Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59999
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #1
goodguy22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default “The Faces of Eve” ! DreamGirl a story needing to be told!

“The Faces of Eve” ! DreamGirl a story needing to be told!

All of this story may be true, or part of it true or none of it, the reader is encouraged to decide for his or her own self. The girl in this story may be a real person, based on a real person or may be just an imagined person. Guys you should search your memory for your own experiences to figure out if you also have experienced an Eve ? Girls are you Eve sometimes? Are there more secret Adams?

Adam is an older man that in recent years has not been physically active in the hobby but in the past had a regular relationship with a provider he enjoyed and has missed her since she moved out west to be with her family, maybe secretly he has yearned to find a replacement for her and at the same time was never very comfortable going through the process of the search and avoiding the pitfalls of sites like BackPage or his lack of references he knew he would need for some providers to see them so for years he would visit boards or sites kind of searching and also with out admitting it hoping his past friend might some day pop up somewhere. Through the years he noticed one particular girl someone he for some reason in his mind adopted as the ultimate find, , Dream Girl, he read her ads thru a number of name changes and seemed to find her or her stolen pictures on many sites and sometimes read these raving reviews about her, one day he actually searched a contact number and found out who she really was and told her by message that her identity was in danger of being revealed to everyone, he found out about her family and even became friends on Facebook which allowed him to gain some insight into her day to day issues, not a starker, but in funny ways more like a protective friend interested in her well being, not to spy on her but to somehow understand her better.

He had to rethink his approach to the hobby as a kind of quest to fulfill a desire that might not be available for him much longer as his health began to fail. So he returned to look at the boards and read reviews and found his old secret friend Dream Girl, and with an attitude he had nothing to lose saw an ad and answered it with a personal message asking for a get together noticing it appeared she had also either been away from the hobby or more UTR and mentioned in his message he realized she likely had her old regulars scheduled for her return expecting her to tell him it would be a while before she might see him or even ask for references he did not have. Not expecting it and also knowing bad weather was likely all weekend he planned a quite weekend at home with his pets and hard drive full of TV shows he was behind on viewing, not being a texter he expected a PM or email or even a phone call and having a home phone, his cell was not close. When a text came to his cell he did not even realize it for two days, yet she had offered a time and he failed to respond, and not an experienced texter he struggle to even answer her then.

For the next several days he struggle to text, even tried a new phone with a better kind of keyboard but that only made it worse, he had no signal from his new tower at home and hastily worked to get back to what he had to begin with all the time trying to figure out how to make everything happen and work.

During this week it seemed when he did get to communicate with his Dream Girl something strange was happening, what that was, he did not know, it was as if more than one person was alternating answering him or seeming to avoid him, yet testing back again later, but he also seemed to sense alternating vibes, some from the special lady he had come to adore from afar and some one else. He was becoming confused, and secretly maybe afraid. This having started on Saturday proceeded thru the week, he sought someway to figure out what to do, searching board threads he found her name mentioned, one fellow seemed angry at or betrayed by his dealings with her the other glad to have her available to him, still another added to this paradox of experiences mentioning he was seeing some strange kind of changes in her. The happy guy told the angry guy she said he had somehow disrespected her and would not be seeing him again.

Reading this and seeing the seemingly strange pattern in replies to his testing attempts, Adam decided to find a nice way to apologize just in case he had somehow offended her so he wrote an email using every skill he could muster, he searched the web hoping to find something that might get her attention and somehow remove what seemed a gulf of misunderstanding caused maybe by his very poor texting skills or some offence he had committed or something else. Adam believed himself a fair communicator, but not so when he struggled so hard with texting, the email, well at least he felt he could send a clear thought, not distorted by some texting language he had no experience with.

Luckily he found what seemed to be an old blog site his Dream Girl had used years ago, he found a blog entry that actually moved him to tears when he read it and he knew he might could use it to at least level the playing field so he spend some time trying to word things just right leaving out any possibility of misunderstanding, out of his mind he wrote to his Dream Girl, told her the truth about how he saw her and pasted these words, her words into his message and told her about himself, how he had desired to do exactly as she had written except with the ladies thinking and hoping being real would somehow endear himself to her.

He massaged:

Hi Dream girl,

You are a beautiful woman, maybe the most beautiful I have ever seen and frankly the only one I have seriously thought of seeing for a very long time. I did have someone that lived here a few years ago that I visited with and still check the sites thinking some day she might return so I have noticed you for a long time, and even tried once to schedule some time just before I got a bad case of the flu bug, and never followed back up. Nothing firm, but an email back and forth once.

