Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should MrHappy remain our moderator?
Yes 22 31.43%
No 48 68.57%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Should MrHappy remain our moderator?

The question looms over us... Is MrHappy guilty or innocencent of the accusations? There are passionate debates on both sides of the fence.

This poll is not to ask you to determine his guilt or innocence. This poll is merely to gauge the public's opinion on how this situation should be handled.

What is the consensus? Do the members of Eccie support his continued moderation of the Arkansas forum? Or does the status quo believe that Arkansas would benefit from a new moderator?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:28 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I can see it already....

Mr Happy your gone!

Welcome our new AR MOD MrSuperUnhappy

Like mods only have one handle.... LOL

or better yet....

Let's welcome our newest MOD to AR "Still Looking".

If that happens SNL we need to talk if you know what I mean. Be careful what you wish for.... you might just get it!

PS: Brittany & Ginger you will have to be reverified by me!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:55 AM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
... PS: Brittany & Ginger you will have to be reverified by me!
Will my new slogan need to read "SL Verified Provider?" Or taint that a requirement?

On a side note, how the hell did you amass 179 reviews?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:35 PM   #4
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

He's been a busy little fellow!

You might also think about expressing your new slogan as follows:

Provider Verified by SL

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmmmmm is it to late to make it a open poll?

Or do I just post what I vote after doing so????
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:10 PM   #6
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
The question looms over us... Is MrHappy guilty or innocencent of the accusations? How can we possibly know the answer to that question? Should we apply the same level of judgement (given the same amount of evidence) against you, in determining your innocence or guilt of any possible charges which might come against you? What evidence does the community have, to enable an answer to your question?

This poll is not to ask you to determine his guilt or innocence. Huh? What was your first question? This poll is merely to gauge the public's opinion on how this situation should be handled. These allegations started in an incredibly sleazy way... and have continued to be handled poorly, up to this point!

What is the consensus? Dark! Do the members of Eccie support his continued moderation of the Arkansas forum? Or does the status quo believe that Arkansas would benefit from a new moderator? Who would be willing to step into this shithole of justice. . . you?
I have no clue, how to answer your questions.... this entire prosecution has been a klusterphuck!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

well, i don't believe it was a witch hunt....and I don't think mrhappy has been prosecuted at this point...i do believe his excuse of being to busy to answer the accusations was a lie as he lurked daily...it's unfortunate that those who feel they have been harmed have not stepped up to the plate....not sure why they feel they can't pm St C....scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #8
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I agree ten fold scoot.
I have to say that it's second hand information that I have so it's not valid in any form, fashion or way ... but I know what I was told and I believe what I was personally told.
In a real world situation I would be excluded from jury duty, due to my personal ties with said providers, but this is the hobby world, so I feel comfortable in continuing to speak my mind.
MrH continues to lurk through the threads every day but continues to be non-responsive.
If a lady doesn’t step forward soon …. We may all be looking at repercussions from statements such as these
Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
well, i don't believe it was a witch hunt....and I don't think mrhappy has been prosecuted at this point...i do believe his excuse of being to busy to answer the accusations was a lie as he lurked daily...it's unfortunate that those who feel they have been harmed have not stepped up to the plate....not sure why they feel they can't pm St C....scoot
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:39 PM   #9
NWA Newb
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

If I'm Mr. Happy I would be sick of baby sitting anyway and would be happy to say adios.These last 2 months have been too silly.
NWA Newb is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #10
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by megustalatina View Post
MrH continues to lurk through the threads every day but continues to be non-responsive.
If a lady doesn’t step forward soon …. We may all be looking at repercussions from statements such as these
So what if he points 1/4 of Arkansas and all of the( I being one) out of area posters. mmmm And that would only make him look more guilty. And gee guilty of yet something new. If his hands where not tied.................
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:21 PM   #11
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice, Giz. Yeah, I concocted this entire thing so I could swoop in and become the new moderator. That makes total sense except for the fact that a chick can't be a regular moderator anyway, so that shoots a big hole in your nutty conspiracy theory.

Stop reaching and open your eyes.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
Guest040313-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

@OSD
If he or anyone else points me for what I've said ..... I will wear those points with pride … BRAG about them … and give it my best effort to make a mockery out of them before they completely ban me.
I believe in my heart what I was told.
I'm a pretty damn good judge of character .... DEFINATLY NOT THE BEST !! LMFAO As recent events have told us, but I can hold my own in normal circumstance.
MGL
Guest040313-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #13
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Nice, Giz. Yeah, I concocted this entire thing so I could swoop in and become the new moderator. That makes total sense except for the fact that a chick can't be a regular moderator anyway, so that shoots a big hole in your nutty conspiracy theory.

Stop reaching and open your eyes.
WhoTF said anything about you being a new moderator?
I only asked if you would like being held to the same standards as you have so willingly held Happy to!* Would you?

Conspiracy. . . . My Big Fat Ass!! * My eyes are wide open. . . We both know where this started!!

What many don't realize is.... the truth or falsehood of these allegations are only a part of the entire story!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

When I asked if others thought that Arkansas would benefit from a new moderator, you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Who would be willing to step into this shithole of justice. . . you?
Your insinuation was crystal clear.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:38 AM   #15
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
When I asked if others thought that Arkansas would benefit from a new moderator, you said: . . . . . .
Your insinuation was crystal clear.
WRONG!!
I was asking if you would be willing to be subjected to the same form of justice!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women