Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-03-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2917
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default We all have google:)

SEX
Sex is the most profound and intimate way to express your love for someone. Different people enjoy and pursue sex in different forms—as the pioneering sex researcher Alfred Kinsey put it, the only universal in human sexuality is variability itself. But within the universe of intimacy and pleasure that sex affords is a lot of room for error. Most people are affected by sexual problems at some point in their lives.

Foreplay
Unlike their male counterparts, women aren't raring to get down to it. This is because their bodies need help conjuring the lust and lubrication required for intercourse and their emotions dictate that they feel a sense of closeness and mutual respect with their partner. All of this can be achieved through foreplay, which will also help your lady friend feel desired by you; if you simply want to jump her bones, she'll feel like a tool or a machine designed to get you off.
Old 05-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
djdrummer57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Excellent post Chloe, My thoughts on foreplay exactly. I, too, need the first portion of an encounter to be filled with all the aspects of foreplay - too see if there is chemistry between myself and the provider, as well as fully engaging all the sensory components that go into making an outstanding encounter.

I have had some appointments where there was such an intoxicating connection that both of us experienced intense physical and emotional release within a 25 to 45 minute period. I have also had encounters where even after an hour or more, there was nothing happening worth writing home about, so to speak. Being a man, I guess it is always possible to enjoy a "release", but that is not all it is about with me.

I always try my best to please my partner in every way, to ensure a totally pleasurable experience between the two of us, and enjoying sex for me, is all about the foreplay that leads to the connection between the two of us.....

Thanks for bring this up and for letting me express my self. I guess i needed to write a bit today...LOL!
Old 05-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #3
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default if i am ever lucky enough

to experience chloe live and in person in an intimate way i would actually be doing everything i could to make all the foreplay and fun last the entire time even forgoing a climaz in exchange for savoring every second of all the activities that proceed an explosion. while i can get myself off with my own hands i cannot by myself enjoy the beauty and talents a woman like this brings to the table. i read eb's review of a 3 day tryst and thought even that might not be enough time to enjoy all the things a man would want to do with a woman like this so for a man of modest means who might have to cram his lifetime dream into 1 hour cumming and the unfortunate effect of a momentary decrease in sexual drive would actually be kinda a bad thing. if i could spend each of the 3600 seconds touching , tasting, enjoying her i would gladly finish matters myself reviewing the great things i had enjoyed. does that make sense or am i more screwed up than even i realized.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default Foreplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
SEX
Sex is the most profound and intimate way to express your love for someone. Different people enjoy and pursue sex in different forms—as the pioneering sex researcher Alfred Kinsey put it, the only universal in human sexuality is variability itself. But within the universe of intimacy and pleasure that sex affords is a lot of room for error. Most people are affected by sexual problems at some point in their lives.

Foreplay
Unlike their male counterparts, women aren't raring to get down to it. This is because their bodies need help conjuring the lust and lubrication required for intercourse and their emotions dictate that they feel a sense of closeness and mutual respect with their partner. All of this can be achieved through foreplay, which will also help your lady friend feel desired by you; if you simply want to jump her bones, she'll feel like a tool or a machine designed to get you off.
Chloe,
I agree with you and all the preceding posts. I am 61 years old and have always enjoyed the foreplay activities much more than intercourse. I could spend the entire visit with a woman just kissing, hugging, cuddling, licking, making out, oral both giving and receiving, hands and tongues and mouths covering all areas of our bodies head to toes, culminating in orgasms however it may happen. I try my best to ensure that I please the woman as much as she pleases me.
Old 05-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
buffaloed
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

After reading so many of Chloes thoughtful posts, I think I may just have fallen in love with her. What a wonderful world it would be of every provider looked at things the way she does.
Old 05-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
Foreplay
This is why we let women give us blow jobs.

Hey, foreplay ain't what it used to be.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:34 AM   #7
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post

Hey, foreplay ain't what it used to be.
Old 05-08-2011, 08:07 AM   #8
cnym
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
To the SP's:
If you are going to give me the same services I get at Home, and I get a lot at home , then you are not worth seeing.
If you can not raise it up a notch, then you are in the wrong business, and we are not compatible.
Keep your lazy BJ's and your one pop cfs to the guys that get nothing at home.
I am no longer interested in waiting for you to take a private shower, watch you eat your lunch, talk a lot and Cut my 2 hr visit to 1 hr, that is BS
Earn your keep !!!
I work hard for my money and so should you. No easy money here anymore, sorry.
I expect more for my donation. The bottom line.
NO CIM ------------ NO CNYM
I will spend my hard earned money on the deserving, and will reward accordingly
P4P no longer means Pay for Play, It Now means Pay for PERFORMANCE.
period !!!!
Now, lets 4 play and then play and play
Old 05-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #9
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnym View Post
To the SP's:
If you are going to give me the same services I get at Home, and I get a lot at home , then you are not worth seeing.
If you can not raise it up a notch, then you are in the wrong business, and we are not compatible.
I am no longer interested in waiting for you to take a private shower,yes we should be aloud to join in watch you eat your lunch mmmmm but some of them look so hot making it an eating it. again we should be aloud to join in, talk a lot now I have posted before how to stop to slow down the talking and Cut my 2 hr visit to 1 hr, that is BS otch I have no smart ass reply for that you win that one
Earn your keep !!!
I work hard for my money and so should you. No easy money here anymore, sorry.
I expect more for my donation. The bottom line.
I will spend my hard earned money on the deserving, and will reward accordingly
P4P no longer means Pay for Play, It Now means Pay for PERFORMANCE.ahhh I really should give my UTR ATF another pay raise
period !!!!
Now, lets 4 play and then play and play
Old 05-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #10
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
I am no longer interested in waiting for you to take a private shower, watch you eat your lunch, talk a lot and Cut my 2 hr visit to 1 hr
It would have been helpful if you had included this info in your reviews. Perhaps you would be more willing to share in the oh so secure men's lounge. LOL
Old 05-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #11
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Love it. Sounds like the perfect campaign slogan!
Old 05-09-2011, 12:18 AM   #12
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's why cnym is on the dns list of anyone who has class and self worth [Staff edit by jackfengshui: Personal accusation deleted].
Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #13
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not bc ofhis requests bc of his [Staff edit by jackfengshui: Personal accusation deleted].
Old 05-09-2011, 12:31 AM   #14
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jokaz heard about your [Staff edit by jackfengshui: Personal accusation deleted].........nobody wants you.
Old 05-09-2011, 12:33 AM   #15
Chloe
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am laughing my ass off at all the replys from the crazy people here!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women