Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2015, 12:36 PM   #31
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Double post
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 12:39 PM   #32
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatty242 View Post
Geez guys!! We're a community. To me that means when one of us gets in a bit of a jam we do what we can to help where possible. Ivanna stopped seeing folks at here private place due to an ex being a jerk. That doesn't mean the world ends and it breaks my heart to see people want to distance themselves because of that. Due to all of this I sent a note yesterday and spent a wonderful hour with Ivanna which helped her with business and I had a great and wonderful time with a great gal. Win win! I hear guys get all sissy-fied for fear of going to a motel. Heck, my personal view is that the risk in a private residence is the same if not higher. Neighbors can notice guys coming in and out and report it. If I go to a motel where you have to walk by the front desk just take a briefcase or a backpack that makes you look like you are staying there - the front desk never notices. Heck -they see people walking by all day and shifts change they don't know who belongs there and who doesn't.
Anyway, my two cents. Hopefully I don't get flamed.
Incidentally my time yesterday was smoking hot and by the time we were done we were both glistening with sweat so hey have some fun and help out at the same time!
Pretty much my feelings on it. And I got flamed by the good doctor as you can see. If you aren't willing to deal with possible outcomes from this hobby, maybe it isn't for you. You can research, etc but you can never be sure.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:31 PM   #33
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

"Deal with possible outcomes". Really? The worst possible outcome I'm willing to deal with is a NCNS. Do your research boys and stay safe.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #34
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
"Deal with possible outcomes". Really? The worst possible outcome I'm willing to deal with is a NCNS. Do your research boys and stay safe.
You're smart. You've established your limits. There are probably 3-4 girls on here who realistically present NCNS as the worst possible outcome. IMO.
Old 01-04-2015, 09:56 PM   #35
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Well, there may be a few more than that - plus a few traveling ladies. And a few ladies when I travel. But your thought is correct. Those will be the ones I will see. I'm ultra cautious.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 11:05 PM   #36
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't make the kids suffer when the
lady is trying to trust in us to help her.
Providers have been busted on Eccie and she did a name change. Guys didn't stop doing business.
Don't give up on her,ijs.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #37
Guest110115
Account Disabled

User ID: 268204
My ECCIE Reviews

Meanwhile: Ivanna Kumalot, I had something like this happen to me (the stalking ex I mean). Because I'm a mother also my first priority was my child. Legal action had to be taken. Most of them are cowards and if you show them you mean business they'll buzz off. If this doesn't work consider going UTR briefly just making it seem as if you've disappeared. He'll get the point. If he doesn't(my ex didnt) do like I did and get your license to carry and make sure he knows yours not afraid to use it.
Guest110115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 09:33 AM   #38
Guest110115
Account Disabled

User ID: 268204
My ECCIE Reviews

And I must add now that I know who the OP is. I've met her in in a setting outside of the hobby. She had said kids with her. They're very well mannered intelligent kids. Hers and another provider's children were very nice to my one year old as I handled some very important business. I was so grateful because my baby is a handful at times! Her nor her kids should be punished(IMO) for the exes behavior. I respect the need to stay safe but as a community we should try and help her discover ways to still work and provide for her kids while being safe. I wish you the best of luck! Be safe and happy girl!
Guest110115 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:46 AM   #39
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberia View Post
Don't make the kids suffer when the
lady is trying to trust in us to help her.
Providers have been busted on Eccie and she did a name change. Guys didn't stop doing business.
Don't give up on her,ijs.

Don't think the name change is a point of concern. As we all know many providers do this for a multiplicity of reasons.

Ginger gave some sound advice that will help her.

We'll just have to trust that it all gets sorted and the chilren are safes.

HAIL!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:44 PM   #40
ShelaMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 251822
My ECCIE Reviews

I thank you all for ur feedback, rather good or bad, I appreciate it. I was being asked ab my name change and wanted to clear the Air. I have lost a few great clients bc I'm no longer working from home. But I'm only doing what's right....(Dani. Thanks for the compliment on my children I'm a tough mom to my kids and a hard aunt to the other providers children, but I refuse to have a disobedient child. They know their mom /auntie is crazy)
ShelaMarie is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:23 PM   #41
Guest010421
Account Disabled

User ID: 120794
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Not trying to be a ass or anything, and I don't have anything against the OP. But it doesn't make much since with the name change, if your still signing your post xoxo ***** and have a picture of your face in your signature line. And allowing people to still use your old name in your reviews. If he found you once on here I'm pretty sure he has already put too and too together.

Anyways wish you the best of luck and keep safe.
My advice would be to distance yourself from the names that he knows you have used or anything connected to them. Get new pictures, no face shots and ask that guys not connect the dots (especially publicly) to your new handle. It sucks having to basically start a reputation over.....but sometimes it's warranted for security purposes. I wish you the best of luck!!
Guest010421 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 07:38 PM   #42
Hatty242
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Smile

Love the avatar by the way - looks pretty close to you from what I recall!
Hatty242 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:16 PM   #43
Smack
Registered Member

Default Sorry to hear about you situation hun

Is that why you never got back with me about our NWA fun. I was wondering if something happened to you and im glad to hear you are safe. I have children too and protecting them should always be a priority, so that being said im impressed that you're such a great mom
Smack is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:30 AM   #44
Reznornin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Don't think anyone meant any disrespect or anything to the lady, think the concern was more that her ex had found her on this site, so she changed her name to try to conceal her identity, but then made a post making it easy to link the two identities together.
Reznornin is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:31 PM   #45
saver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Look at every response before yours. Hope everyone is ok. Hope everything works out OK. So sorry to hear about this. Normal, human responses. Then here come this douchebag. I didn't make you a failed robot of a human being. Doesn't mean you can't try to act like a real person. And don't worry your pretty, little shiny head for one second about what the fuck I'll be doing.

FAIL!!!

PS - I wish a Motherfucker WOULD interrupt my session. There'd be some FURNITURE MOVING before I got done.
You have different opinion on different girl.... interesting....
saver is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women