Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #1
NSABuddy
Registered Member

Default "Arrangement" Sites

I see an ad for "ArrangementFinders.com" on this site which I guess is like SponserForMe and SeekingArrangements. Do providers on here use those sites to find hobbyists? Are those sites safe for hobbyists for not being set up by LE?

I'm also seriously considering P411 but I just can't get over the fact that I need to give personal information to a third party company like that. But it does look like most providers require that...

New to this site. Very nice and informative!
NSABuddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #2
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSABuddy View Post
I see an ad for "ArrangementFinders.com" <- FUCK THEM. on this site which I guess is like SponserForMe <- FUCK THEM and SeekingArrangements <- FUCK THEM. Do providers on here use those sites to find hobbyists? Are those sites safe for hobbyists for not being set up by LE?

I'm also seriously considering P411 <-They're Cool but I just can't get over the fact that I need to give personal information to a third party company like that. But it does look like most providers require that...

New to this site. Very nice and informative!
& stay the fuck off BackPage.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:07 AM   #3
NSABuddy
Registered Member

Thanks Dorian!!! Question though... why don't you like those sites? Just curious.

Also, thanks for the BackPage warning!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:08 AM   #4
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

On the one hand I can see why you would be nervous about giving personal info to a site like P411. But one way to think about it is that one of the leading reasons why hobbyists don't give out personal info is the risk of the provider going psycho on them and misusing their info and using it in undesirable ways. That is much less likely with a well established company like P411 who has everything to gain from preserving their reputation. They would instantly lose all their business if they ever misused personal info.
But apart from that if you saw the other thread in the sandbox P411 offers a free 6 month membership to you if you have referrals from two well established providers. Well apart from the 6 month membership it has the other advantage that they don't ask you for personal info. The providers vouching for you is apparently an adequate substitute. Or at least is was for me.
I know there are other verification sites that I have no experience with but I assume they are just as good. I do know that one big advantage of P411 is that it is based outside the US and hence not subject to US law. As a result even the US government cannot force them to turn over records without first initiating an international incident.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:13 AM   #5
NSABuddy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zme View Post
But apart from that if you saw the other thread in the sandbox P411 offers a free 6 month membership to you if you have referrals from two well established providers.
So how do you get referrals from two well established providers if the providers won't see you unless you're on something like P411??? :-)

I didn't see the Sandbox thread you're referring to. Can you link to it?

I am a newbie so I have a lot to learn. Thanks for your insight!!!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:24 AM   #6
NSABuddy
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSABuddy View Post
So how do you get referrals from two well established providers if the providers won't see you unless you're on something like P411??? :-)

I didn't see the Sandbox thread you're referring to. Can you link to it?

I am a newbie so I have a lot to learn. Thanks for your insight!!!
Just found the Sandbox thread... Thanks for letting me know about it.

I have a GREAT idea on how to get 2 referrals... How about if 2 providers contact this newbie, we'll do a threesome session and there you go, I get two referrals at once!
Old 04-22-2013, 09:35 AM   #7
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

While it is scary to give out your personal information, plenty of us have bitten the bullet and done it for P411 registration without any problems (myself included).

If you're new to the hobby, you're going to have to give out your information at one point or another (if you see legitimate non-scary providers), so you might as well get it over with and do it just once with P411.

Once you're P411 verified, you can start off with newbie friendly providers on there and slowly level your way up as you go.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:37 AM   #8
zme
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

NSABuddy, yes there are newbie friendly providers who are on P411. You obviously can't see the P411 ads but if you PM me I can try and send you names.
zme is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
While it is scary to give out your personal information, plenty of us have bitten the bullet and done it for P411 registration without any problems (myself included).

If you're new to the hobby, you're going to have to give out your information at one point or another (if you see legitimate non-scary providers), so you might as well get it over with and do it just once with P411.

Once you're P411 verified, you can start off with newbie friendly providers on there and slowly level your way up as you go.
For your efficient advice on the matter I present you this...
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:05 AM   #10
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
P411 offers a free 6 month membership to you if you have referrals from two well established providers. Well apart from the 6 month membership it has the other advantage that they don't ask you for personal info. The providers vouching for you is apparently an adequate substitute. Or at least is was for me.
This is correct. Clients who are already established in the community, and able to provide at least two verifiable references, need not give us personal information for verification.

We don't keep personal information on file after your account is approved anyway, and we only really care if you are a legitimate hobbyist. We don't care who you are, exactly.

Now, that's not to say that aren't some providers out there who do want to know who your are, exactly. That's their prerogative, so don't be shocked if you come across a provider asking for your full name and other info, even after you have a P411 account. However, if you aren't comfortable with the amount of information they are asking for, it's your prerogative to walk away.

Stay safe out there!

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #11
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
For your efficient advice on the matter I present you this...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women