what you have just done is so evil. And yet, what makes it worse is you feel it's within your right because you got trashed by someone, somewhere, somehow. PUHLEASE! You have thick skin and dish it out and take it well. You're not upset, you're just using it to your benefit. Pushing the line, like always.

And your ugly remark about "like it's some fantastic reward bestowed" is just bitter and bullshit. You wish there was a reward for "overbearing, bullshit talking, mental and verbal abusing, male of the month reward." Then you'd feel like you finally got the recognition you deserve.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:18 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You complete me bubba.

I could use a "mini me!" But of course that would probably require me to put on 40 probably 50 but im willing to try.

You ready to join the new Snack Pack?

I'll protect you from all the round, old, lonely girls!
Old 04-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Don't think you are someone full of ultimate wisdom.

I don't.....

You absolutely attacked Rox because she is a frequent poster and you feel you need to "give her the attention she craves".

I'm equal opportunity darlin..... you ask and you can have some too...

Ok, she's a bbw. Ok, she posts. Ok, she isn't YOUR type. But you have crossed the line. Why do you think lots of ladies/gents quit posting? Because of you and your desire to "give them the attention they crave" and threatening to "have done your research and everyone needs to look out for what you may/may not know and put on blast".

Really?... Damn... I do all that by myself?...... One man posting on an internet website

That's an abuser mentality. You are abusing people and making them live in fear of you.

I don't think anyone is afraid of me..... I think some people are afraid of the truth and the fact that, at times, it makes it's way here to the board, at times, through me as I'm not concerned with winning SHMB popularity contest like some others around here....

I think you're mean Whispers. I think what you have just done is so evil.

Wow.... Then you obviously are not as aware as others are because all I did was verbalize a thought many others have shared already......

And yet, what makes it worse is you feel it's within your right because you got trashed by someone, somewhere, somehow.

No.... I just think it's long past time to GIVE a little of what I Get.... You want to demonize me? I'll be your demon....

PUHLEASE! You have thick skin and dish it out and take it well. You're not upset, you're just using it to your benefit. Pushing the line, like always.

We will see just how hypocritical some are going to be..... I'm expecting the same leeway others have gotten......

And your ugly remark about "like it's some fantastic reward bestowed" is just bitter and bullshit.

Yeah... just mean right?

You wish there was a reward for "overbearing, bullshit talking, mental and verbal abusing, male of the month reward." Then you'd feel like you finally got the recognition you deserve.

That would actually be kind of cool..... Can I get that as a Plaque?.... Maybe on a dark walnut?
Old 04-03-2011, 09:22 PM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You complete me bubba.

Of course that would probably require me to put on 40 probably 50 but im willing to try. i could use a new pet.

You ready to join the new Snack Pack?

ehhh..... weak... chithead..... just too weak.....
Old 04-03-2011, 09:27 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, you're right. Sorry man. That was low. Like my nutsack.

I apologize.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That was low. Like my nutsack.

I apologize.
No need to apologize... but you woke me up because you wanted to play so at least bring you "A" game....

By the way check out this thread for help with that extended nutsack issue....
http://www.poopreport.com/poll/poo_m...acksplash.html

I saw somewhere else a DEEP BOWL toilet designed with guys like you in mind .....
Old 04-03-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

You can still join the Snack Pack.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #12
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, you. Yes, on an internet board. Yes, you know what you're doing and then back up and throw your hand over your lips in some Scarlett O'Hara manner saying, "Who, me?" Yes, you!

Be my demon? Who says you aren't the worst thing I've come in contact with in this little world of mine? What EXACTLY are you offering in being my demon? A veiled threat perhaps? In some way, you must be offering to be my nightmare should I continue.

You will never run me off this board even if you threaten to give me attention. Even if you think you scare me, you do not. I have as much right to say what I want as you do and the day you pick on my friend FOR NO REASON AT ALL BUT THAT SHE IS A FREQUENT POSTER (WHICH YOU ARE THE BIGGER POSTER HERE BUDDY) is the day you have picked on me too. I believe you share some of those same qualities. It's called loyalty.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
Yes, you. Yes, on an internet board. Yes, you know what you're doing and then back up and throw your hand over your lips in some Scarlett O'Hara manner saying, "Who, me?" Yes, you!

I doubt I could pull that off....

Be my demon? Who says you aren't the worst thing I've come in contact with in this little world of mine? What EXACTLY are you offering in being my demon? A veiled threat perhaps? In some way, you must be offering to be my nightmare should I continue.

Nope.... not at all.....Now your twisting and grandstanding a little.....

You will never run me off this board even if you threaten to give me attention.

Honey......
Darlin..........
Dear...............

I have no desire whatsoever to run you or anyone else off..... Sometimes though you ladies do yourselves a minor disservice with your outbursts......

Even if you think you scare me, you do not.

I don't think anyone has ever described me as scary.... Now Rosanne Barr! That's one scary lady!....

I have as much right to say what I want as you do and the day you pick on my friend FOR NO REASON AT ALL BUT THAT SHE IS A FREQUENT POSTER (WHICH YOU ARE THE BIGGER POSTER HERE BUDDY) is the day you have picked on me too. I believe you share some of those same qualities. It's called loyalty.
ahhh baby..... yeah... I can be rather loyal......

What ya'll need to do is prepare a sacrifice and offer it up..... My birthday is next money..... Find me 3 18yo's (18 goes into 54 3 times and 54 goes into 2 18s?... Well that's the real question!)

In the absence of a sacrifice of 3 18yos you can send me a teenage provider in a white pagan dress for a day and night of debauchery.... On occasion it has been known to appease the beast....
Old 04-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #14
Whispers

AS to my posting status.... Come On.... I am ONLY number 19 of the Top twenty.....

I was in the top 50 on ASPD for 9+ years even though I took several years away!

But give me time..... I was going to take some time away to play with "the one" and "the two" but Sundays are time home with family days and Yssup woke me up!....

If ya wanna be mad.... Focus your attention on the ChitHead...
Old 04-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Enjoying Spartacus are you?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women