Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35178
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face Shall I retire?

The facts: I have recently had an accident and broke my toe.
I can not walk.
I can barely use crutches.

The questions: Should I still provide even though I am not "up to par"? Will I still be desireable in this condition?
Would you cancel with me if I told you this happened to me?
Shall I go another route?

My thoughts: My toe's broken . . . not my p**sy lol.
I am not as "able bodied" so I am less than I desire to be physically.
I am excited about trying new fun and flexability
I feel like I could be more of a burden than a provider.
I am more horney now thinking about how I may not be able to get it. lol
I don't want to ruin my reputation with this.
I can not afford to not work for two months.
I feel more empathetic towards people who deal with this all the time.

I am yet again holding my heart out and personal thoughts to you for your advice and thoughts. Please be honest and candid even though you feel as though it may hurt me.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #2
SASpurfan
Premium Access

Encounters: 171

Chloe,

You can come to Texas anytime. Your broken toe is no problem here. I will carry you wherever you need to go, and I am pretty good at taking care of that horny problem, too.

SAS
Old 05-20-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OMG How sweet! Thank you! I don't know what to say!
Old 05-20-2010, 03:34 AM   #4
Deepthinker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Chloe,

You should keep providing if you feel up to it. If you need a short break, then take it. The toe will take a couple months to heal as you suggest, but it will only be real sore for a couple weeks. As it starts to heal, and the bone fragments get "sticky" so they don't move around , you will feel better. You still won't want someone stepping on it at that time, but most normal activities will be fine.

Also, being a bit hobbled will bring out two qualities/types of guy -- the paternal (after all, most of us are old enough to be the providers' fathers anyways) and the guy who likes the damsel in distress. Both types will desire to take care of you, so take advantage of it. Good luck!
Old 05-20-2010, 04:22 AM   #5
Boogyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I've yet to experience "The Chloe" but, as a client, I'd be understanding and put both of our perverted heads together to make it worthwhile for the both of us. I'm pretty flexible in working around a provider's limitations. I guess I'm an easy mark though.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #6
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default offer a grat special

great special i meant. be upfront with the guys and make the best of the situation. you are a beautiful woman i always wanted to have but right now just couldnt quite swing the fee. half the joy of being with you would be just the amazement of seeing you there naked in front of me. if you offered a nice hour special i could find so many ways to enjoy you without your injury becoming an issue.to enjoy oral and then to have you sit on my lap just knowing im inside a woman i so wanted would more than replace not being able to go hard fast and crazy. i can only imagine then id be waiting til the next time when less restrictions were involved. just my thoughts
Old 05-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #7
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

I like what Deepthinker has said. I'd warn you too though that you may want to screen for new clients interested BDSM and have a foot fetish. (-:

When I was a kid, we would taunt each other by saying something like, "Well, my Dad can beat up your Dad with one arm tied behind his back."

The Chloe I know can out perform most of the guys with one leg tied behind her back... uh, check that. That could hurt too in the wrong position.

My thought on your retirement is that no one has a clue about the right decision but yourself. You just need people to support your decision once you've made it.

As far as a hobbyist perspective goes, I'm in the school of thought that thinks it is all about expectation setting. In other words, there should be no surprises (unless they are good ones) about things like activities menu, respect for time, reasonable incall locations, etc. If guys know you are operating under physically limited conditions and still want to see you, then it's all good.

My biggest concern about seeing you if I were to do so in the coming weeks would be an accidental lean on your foot causing you pain. Alternatively, I'd wonder if the chronic pain at that time would keep you from enjoying yourself.

The first could be dealt with the way the dentist handles it, "Open wide".

The second could be dealt with if you shared your pain medication beforehand. (-:
Old 05-20-2010, 06:56 AM   #8
Biomech
Valued Poster

Hey Chloe, you want to make sure you keep that foot elevated, and I'm guessing there are no shortage of guys, myself included, who would be only too happy to assist your getting into that position.
Old 05-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #9
Maxie51
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Hey Chloe,
Sorry to hear about your toe! I agree with the previous replies. I am one of those guys that anticipate meeting you but have not been able to schedule the time yet. It's all in the anticipation! Your situation would not be a hindrance for me. I have read so much about your personality and sexiness that are the draw. Just be upfront about the issue so we know what to expect, offering a special might generate interest as well but not sure you need more. Good screening will keep down the strange ones though. My thought would be to pamper you with a sponge bath (I know not necessary in your condition, but certainly fun!)

Hope the pain subsides soon or good drugs. Looking forward to meeting you soon!

M
Old 05-20-2010, 08:09 AM   #10
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Chloe, we wish you a smooth and rapid recovery. A complete rest, while ideal, might not be your choice for emotional and/or financial reasons. I echo the encouragement and suggestions expressed here.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #11
montana1958
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Chloe I agree with your being upfront about your condition so us guys or girls will know in advance. I have had injuries and was always told like biomech said to elevate the injured limb. So in a totally selfless act I would like to propose you visit Buffalo so we could do the standing 69 again. I want to see you healed and will do my part to help.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM   #12
hugh_wanstenau
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

HELL NO!!!!!!!

You can't retire, not until I've had the Chloe experience.

In all seriousness, I've broken my big toes before, and also my pinky toes. It hurts like HELL!!! If I remember correctly, I was in worse shape when the pinky toe was broken. You'd be surprised how much that little outer toe helps you balance while walking.

I'd come see you right now, and take extra special care to keep that toe out of harms way.

Get well soon.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:13 AM   #13
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthinker View Post
You still won't want someone stepping on it at that time, but most normal activities will be fine.
So no dancing with someone with two left feet, Like me. Hope you get better. OSD
Old 05-20-2010, 09:25 AM   #14
guest111111
Ambassador

Chloe, I wish you a speedy recovery from this... toes can really be a painful break, and unfortunately there is nothing you can do like splinting them or anythign else, yah just have to try and avoid those thigns that cause you pain... Here are some of my thoughts...

Take as much time as you need. Some days will be better than others at dealing with the pain. If its too much, cancel appts for that day (i am sure that gentlemen here will be understanding) and reschedule when possible. I am going to hazard the guess that rainy, damp, and cooler days will be your worst for the pain... thats just my expereince.
When seeing someone, you may not be able to contort your self into certain positions that you may have in the past. be patient, that will all come back, but if you are going to try some of those, be aware you may injure yourself further in other areas by trying to compensate for using the toe and those muscles involved.
And lastly, you may want to set up some extra rules for clients. removing shoes at the door, dont wear boots... and completely avoid seeing anyone who is a proven clutz!

just my .02...
get well soon dear... we are all behind you... (lieterally when your ready! and figuritively all the time!)
Old 05-20-2010, 09:40 AM   #15
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Chloe,
HELL NO!!!!!!!
What are we going to do ??????????????????
You love having your Toe Curling experience when we meet !!
I will kiss it better for you
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women