Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47631
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-30-2010, 03:39 PM   #1
javelinowner
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11
Default pet peves during a session

I had session with a provider few weeks back and during the session her phone rang many times and about the 4th or 5th time it rang she answered it and set up an appointment for later that day. Now I can understand the phone ringing(Most of the time I try to remember to turn mine off) but for her to answer it and set up another appointment for later that day that just makes me mad!!! I'm I wrong in thinking this? I would like to hear from the guys and gals on this also please share any other peves you have!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 03:49 PM   #2
Mister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Your session is your time. It shouldn't be interrupted with business. Totally blows the illusion of passion.

I know I would appreciate it if you would write a review to let us know what we can expect.
Old 01-30-2010, 03:56 PM   #3
Mister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by javelinowner View Post
I would like to hear from the guys and gals on this also please share any other peves you have!!!
Pointing and laughing. Not cool.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #4
Guest030911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate it when they text during DATY!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:49 PM   #5
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL--that's pretty funny. On the provider side, if u call me and I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you back. Calling ten times over the course of half an hour will not get my attention any faster--in fact, it'll probably have the opposite effect.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #6
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh that sounds like such a bad girl, taking calls on your time....she needs a spanking! When I'm in session, my internet and phone are off (unless there are mitigating circumstances)....if someone calls, texts or IM's, I will get back to them as soon as I'm alone, and I'm sure they understand and would want the same courtesy. Kisses, Lace
Old 02-01-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

at least she was not 'texting her mom" while yall were doggystlye!!! lol!
Old 02-02-2010, 07:28 AM   #8
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

What is really wierd when you are receiving head, the phone rings, she answers it,talks for a while and tells her husband or boyfriend she loves them, hangs up and goes back to the head job.
Old 02-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #9
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
What is really wierd when you are receiving head, the phone rings, she answers it,talks for a while and tells her husband or boyfriend she loves them, hangs up and goes back to the head job.
With me she doesn't have to stop giving head while talking to her hubby or bf. Not a very pretty picture, is it?

HID
Old 02-02-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
GRIPITRIPIT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

i kinda like it when she talks while giving me a blowjob,,maybe its the tongue movement..i really hate it when the pussy starts fartin,,the chick gets self-concience and it just goes down hill from there. One chick kept going and said "its talken to you DADDY" i popped on the next stroke...

oh yea, please don't call me "manbeast" it makes feel like a sexual buffet,, i feel so dirty,,
Old 02-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #11
MissNaughtyNikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2980
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it's pretty gross when guys(not just clients) sweat while they're on top of you and the sweat drips into your eye/mouth/face period. Please grab a towel, it is only courteous....
Old 02-06-2010, 08:57 AM   #12
Bobalouie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Yesterday I had an appointment with a lady and about half way through I noticed she was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear. Other than being a little distracted, it was no big deal, especially since my brain had move to it's alternate location. On the way home though it's all could think about. Did I mentioned that she said that her boyfriend was traveling with her? Hmmm
Old 02-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #13
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalouie View Post
Yesterday I had an appointment with a lady and about half way through I noticed she was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear.
Talk about destroying the ilusion of passion! LOL

I just remembered this one:

The legendary ManInTheBoat ventured to the dark side of the hobby and had a session with a nasty gal in Dallas. Midway through daty he thought she was really getting into it because she was breathing heavily. He looked up and noticed she was smoking.

HID

PS Boba: I can't wait for your review!
Old 02-06-2010, 10:55 AM   #14
Addison Blake
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3762
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobalouie View Post
Yesterday I had an appointment with a lady and about half way through I noticed she was wearing a Bluetooth in her ear. Other than being a little distracted, it was no big deal, especially since my brain had move to it's alternate location. On the way home though it's all could think about. Did I mentioned that she said that her boyfriend was traveling with her? Hmmm
1. I do that so that I can leave my phone on silent and it will not be a distraction to the client.... yet I will know if it rings and I can check it the first chance that I get because I have a child w/ medical issues and I have to be in reach at all times!

2. He does not travel with me and I never told you that! He works in Louisiana and I get to spend time with him the nights that I am here after about 9 or 10PM or later, when he gets off of work... he works 80-90 hrs a week... he does not travel with me in any way!
Old 02-06-2010, 12:16 PM   #15
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Ok campers, let's keep this thread from wandering. It's been interesting to see some of the things folks find iritating. But if this continues to stray I'll have to act like a mod and shut the thread down.

It seems some coments made were taken as offensive. I for one offer my apologies if anything I said was taken as more than tongue in cheek.

HID
Thread Closed