Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2014, 07:50 PM   #1
ShelaMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 251822
My ECCIE Reviews
Default let me clear the air

I want to apologize for all of the confusion WITH my name change. I am dealing with a crazy ex whom found Me on here and has been harassing Me. He has posted ads on several sites with my information and basically running me in the dirt.with that being said, TEXARKANA and NWA ,I'm sorry, Soooooo sorry to everyone ,I Wil not be visiting. My safety and the safety of my children is number 1. I am still continuing to see clients in Lr, but only at a hotel or out calls. I hope the eccie community understands my concerns...xoxox Sara
ShelaMarie is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
nwaguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

So sorry, Sara. No one should have to worry about someone you once cared for jeopardizing the safety of you or your children. Not cool. Hope things improve for you!
nwaguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 08:25 PM   #3
Sidinman78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I hate to hear of your situation and hope it gets back to normal. Stay safe.
Sidinman78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 10:08 PM   #4
ShelaMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 251822
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys for ur support. Happy holidays!
ShelaMarie is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2014, 11:53 PM   #5
hogmanjones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Take care of you, Sarah.
hogmanjones is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:29 PM   #6
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Not to be dismissive about the uniqueness of your situation but if he found you on here.

What's to stop him from finding you at a hotel?

Any idea how you plan to avoid having him tail you and find you with a client?

Can you assure a hobbyist that they won't be involved in personal drama if your BF shows up?

Wil you give a refund if the session is terminated with prejudice by your BF?

Things like this pose a very serious concern for hobbyist.

I wish you the best of luck.

HAIL!!
Guest030317 is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:22 PM   #7
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Excellent points Das.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:30 PM   #8
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
Not to be dismissive about the uniqueness of your situation but if he found you on here.

What's to stop him from finding you at a hotel?

Any idea how you plan to avoid having him tail you and find you with a client?

Can you assure a hobbyist that they won't be involved in personal drama if your BF shows up?

Wil you give a refund if the session is terminated with prejudice by your BF?

Things like this pose a very serious concern for hobbyist.

I wish you the best of luck.

HAIL!!
Way to worry about number one. We have a situation where harm could possibly befall children and you're worried about your own sorry dick? That's rich. If you're so concerned, don't visit. It's that easy.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 01:51 PM   #9
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Way to worry about number one. We have a situation where harm could possibly befall children and you're worried about your own sorry dick? That's rich. If you're so concerned, don't visit. It's that easy.
You're dam right I worry about number one and you're a moron ( seems somone else posted that recently as well) if you don't worry about number one.

I didn't place her in that position. Obviously she is still planning on working even with the potential risk to the children. The questions are legitament. And I'm sure you will refrain from booking based on the current situation yourself, but I appreciate your input.

HAIL!
Old 01-01-2015, 02:00 PM   #10
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Ficker View Post
You're dam right I worry about number one and you're a moron ( seems somone else posted that recently as well) if you don't worry about number one.

I didn't place her in that position. Obviously she is still planning on working even with the potential risk to the children. The questions are legitament. And I'm sure you will refrain from booking based on the current situation yourself, but I appreciate your input.

HAIL!

Look at every response before yours. Hope everyone is ok. Hope everything works out OK. So sorry to hear about this. Normal, human responses. Then here come this douchebag. I didn't make you a failed robot of a human being. Doesn't mean you can't try to act like a real person. And don't worry your pretty, little shiny head for one second about what the fuck I'll be doing.

FAIL!!!

PS - I wish a Motherfucker WOULD interrupt my session. There'd be some FURNITURE MOVING before I got done.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:11 PM   #11
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look at every response before yours. Hope everyone is ok. Hope everything works out OK. So sorry to hear about this. Normal, human responses. Then here come this douchebag. I didn't make you a failed robot of a human being. Doesn't mean you can't try to act like a real person. And don't worry your pretty, little shiny head for one second about what the fuck I'll be doing.

FAIL!!!

Not sure that you have the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation. I could care less what you will be doing and even less who it is with. However, if you're in the room when her BF shows up you will be trying to save yourself.

I wished her the best of luck.

HAIL!
Old 01-01-2015, 02:13 PM   #12
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Quote:

FAIL!!!

Not sure that you have the capacity to understand the gravity of the situation. I could care less what you will be doing and even less who it is with. However, if you're in the room when her BF shows up you will be trying to save yourself.

I wished her the best of luck.

And yes there would be furniture being destroyed as a near 400 pound man scrambles for his life!

HAIL!
Old 01-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #13
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

It's more like 340, but I'll let it slide this time.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #14
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

And if her bf shows up, he'll be the one needs saving. I'm not a member of AARP like most of you.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:24 PM   #15
Guest030317
Account Disabled

Quote:
And if her bf shows up, he'll be the one needs saving. I'm not a member of AARP like most of you.

Uh-ok.. Hope you have the cardio.

Crazy ex BF, hooker, and a overweight john who had a myocardial infarction in a hotel room makes for great evening news...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women