Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60100
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40355
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #91
commplt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I will put in my 2 cents.

It annoys me to have all this drama on the board. I come here to relax and get away from that crap. A couple months ago Ginger went off about something... I think it was a review about her. Then she came back and apologized how she acted. She created drama then and she's doing it again. Come on put on ur big girl pants and act like an adult. A provider who goes off like that so often should not be on here. I put a lot of trust into the people I hobby with. You piss her off or say the wrong thing, just know this is how she deals with things. She's starts problems and doesn't care about anyone else but herself
Old 03-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #92
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike6082 View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight either as I have never met either of them. I can only comment on what I have read.
To me VLB has the right to post what SHE feels about the hobby, her retirement and HER feelings. I never took anything she said as trash talking towards anyone or any group. It was all about her own feelings.
Again, to me Gingers post was tacky, classless, uncalled for and just plain rude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by commplt View Post
It annoys me to have all this drama on the board. I come here to relax and get away from that crap. A couple months ago Ginger went off about something... I think it was a review about her. Then she came back and apologized how she acted. She created drama then and she's doing it again. Come on put on ur big girl pants and act like an adult. A provider who goes off like that so often should not be on here. I put a lot of trust into the people I hobby with. You piss her off or say the wrong thing, just know this is how she deals with things. She's starts problems and doesn't care about anyone else but herself
These 2 quotes outta sum it up pretty good. Well said guys.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #93
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

Damn what did I miss lol...I have been offline for a few days and I see all of this. I must say that she really went in on her...just my 2 cents
Old 03-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #94
Guest120113
Account Disabled

User ID: 161355
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Mokoa, let's kill this thread now, please.

I can take all the critics bashing me, but the backlash affecting my clients and friends behind the scenes is hurting them and the last thing I ever intended was to have people pming others demanding that they cut ties with me or demanding to know why they choose to see me. This has gone to levels beyond comprehension and I regret that people I care about have been adversely affected in a negative, cowardly, hide behind the scenes manner.

To the supporters I say thank you and I hope you haven't suffered as greatly as some have for agreeing with me. To the providers who WERE offended in the first place, I am glad to have spoken up on your behalf.

I am not a coward. But I can't have this bullshit hurting people I care about so, yes, I request that this thread be closed.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:52 PM   #95
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Closed as requested.

OK, move along now. Show's over.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women