When I read your words on your blog: “To be a seductress is to be someone who brings you into a warm, safe, place where you can fall into rapture. You fall right into place with that sexy, sultry, seductress and for that one moment your taken away. It gives me pleasure knowing your in my grasps and your taken away by the utmost feeling that I bring. I love being that one that helps you release and feel completely secure in my presence. Let's get together. Life is short. I know you will NOT regret it.” PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 27TH, 20xx located at .com/blog, ,,,,,,,, I realized how much in common we share, if there was a market for a guy to pretty much do as you do except for the ladies, it could have been my life’s calling. I just love, love, love to take a partner to that place you wrote about. I have been asked more than once” How did you get so good” to know it only was because I got so much enjoyment out of her great moments and focused completely on them sometimes again and again and again. Like I said we may have much in common in that regard, of course I realize many probably better than me has taken you there as you took them there, but none was as focused on you as I will be !

He sent his message, going even farther telling how his health was affecting him and that an unfulfilled desire was to be with her maybe his last time in his life with anyone and hoping by telling the truth the entire truth somehow she would be moved as she had moved him. He ended his message again using her words realizing just how short life really may be for him.

Let's get together. Life is short. I know you will NOT regret it.

Asking for her forgiveness if she somehow had felt disrespected by him.

Later in the day he got a reply from Dream girl:

I really appreciate you liking what I wrote . I really think we can have a great time with each other. . Xxxxooo 850-555-5555 text me and let me know when you would want to get together?:-). I really appreciate you allowing me to be the one who can bring you happiness along with some sensual soft pleasure both you and me are sure to manifest. I am available most days and would love to be your seductive seductress one last time xxxxoooxxxxooo

He read her words and to sure he was not misunderstood with weak hands he texted her” Can I see you at 4:00 PM today and with great anticipation waited for her answer ? Hours later a text came, YES, he replied verifying everything expecting her to be at an in-call 73 miles away and she would tell him exactly where as the time approached. He got ready with great haste needing a gas fill up and bank visit. By the time he was ready to leave it was storming, he even verified how bad the rain was between him and Dream Girl he might have cancelled or tried for some other time, but he was not going to let his chance of seeing Dream Girl slip away. He drove as fast as safe really being hindered by the extra heavy down pour.

He arrives in her city just moments before 4:00 PM getting nervous no text had come with instructions, he found a coffee shop and parked, texting asking for instructions. He gave her the benefit of being slowed by the rain as he had been. He got coffee, 30-45 a hour passed no instruction nothing. He was now both anxious and angered as the time past. He had made call list of all the numbers she had used over the years so he started calling until he found one with a voice mail and pressured her to call him reminding that he knew who she really was and about another professional situation she was working. A text came she was waiting on a ride it would be 7:00 before she could get there, knowing if he left he faced heavy rain going home. He texted back it was raining really hard so he would just wait it already beng 5:30 and he first sat and steamed, angry hurt and by far more disappointed that any thing else, he ate and texted her again this time some thing was different, he got a vide she was not sure how he was there and tried to explain in texting lingo a genuine concern. This brought back to mind, Adam years ago had a business providing services to the legal and some time medical community. A case came to mind about a young woman, from a very well off family and a very good background. She had worked at a drug store, where she would ring up medicine being purchased. For some reason she was giving part of the drugs with out charging customers. She got caught and was being charge with fraud and theft. It was really strange because the folk being given drugs were just random customers, not some planned robbery. No one could believe this girl from a well off family could do such a thing so her family hired mental health doctors to evaluate her, Adam have video all three experts so they could avoid attending her hearing and remembered what they found going on with her, she was a person with MPD, or Multiple Personality Disorder and some how had this new personality doing this strange activity, much was asked about during the six hours Adam remembered taping and listening to these experts one being there as a witness for the States or Prosecutor’s office. As Adam waited he looked again at all the textes all week realizing they were all coming from he same number, but had one difference some had a character :-) yet the others didn’t. Adam began to know what was going on. He was dealing with one girl but two personalities. Somehow his anger was gone, still disappointed he could accept what was happening, he cared about Dream Girl, felt great concern and compassion it was ok to go home now. He could still Dream that some day he might get to meet his Dream Girl but for now it was just time to just go home go to bed and Dream. Adam knew he has seen the “The Faces of Eve” !
goodguy22 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women