Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60015
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 04-02-2016, 04:41 AM   #1
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS on this site

I am so fed up and utterly disgusted with the way people treat people on here I am literally at the point of closing my account.

How would you feel if you were a genuinely attractive person who goes out of their way to make every effort to provide a top of the line experience to your clients and then over and over you get dogged out?

FOR THE RECORD:
My pics are VERY recent all within the last few months.

It is impossible to photoshop myself to look 10-20 years younger. I do not even have the photoshop program or know how to use it.

I am Years away from being 50.

I am very sweet, very accommodating, very understanding and warm, attentive and caring.

I am not claiming or trying to represent myself in any way false or misleading. I promise that from the bottom of my heart. This bullcrap about me has hurt me over and over for years.

I want to put an open challenge out to anyone who will meet me at any Starbucks between Downtown Dallas and McKinney Tx, and honestly report back on this thread if I look in my 50s and my pics are 10-20 yrs old. I want HONESTY for a change.

You haters have the real good guys who have seen me afraid to speak out and tell the truth because they get branded as white knights so what am I getting now but a bunch of bull crap as a result.

I want to put this drama to rest. I do not deserve to be labeled something that I absolutely AM NOT.

Haters... let the eye witnesses tell the truth. This is not an invitation to bash or dogpile me. I've been hurt enough. So unless you are someone who has accepted my challenge please keep your opinions to yourself.

Also, just wondering... if you write a untruthful derogatory review on someone what kind of sense does it make to use that provider as a reference? For the record I gave him a glowing full recommendation but that was before I knew about the less than favorable recommendation that was given to me by him. Wow. I don't know... I'm just not a mean, hurtful person like that. I just want everyone to make it. We are all human. None of us perfect. Why tear each other to pieces? What makes me so disgusted is the utter lack of compassion and empathy in the way members of this board deal with one another.

If I said I was stronger than this and that it didn't bother me I'd be lying because in all honesty after all the mud I've crawled through and gauntlets I've faced so bravely I am deeply hurt to the point of giving up. This is the very last time I will expose myself to arrows in seeking to defend what I inherently hold to as truth. If justice is not served I give up. Literally. This is affecting much more than my income it is affecting my quality of life.

I am honest. Brutally. And I do give a fuck, I care way too much and try too hard to continue living like this and to be continually knocked down and kicked in the teeth over and over when all I'm trying to do is make it. Why would I misrepresent myself after all I've been through? Do you guys really believe that I would do that? Do you really think I would lie so egregiously about my age??? I wouldn't and I couldn't. This shit is killing me.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 05:57 AM   #2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Kitty, your pictures are accurate, and recent. You are a beautiful woman, not a girl trying to act like a woman.
I have met kitty, but not at starbucks. If you want a young girl, there are plenty of immature girls out there.

It's a shame that everyone notices the haters, but the good guys outnumber them!
200K is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:41 AM   #3
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Good luck Kitty, what I read from this post is what I'd think most ladies here go through, a bunch of guys that have to paid to get laid (myself included) criticizing every little thing about a lady. That has to be really tough to live with.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:16 AM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I was once friends with a provider who adamantly photoshopped the hell out her pics... and in just a matter of time finally, hobbyists figured it out. One gent even showed up and left - expexting a particular frame - but met a much different and much larger, rounder woman (no airbrush, gasp!) It's not worth it.

....in all seriousness, what makes women so amazing is that we come in ALL shapes and sizes - embrace what makes you unique, and others will. Expand your hobby horizons. You can still provide without ECCIE or reading the drama here. Take a small few months break if you need it. But recognize also, there are some awesome lurkers and hobbyists who utilize ECCIE. Stay out of coed.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:18 AM   #5
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch for you. So many hobbyists that use eccie are absolute sweethearts.

