Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160851
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35584
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Big chief 269, please ease my curiousity

The reviews you write are terrible and IMHO degrading to the beautiful women you spend time with. It portrays them as an object instead of a human being.

Is it your style as a sense of humor or is it how you feel?

I am not bashing by any means, and I am one woman out of many and I am sure others feel the same way I do but wont say anything, but good lord dude.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:42 PM   #2
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Well sweetie I'm sorry my reviews offend you! I thought that this was a sex site! If you take the time to ask any of the women who see me they will definitely tell you that I am a perfect gentleman to them and nothing but kind! Once again I'm sorry that I don't betray my reviews as a bed of roses or whatever it is I am sapose to say that you want to hear!
Big chief 269 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #3
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No darlin, it wasnt meant as an insult at all. It was just my opinion. I have a tendency to not know how to curve things to come out as I intend them to. It was an inquisitive question.

Sometimes it just seems like you are breeding with a mare, or digging in a foxhole or mounting a bitch. All in relevance to women being portrayed as animals.
Don't get me wrong I've got a huge huge fantasy about furries and furry conventions.

I just try to understand the male mind a little bit more than what I already do.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:57 PM   #4
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Sweetie you been doing this long enough to know that every man on this site is here for sex! And he is here to be with who he thinks will bring him the most mind blowing fun in bed! He is not here for love and a bed of roses! The woman are on here for fun and financial gain! And men are here to get the most and best for there hard earned dollar plain and simple in my opinion!
Big chief 269 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:46 PM   #5
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I can help shed light on your curiosity at least as far as give you my perspective of review writing. In the review section I picture it as a boys locker room where men as men do boast about their conquest. I do not write a review for a woman to read. I write one that I think another guy will read and use to make his mind up on whether or not he wants to fuck said woman. Is it polite? No? Do you ladies deserve to be spoken about like a piece of meat? Probably not. The thing is being that ladies have no reason to read the review (they are for men to use for making decisions on who they want to fuck remember) women are not looking through reviews to see who they want to pay for sex. At least no women I know of.

I dont want to read a review that was written for a lady anyways. I want to know the things that a teenage boy would want to know about what the quarterback is doing to the head cheerleader on inspiration point. It doesn't have to be graphic but it needs to have the details of what she lets happen and if she is skilled at said deeds. I also want to know what she really looks like and how cool she was. I dont care if the guy writes like he has a masters in english lit or if he is barley literate as long as he covers the bases and is honest.

I read his latest review of the incomparable baby and I dont find it demeaning. Actually from a guys perspective its very flattering towards her. If I didn't already know she was one of the best around I would read his review and seriously start figuring out how to see her.

Lets face it men are pigs and you ladies are not. What you find as crude we just see as normal behavior. Now us men have learned from many years of training to pretend to be civil when in mixed company. But a review section on a hooker board kind of is our place to be men. In all honesty I dont know why you ladies can even view them without the aid of a mandel and not sure why you would want to. If your not shopping for a woman to bed then you really dont have any use for them. I get you will say it gives you incite into what a guy is like before you see him. Truth is that is incorrect. It shows you a side that most men only show other men myself included. I do not speak to women the same way I do in a review nor do most men I am sure.

This is just my perspective and I do hope you ladies that do read the reviews I leave of them know that this is my locker room voice and is not meant for their eyes. I am actually very respectful in person but like all men when I am with the boys I can revert into my more basic state.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #6
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BassCat, you know me very well and you know how inquisitive I can be lol. I am like a big ass sponge and want to know and understand things.

I told Big Chief it made me think he was into hunting or taxidermy with his references. I got scared that I couls make my own reference to that as it would fall into the B word.

Thank you guys for clarifying.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:40 PM   #7
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
BassCat, you know me very well and you know how inquisitive I can be lol. I am like a big ass sponge and want to know and understand things.

I told Big Chief it made me think he was into hunting or taxidermy with his references. I got scared that I couls make my own reference to that as it would fall into the B word.

Thank you guys for clarifying.
I do know you well and I totally understand how different a woman's mind works. I dont understand much of what you ladies do I just accept it for what it is and try and get along without getting slapped in the face or yelled at whenever I have contact with the fairer sex.

If I were writing reviews for you ladies to read I can assure you they would be very different. That said they would be all but useless to the guys researching who they want to bang next.

Its all good, I think the fact that we are so different is what makes us good companions in the end. There is no doubt that a good woman makes an ok man much much better. Hence why I stay single. I like being pretty much useless as long as I can do whatever it is I want from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed and never have to answer for any of my shit. I am ok not being my best self that I am sure some lovely woman would no doubt make me into if I ever gave in and handed over my sack. I will pass and continue to sit on the couch with my hand in my pants and grunt while watching sports or drag cars on tv.

