Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2015, 09:40 AM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question strap ons

I doubt we will get many guys open enough to discuss this but let's try. I always loved strap ons. How about you?
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 09:50 AM   #2
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Do you like them used on you or you use them on others?
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always need more practice with them. Also I found out having the right toys helps a lot!
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
BigGerman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I've had one used on me before and quite enjoyed it.
BigGerman is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:34 AM   #5
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am a top only. I love them on boys and girls.
Old 05-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #6
ToddSanders
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I've gotten it up the ass with a strapon a few times. It can be an amazing experience or just okay. A big factor is if the lady gets into it or not. If she mixes in some dirty talk and some spanks while she's thrusting away, it's really hot. If she's quiet, not so much.
ToddSanders is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 04:24 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

what a fucking GREAT day!! I shoulda done this thread a LONG time ago! I had no idea there was pent up demand here at Eccie land for this. Thanks fellas, Some new reviews to come I hope! It was so fun. I'll be grinning all weekend. Oh and Todd, I have never been accused of being too quiet. I have a filthy mouth and give a running nasty commentary as i show you how much I like your ass. I am a happy girl now.
Old 05-02-2015, 02:04 PM   #8
mornincapn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Very much into, if, like said above, the lady is into it. I've had one lady who turned me into her girl, fucking me with her strap on while sticking her tongue down my throat. I came without her even stroking me.
mornincapn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 02:28 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:55 PM   #10
Austin Powers
Registered Member

Sue popped my cherry about an hour after her original post above. I'd wanted to try it for years but never did for whatever reasons. I'm glad I waited because Sue turned out to be the perfect person. She cuffed my hands & feet, spanked me, took great care of my cock, and fucked me with about 5 different toys (!). I couldn't take the largest two, but not for any lack of skill and effort on her part. And damn, I wanted to. She did push a little but I wanted her to. The little pain I felt was fantastic.

She strapped on the largest dildo I could take, put me on hands & knees, and rode me a while. Damn! She then had me slide down the table and hang my legs over so that I was bent over the table. OMG, now I'm *really* her little bitch! She fucked me some more, at times much harder and faster than I thought I could take. Watching all this in the mirror was a trip.

She was delightfully filthy the entire time. The talk alone would've made great phone sex, raunchy and a huge turn-on. At no point did I detect any hint of the boredom or "going through the motions" I'd experienced with other providers. She clearly enjoyed what she was doing, every minute of it. Her skills were of course excellent but her attidude was what really made made it fly.

I'll be back, that's for damn sure. She's going to break me in but good.
Austin Powers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 04:05 PM   #11
Austin Powers
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddSanders View Post
A big factor is if the lady gets into it or not. If she mixes in some dirty talk and some spanks while she's thrusting away, it's really hot.
Sue was totally into it the whole time, slapping my ass, talking dirty. I guess many people like things quieter so they can focus on the sensations, but I love being verbal, the raunchier the better. Sue clearly does, too.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:16 PM   #12
Austin Powers
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
what a fucking GREAT day!! I shoulda done this thread a LONG time ago! I had no idea there was pent up demand here at Eccie land for this. Thanks fellas, Some new reviews to come I hope! It was so fun. I'll be grinning all weekend. Oh and Todd, I have never been accused of being too quiet. I have a filthy mouth and give a running nasty commentary as i show you how much I like your ass. I am a happy girl now.
It was a fucking amazing session for me, but reading that you got such a charge out of it completely makes my day. I was trying out a sort of sub role play to see what it felt like, and you seemed to get into it immediately & without any apparent effort. Thank you so much. As I said yesterday, I'll be back!
Old 05-02-2015, 05:24 PM   #13
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Austin Powers,awww thanks baby. it was sooo fun, I am still buzzing. I love that stuff, more and more. I am so glad you enjoyed it too. We'll continue to explore and have fun and I'll make you my bitch anytime! I am glad you said something hun. I appreciate the kind words.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:57 PM   #14
Austin Powers
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I am glad you said something hun. I appreciate the kind words.
I couldn't not say anything, you were great. Kind words, well maybe (i'm glad they seem so). But that's a side effect, really I'm just calling it like I see it.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:40 PM   #15
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Most guys don't like to openly talk about it.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women