Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2011, 08:13 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow--kinky in corpus review of Dallas & Mr J

Date: Dec 16, 2011
Players Dallas Rain and J........ We wrote this together.
City: Corpus Christi
State: Texas
Address: Near SPID
Appointment Type: Incall
State: Texas
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK,DFK,BBBJ, DATY, CG, CFSMP, TOYS, MSOG
Physical Description: DR- 40’s -5'4,125#, J 60’s 6’ 200#
Length 2 hours
The Rest of the Story:

I saw Dallas’ Ad and contacted her for a kinky session. She said would do a MFM/ MMF session with lots of toys.

J arrived at my incall ready to play. He was disappointed that my guy friend had to cancel. I welcomed Mr J into the room with a big kiss and some hugging...he was such a sweet charming man!!! I was so excited!
We agreed there was a lot that we could do with my toys. We sat on the couch visiting. J was feeling me up and I was playing with his hard dick.

Dallas and I moved to the bed. She had me lay cross bed and she started with a massage. Nice oil and some reach under ball action. She took a drink of some ice and water that she had on the nightstand and dribbled the ice and water down my mid-back and ass. Then, back to some ass and ball massage. She retrieved a multi- tailed whip and spanked my back and ass in a sensitive way. All the while she talked to me and sometimes licked my neck, back and butt.

I sat up and leaned on the head board. Dallas got out the suitcase full of toys. All were clean and she explained that the 3 inch vibrator was for her ass when we got ready to fuck. She showed me the thin beaded toy and the small vibrator and explained that was for her to use on me during the prostate massage. She showed me a larger dildo that was shaped like a cock and said this it to use on her pussy.

J told me to wet up the life size cock toy and use it first. Before I could lick it to get it slick, he grabbed it and licked it himself. After that he sucked it and soon DT it. He said now you try it. I couldn’t get it as deep as he did. Wow, was I impressed. I took the toy and fucked my pussy and then fed him the juice straight from the toy. By now I was horny. By the look of his dick so was he.

Next Dallas got a cock ring and applied it to the base of my balls and around my dick. She showed me the rest of the toys in the toy box. I had only seen this many toys in a sex store. She showed me leather Gates of Hell’s Ring Set. She said no one was brave enough for them. I was and should not have. I was too hard to get the big ring below my balls so we just put it over my dick. I said let see how it works. We installed a big rubber over the rings and on my dick. Missionary with me on my arms so that I could see. I got it in and fucked a little. She said the rings felt good but soon hurt. On withdrawal, we discovered a small bruise on my dick from the friction on one of the rings. The bruise went away in a couple of days.

After the fucking with the rings thing, I got out my chin strap-on. I put it on J. He looked funny with a dick sticking out of his chin but didn’t let me look long. He pushed it right in my pussy and was in perfect position to lick my clit. I got so wet and he just licked it up.

We both had a freaking awesome sexy time and I can't wait to return for more!!! Mr J is so thrilling! I had a great day after our tryst of sin!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
Jed Clampett
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

That sounds like a wild time!
Jed Clampett is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Dallas, you write a hell of a review. Sounds like fun was had by all.
tyboy1 is online now   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was awesome!! Corpus rocked!!
Old 12-20-2011, 10:30 PM   #5
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW Super HAWT HAWT......I wanna play toooooooo...................
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:24 PM   #6
Centralarnewguy
BANNED

Encounters: 19

I feel like there is so much more to that review, wish we heard the whole blow by blow but thanks for sharing!
Centralarnewguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:20 AM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oops I left some out....sorry Mr j!

While I was chin fucking Dallas, I found a thin shaped dildo and put that in her pussy along with the chin strap-on dildo. I said 2 dicks at once. She was stretched.

I had J lay down on some pillows for his turn. I massaged his ass with a finger with lots of lube. Then, inserted the buzzing Prostate Massager. He was humping it back so I asked if he wanted the strap-on. I got an Ok. I strap on the harness with the small dildo. He has a small ass. More lube and I was in and fucking him K9. He cried enough. He tuned on his back. I got the vibrator for my ass. I put a pillow under his ass for right position and pushed the small dildo in his ass. As I gave him a blow job his eyes rolled back in his head. I knew he was close. I continued the Blow job and caught all the cum in my mouth. Maybe some dribbled. I move up and snowball him. He was a trooper and passed it back to me. Wow. What a first round.

Dallas cleaned me up. We made small talk, mostly about who I had seen in the Hobby. She liked my choices. Soon she was sucking my dick again.

I was impressed with who J had seen here and before Eccie on ASPD. Some he had seen are on my to do list. One that is local is on his to do list. I sucked his dick back to hardness.

I looked over the toys and discover a regular sized vibrator. Dallas said she could not get it to go. I figured out how to turn it on and it buzzed big time. I vibed her clit until she said O O O please stop.

I sat up on top of her chest for a BBBJ. She DT me. She took the vibe and used it on my dick and balls. Soon she lubed it up and in my ass it went. More BBBJ and HJ.

When I stuck the buzzing toy in J ass, I must have put it right on the Male G spot. He was humping my mouth and hand. He shot cum from my mouth, chin, tits and stomach. It looked like 3 guys had cum. And, this was his second shot in an hour. I took the vibe out of his ass but he didn’t move. I don’t think he could. He just looked. Then, when I started playing with his cum on my tits and chest so did he. There was enough to spread like paint.

After my second shot I was done. But playing in the cum was fun. In a session like that you can’t be scared of a little cum. After I could walk, I got to the shower and headed out the door.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn....wish I had been a "fly on that wall"....would have been quite a show.... I probably would have gotten in the toy box too.
Thanks for posting this here, so we ladies get a chance to read the ROS.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #9
drgnfire7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Geesh Dallas.....you do have fun.......great read.
drgnfire7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #10
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

That sounds like a wonderful time was had by all.

Exactly how much is enough to spread like paint????
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:48 AM   #11
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Dallas ... when you are next in Dallas, and after reading this, I want a MMF and both of you can have your way with me! This was so hot ... can it ever be topped?
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:57 AM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourslave View Post
That sounds like a wonderful time was had by all.

Exactly how much is enough to spread like paint????

lol--cum play is so damn fun!!!

Hookem...that can be arranged!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Mr J--I luv ya babe!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women