And when you said big sponge I immediately thought of your lovely boobs. See that is a prime example of a mans mind at work
Old 02-07-2018, 11:04 PM   #8
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311088
My ECCIE Reviews

Man WTF? Review is a review. no need to be a cunt. He a GREAT guy extremely considerate and respectful. Guys love to talk their shit in reviews. Was u born yesterday?
Bigcheif fan club??
ill join it!

I dont usually give a shit at all about anything on this site tbh but damn it man. how would u like if someone just put they OPINION about u?

bc u know what they say about opinions right?

plus even if he was a disrespectful douche WHICH HE AINT, i am pretty sure his money is still green...

Just saying.....

oh,,, NO OFFENSE or anything but... haha

UMMM how are YOU reading the reviews anyways?? they are for Hobbyiests not providers.... stay in your lane and u may have a better time...
...Baby... is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 11:08 PM   #9
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Excuse me baby, slow your roll and dont accuse me of being a "cunt".
I spoke with him already and he knows where I am coming from now.
It is gaining an understanding, not attacking.

Lmfao, I stay in a pretty broad lane my young dear.

I outright said it made me think he was into sport hunting or taxidermy.
Old 02-07-2018, 11:24 PM   #10
BassCat
Valued Poster

Baby could you please keep posting pics of your perfect body? I already forgot what the thread was about. Good God your body was built for naughty fun. Oh yeah something about bigchief being a huge tool. I can get behind that lol BigChief you better shape up or I am going to kidnap baby and keep her all to myself. Maybe send you a pic of her banging body just to tease you every now and then.

I just want to go on record as saying that I was just kidding about kidnapping baby and keeping her all to myself. So if she turns up missing I dont want none of you sonofabitches snooping around the BassCat sanctuary looking for her. I can assure you that girl that looks remarkably like her is actually Misses BassCat and she is in those hand and leg cuffs because she and I are playing a game. Now leave us alone and mind your own damm business
Old 02-07-2018, 11:45 PM   #11
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

rawrrr!! ;-)

ooohhh hey BC

like my new one-zie ???

crotch snaps and all

XoXo
Old 02-08-2018, 12:02 AM   #12
Guest070721
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Baby, moonchild said hi
Old 02-08-2018, 02:01 AM   #13
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I find it amusing when a prostitute sells herself as a piece of meat and then gets confused why men seem to treat her as a piece of meat. If she did not sell herself as a commodity she would not be treated as one so often. Stop treating yourself as a commodity and others will as well.

I think all reviews are disrespectful and harmful to women. I understand it is good free advertisement for her, but the whole concept of kiss and tell is immoral to me and most reviews seem to be full of shit anyway. In high school if a male talked about his conquest it was very disrespectful to her and we kids looked down on it. Reviews are the same, except it really is not a conquest. All it takes is cash and a phone call and she is soon sucking my dick, no effort, no charisma, no attraction, and no emotion. I wrote one because she negotiated a deal with me and I am a man of my word.

All providers I have seen would tell you how kind, nice, sweet I am and they are all willing to take my cash again and again. But I also speak truth and that seems to offend some here.

If seeing women treated like objects is offensive to you, might I say maybe being a prostitute or being here is not for you. One of the harmful side effects of prolonged hobbying is men tend to see women as just objects and not humans. Read about it, use Google it can teach you a thing or two. I know men will now post "not me, I love women." If that were true you would stop paying them for sex, that is the most helpful thing you could do for a woman you care for, treat as a human and not a commodity. Start by refusing to have sex with her and refusing to pay her for sex. I know several providers and most I have never had sex with, never paid them, and over time they tell me their prospective and they appreciate my fellowship as one told me two days ago. "I feel safe with you and I know you are a good a man and would never try anything with me I did not desire." By the way months ago she asked me if I was ever curious about sex with her and why I never have sex with her. I explained that we were business partners in another venture and sex would screw that up, besides I like her as a human and we hang out a lot, even traveled together sleeping in same bed in hotels, no funny business just true human treatment.

I think all women are humans and try my best to treat them as such. But I am horny at times and pay for sex, which that act in itself is degrading to her and me by treating her as a commodity. There are women that would have sex with me for free but I prefer her companionship and do not fuck up our relationships with sex. My two cents.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 02:08 AM   #14
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Baby, your business sense, attention to detail, advertising and marketing scheme are very appealing to me!! I have seen your showcase, photos, writings and you are one very smart lady. That intelligence is a huge turn on to me, not to mention your good looks.

If you were down here on the Coast, I would adore getting to know you. I say that as a compliment, not treating you less than the human you are, in fact it is your mind that attracts me more than your looks and that is being human.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:53 AM   #15
...Baby...
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks I try ;-)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women