Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47728
pyramider46370
bambino40433
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2865
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default At what point does an appointment request become an actual appointment?

Let’s say a client contacts me and asks to get pre-screened. I pre-screen him and contact him back letting him know he is good to go and request that he gives me a 1-2 hour notice depending on the type of session he would like. The client then replies back and asks if I am available the next day at 6pm and gives the area he wants and incall in. (No, no actual address is given, lol, but the intersection of 2 highways is requested). I reply back and tell the client that I am available at 6pm and can provide incall at Hwy X/Highway Y. I ask him to please confirm or cancel no later than 4pm the next day. The next day 4pm comes and goes and I have heard nothing from the client. I contact him and ask if we are still meeting or not. He finally responds well over an hour after I originally asked him to confirm or cancel. He nonchalantly informs me that work has been busier that he expected and that we may not be meeting as we planned. No shit, really? Thank you so much for finally letting me know something and for making me miss out on 2 other appointments I couldn’t take because they would have interfered with the time slot you specifically requested.

No, the client actually never confirmed but he didn’t cancel either. The outcome for me is exactly the same as a NCNS-wasted time, aggravation, and lost income. Once a client makes an appointment, whether it’s tentative or not, I still have to plan my day the same way. I have to prepare myself for an appointment and schedule other appointments around his requested time slot. I never schedule back-to-back sessions and usually leave at least a 2-hour space in between them so when someone does this it really screws up my entire day.

My question is at what point does an appointment request become an actual appointment and at what point is it considered an NCNS?
1ThickBlond is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

When you have his dick in your mouth it's probably safe to say it's a confirmed appointment.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So you ask him to confirm at 4:00...he doesn't...and for some reason you think he's confirmed?

Makes sense...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 03:31 PM   #4
tbone77494
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Right. When 4 came and went you move on.
tbone77494 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Both parties get the exact same 24hrs in a day.

IMO it was never confirmed so it's not a NCNS. And he's not
necessarily a timewaster but i totally get where you're coming from.
He could of been polite and sent you a message that he wasn't gonna make it.

Two way communication is a simple courtesy.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #6
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Irresponsible to not call and confirm or cancel, not a ncns, just inconsiderate.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:28 PM   #7
Readytolearn
Valued Poster

This clearly demonstrates Dorthy's influence on others... I've been ncns providers all week... And vice versa! (almost all vice versa)

;-)
Readytolearn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:29 PM   #8
Readytolearn
Valued Poster

^^^ just kidding...
Readytolearn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #9
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I never said I thought he was confirmed. I did ask that he let me know for sure either way no later than 4pm. He didn't let me know anything until after I contacted him to make sure we weren't meeting. I am very considerate of other people's time and never assume anything.

I know it was not an actual NCNS since he didn't confirm but I do consider him an inconsiderate time waster since he did make an actual appointment for a specific time and area and never bothered to cancel. I don't see how this is considered okay.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #10
1ThickBlond
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readytolearn View Post
This clearly demonstrates Dorthy's influence on others... I've been ncns providers all week... And vice versa! (almost all vice versa)

;-)
As I already mentioned there was no actual address given.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:36 PM   #11
stiffwood7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Aaa crap my phone broke...does that constitute a NCNS...hehehe
stiffwood7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 04:48 PM   #12
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond View Post
My question is at what point does an appointment request become an actual appointment and at what point is it considered an NCNS?
Too many hypotheticals to really provide an answer.

But......at the point you received conflicting opportunities mentioned below, you should have politely revised your deadline with a polite message like: "I have received several offers for the time you requested. Please confirm your appointment to me within an hour from now to guarantee my availability."

Quote:
......Thank you so much for finally letting me know something and for making me miss out on 2 other appointments I couldn’t take because they would have interfered with the time slot you specifically requested.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 05:19 PM   #13
wildething
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
at what point does an appointment request become an actual appointment and at what point is it considered an NCNS?
For me, once we've discussed the date and time, one of us will usually make some kind of statement along the lines of "I look forward to seeing you then" & the other usually acknowledges in agreement....I guess it'd be a NCNS when that date & time comes and goes if one of the ppl doesn't call or show...
wildething is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:56 PM   #14
rduke4923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Let’s say a client contacts me and asks to get pre-screened. I pre-screen him and contact him back letting him know he is good to go and request that he gives me a 1-2 hour notice depending on the type of session he would like. The client then replies back and asks if I am available the next day at 6pm and gives the area he wants and incall in. (No, no actual address is given, lol, but the intersection of 2 highways is requested). I reply back and tell the client that I am available at 6pm and can provide incall at Hwy X/Highway Y. I ask him to please confirm or cancel no later than 4pm the next day. The next day 4pm comes and goes and I have heard nothing from the client. I contact him and ask if we are still meeting or not. He finally responds well over an hour after I originally asked him to confirm or cancel. He nonchalantly informs me that work has been busier that he expected and that we may not be meeting as we planned. No shit, really? Thank you so much for finally letting me know something and for making me miss out on 2 other appointments I couldn’t take because they would have interfered with the time slot you specifically requested.

No, the client actually never confirmed but he didn’t cancel either. The outcome for me is exactly the same as a NCNS-wasted time, aggravation, and lost income. Once a client makes an appointment, whether it’s tentative or not, I still have to plan my day the same way. I have to prepare myself for an appointment and schedule other appointments around his requested time slot. I never schedule back-to-back sessions and usually leave at least a 2-hour space in between them so when someone does this it really screws up my entire day.

Put him on your naughty list and move on!
Just a little bit of manners and respect goes a long way
rduke4923 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #15
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Even though I've been on hiatus for awhile, I can't help but wonder when seeing a lady became rocket science.

I call 1thickblonde and set up an appointment for 6pm and she gives me her address.

Appointment set and confirmed.

Then when I arrive at her incall or outcall another phone call or text is made for a second confirmation.

I just hope that one providers (not 1thickblonde) lame ass excuse for no showing doesn't screw up things for everybody else.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women