Stay sweet :-)

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 08:39 AM   #6
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Kitty, you know you aren't going to please 100% of the people 100% of the time. It's life. This is a hooker board. ALL of the ladies on this board have to deal with the same sort of things you are. We just choose to take it with a grain of salt and not put our issues, faults, life in general on display. I'm sorry your feelings are hurt, but these types of threADs aren't necessary. You have started quite a few and they basically say the same things. As long as you are providing, you will face the scrutiny of the hobby community. Either deal with it and go on about your life or get out. There are gents out there that will love while others may not. It's the same for EVERY woman on here. Maybe we don't hear as much bs about others because the community realizes that they can't get a rise out of them? Who cares what the haters say? You have been around long enough that you should have regulars that should be able to get you through? What it all boils down to Kitty is this. Do you like who you see when you look in the mirror and deep within yourself? If so, great. If not, makes those changes. Just do YOU. Quit letting a hooker board dictate who you are. Just my 2 cents.
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #7
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Every single online discussion board is going to have some BS. I just tune it out.
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 09:07 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

People hide behind the computer , its a new world / back in the day it was face to face.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 10:47 AM   #9
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I saw Kitty this week and have seen her before. The pictures are her, They are current. She is a sweet lady, and I have enjoyed my times with her. Not trying to be a WK. But at least give her a chance, I am sure you will find her as attractive and pleasant as I have.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 11:55 AM   #10
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

You are a fox! Alas, haters are going to continue to be viscous and uncaring. My advice: put trolls on your ignore list. In my opinion, the ignore function makes using this site a breeze compared to other highly regarded review boards.

And if someone acted like everything was all good, and then wrote a disparaging and dishonest review... then asked for a reference, I'd be transparent with the provider that the session seemed to go well, but let her know that he trashed you so she could make an informed decision as to whether or not she'd want to risk the heartache. Reading how gents who inquire with me write about other women is a part of my screening process. A criticism or honest "No" review is one thing. But when I can tell that someone is being hateful, it gives me pause...
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 01:37 PM   #11
one4all00
Registered Member

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post

I want to put an open challenge out to anyone who will meet me at any Starbucks between Downtown Dallas and McKinney Tx, and honestly report back on this thread if I look in my 50s and my pics are 10-20 yrs old. I want HONESTY for a change.
Sign me up for this challenge, Mockingbird Station Starbucks, Love to have an attractive women sit for a cup, won't hurt my cred in there either!
one4all00 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 01:45 PM   #12
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

There are some seriously verbally and emotionally abusive guys on this site. I saw one guy call a provider a "human septic tank". Awful awful awful

Chin up pretty lady and lets have coffee when I get back to the states in a few weeks.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #13
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

I don't see how its fair that a guy can post a review on a girl and she is not allowed to respond to at least the negative reviews. Businesses are allowed to respond to reviews on Yelp.

But also many of the reviews straight up insult the girl, even if its a positive review. Things like "She has some stretch marks, but that didn't bother me" or "She would be even hotter if she dropped 10 to 15 pounds".
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:54 PM   #14
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOTX View Post
I don't see how its fair that a guy can post a review on a girl and she is not allowed to respond to at least the negative reviews. Businesses are allowed to respond to reviews on Yelp.

But also many of the reviews straight up insult the girl, even if its a positive review. Things like "She has some stretch marks, but that didn't bother me" or "She would be even hotter if she dropped 10 to 15 pounds".
In attempts to.write a honest review it can sometimes insulting. I am.sure it is not always meant that way. Just understand, some people take tbe fact that you are a provider that it gives them the right to say the ugliest things
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 04:12 PM   #15
izzy32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Kitty, I'm sorry to hear about these keyboard warriors giving you all this grief. Unfortunately you have men out there that just act like spoiled brats, that get mad when they don't get their way or what they want, so they use the reviews as retaliation. And some just have crumby lives themselves and then see yours, so they automatically going to hate you. I've never met you in person but judging by your showcase, you are beautiful, especially for your age. But of course I'm sure you don't need me to verify your beauty. Please continue to push forward, don't worry about these people that hide behind their computer screen and talk bad about you. They will eventually fade away and nobody will notice their gone. Keep your chin up and continue to be yourself. Don't let these close minded haters get the best of you.
izzy32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women