Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2013, 03:38 PM   #61
BoomShakaLaka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Seafood Courtbullion

2 Cans Rotel (I use mild just as to have a little more control over the heat)
1 can Tomato Sauce
1 Small can Tomato Paste
2 Large Onions Chopped (More of Less if you like or dont like)
8 Cloves of Garlic Chopped (more or less if you like or dont like)
2 Small Cleaned Gumbo Crabs (just for flavor)
2 Tablespoons of Roux
A little bit of Olive Oil

I use all kind of seafood when I make this. I usually put 3-4 lbs of seafood in it, I have used Shrimp, Scallops, Lump Crab Meat and just about any kind of fish you could think of.

In a black iron pot (Magnalite or any pot with a good thick bottom) put a little bit of olive oil and turn on Med High. When oil gets hot add onions and garlic (you can add a bell pepper or celery if you like this. Im not a fan of either) and brown, While onions are browning drain the water out of the Rotel. When the onions get brown add the Rotel to the pot and cook it down till it just starts sticking a little bit and all the liquid is gone. Add the tomato sauce and tomato paste and stir in. Add about 48 oz of water and stir in,(if your using fresh shrimp save the shells and boil the **** out of em and use that water after straining the shells out) then add the crabs. (I break them in half) Bring to boil and add roux and seasoning of your choice (I use Tonys or somehting like that) Let cook for about 1-1/2 to 2 hours stiring regularly. Add your seafood of choice (if its fish try to not stir it to much as it will break the fish up. Just pick the pot up and rotate it right to left to stir) cook till fish or seafood is done. Usually about 20 or 30 mins.

Serve over rice.

Serves 4-6
BoomShakaLaka is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:29 PM   #62
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63
Default Since it's a little Chilly

Since it's a little chilly outside I thought it was a perfect day to make some homemade chilli

Ingredients

2 tablespoons olive oil
2 onions, diced
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 Anaheim chile pepper, chopped
8 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
3 pounds ground chuck
5 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
Kosher salt and pepper
Cooked white rice (optional)
Shredded Monterey Jack (optional)

Preparation
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions, bell pepper, Anaheim pepper, and garlic.
Sauté until onions are translucent, about 8 minutes. Add chuck and sauté until brown, breaking up meat with back of spoon, about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix chili powder, cumin, basil, oregano, and thyme together in small bowl.

Stir spices into meat mixture and cook 2 minutes.
Stir in crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and tomato paste. Reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer until thickened to desired consistency, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Now I did change this recipie from Bon Appetit I added 1 Jalapeno and since I didn't want it to spicy I seeded the jalapeno and the Anaheim chilie

BTW it was delicious but i made way to much so i will have leftovers for a few days!!!
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:16 AM   #63
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay Bailey... I do not cook much... Last night was my first time cooking shake and bake... I didn't feel like touching the slimy pork... I don't really like eating pig meat but the pork chops were left in the fridge for me along with a note to "enjoy" them from my old roommate... So who am I to hurt her feelings with my food preferences... Anyway, I just poured it on... I didn't know how long to leave it in the oven... I got scared I would under cook it and get food poisoning... I cooked it at a degree of 450... I do not know if this was the cause but the bottom ended up getting a little burnt and they seemed tough and dry... Oh, and the stuff didn't stick very good.
Guest101114 is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #64
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Loving the receipts. But I cannot tell anyone where I got them. Don't think my guests would understand.

Boom yours was a hit. Thanks

Doing a10 chili tomorrow.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 09:09 PM   #65
Whiskey-Fied
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
Some one brought the idea of dinner and date up to me so I suppose that is a new item on my "menu"
sounds fabulous
Whiskey-Fied is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:09 AM   #66
scooterscuzz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default My own take on Naner pudding, ask KKA and Kelly Moore

Quote:
Some one brought the idea of dinner and date up to me so I suppose that is a new item on my "menu"
Both of these lovely creatures loved my take on banana pudding. Make banana pudding the way you always make it. But, just before you install the vanilla wafers put them in a dish of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey, or Souther Comfort.
Don't let them sit there too long or they will get too soggy to handle. It really changes the character of the dessert, and its very simple. Do you use Lemoncello ? I have a great home made recipie for that and Grand Marnier as well. Let me know. Scoot
scooterscuzz is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:20 AM   #67
scooterscuzz
Valued Poster

Default USDA Help for Karla

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla View Post
Okay Bailey... I do not cook much... Last night was my first time cooking shake and bake... I didn't feel like touching the slimy pork... I don't really like eating pig meat but the pork chops were left in the fridge for me along with a note to "enjoy" them from my old roommate... So who am I to hurt her feelings with my food preferences... Anyway, I just poured it on... I didn't know how long to leave it in the oven... I got scared I would under cook it and get food poisoning... I cooked it at a degree of 450... I do not know if this was the cause but the bottom ended up getting a little burnt and they seemed tough and dry... Oh, and the stuff didn't stick very good.
The usda has a chart for safety of food according to internal temperature. Go get you a food thermometer (they are cheap). Poke that bad boy into the centre of the item you are cooking, wait till the needle stops moving or the led's stop flipping and you will have the internal temperature.
the chart reads as follows for food safety being assured you wont food poison yourself: Eggs 160 Chicken 165 Fish and shellfish 145 Leftovers 165 Casseroles 165
Beef, Pork, Veal and Lamb 145 Ground meat 160 Ham 145 Fully cooked Ham 140. I have at least a half dozen meat thermometers laying around. If you were right in front of me I would hand you one. They are cheap. The cheapest place to buy one is at a restaurant supply place like Ace Mart. Bon appetit! Scoot
Old 07-28-2014, 10:49 AM   #68
scooterscuzz
Valued Poster

Default Pavlova a wonder from down under

Quote:
Pavlova is basically a merengue shell filled with whipped cream and fruit. While in Australia I found it to be a delightful light dessert and also found out that it is almost a requirement to be able to cook this to be qualified to be a spouse. I overheard this on Bondi Beach "Sure mate, she a wonder in the sack, but can she make a good Pav?"
For the Pirough or Shell
4 egg whites
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
For the filling
1 cup of whipping cream, whipped
Sliced fruit, typically sliced kiwis and strawberries, pineapple, mango's and peaches.

Heat the oven to 300
Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper, then draw a 10 inch circle on the paper
In a large bowl beat the egg whites and cream of tartar till foamy, gradually add the sugar one tsp at a time, beating at high speed until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is almost dissolved, about 6 min, then beat in the vanilla

Spoon the merengue into the 10 inch circle you drew on the parchment paper shape it into a 10 inch bowl building up the sides with the back of a spoon
place in 300 degree oven immediately reduce the oven heat to 250 bake 50 to 60 min until firm and dry to the touch. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack. Carefully remove the merengue from the paper.

Place cooled merengue on a serving plate fill the centre with whipped cream, garnish with fruit and store in the fridge.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #69
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Never heard of a pav when I was in Australia.

Might have to do with proximity to the ocean.

My beach stretched 300+ miles to the ocean.

Does sound like good tucker though.
Doglegg is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women