Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-05-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22
Default Shut this down respect mongers

Old 11-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #2
Guest011015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Smh
Old 11-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #3
ISO
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'll assume the second pic is a southern rock, country, metal band.
Old 11-07-2014, 04:17 AM   #4
Guest031416-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Come on JC? Let the girl RIP, no need to start any new threads about her, she is gone, damn have some respect for the dead.
Old 11-07-2014, 05:27 AM   #5
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22 View Post
Come on JC? Let the girl RIP, no need to start any new threads about her, she is gone, damn have some respect for the dead.
Respect is not one of the better qualities of many of the members here.....

elg.....
Old 11-07-2014, 05:57 AM   #6
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:

You first. You refer to tours of duty as a vacation. Some folks die on tours of duty.

I have shown plenty of approbation for the lady you think of. This thread is about not closing threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post

elg.....
Please take this in stride my fellow mongers...

But I disagree. BB closed a review claiming it is a show of respect. And I disagree.

Elg is going to passively throw stones, and then later today, or sometime next week, or maybe never again, he's going to join his raffle buddies and actively search for the next lady. Which is fine; they'll put forth a decent front, the ladies should be soberly working their way through nursing school, feeding their kids and putting a dozen hours a week in at the soup kitchen. How lucky we are to have these bastions of community among us! But whatever lowers the ladies' inhibitions, whatever puts them on the flesh market is the lifeblood of this site and you're lying to yourself if you pretend otherwise.

I just posted a few pictures in this thread, which is about keeping conversations open. Y'all could have chosen to view the pics as a celebration. That you did not is on you.

Our Mods, despite some good qualities, sit in the back seat uttering vague grumbles and when anything the least bit difficult arises they cower and close threads. I saw that more clearly during last weekend's coed bump festival; a lot of threads addressing any real subjects were closed. I voice dissent to that process.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:33 AM   #7
watercooled82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Salem died?
Old 11-07-2014, 06:38 AM   #8
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Agreed
Old 11-07-2014, 06:39 AM   #9
Guest041919-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 147018
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercooled82 View Post
Salem died?
Yes, she passed away
Old 11-07-2014, 06:44 AM   #10
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel14609 View Post
Agreed
The dead deserve much respect.

Old 11-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #11
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
just like the ...respect ...jimmies had when cramming her full of cock while well aware of her ...issues? ...then postin about their ...conquests ...online?

...yeah ...lots of respect fer the barely living around here ...sweeeeeeeeet
Old 11-07-2014, 08:49 AM   #12
Justapervert
your gene pool is shallow

Encounters: 1

as someone who knows several that lost children in that bombing, rot in hell you sick fuck.. you have severly crossed the line this time.. you want now to celebrate terrorism? heres the deal with the first ammendment asshat... you have the right to say what ever you want in a public place ... we also reserve the right to beat the shit out of you when you begin to threaten out lives. But lets be clear, thats in public. This is NOT a public board.. it is a private board and the first ammendment does not apply as you must adhere to the rules of the community.. like in most civilized nations.. which you obviously are not a part of.. go back to your fuckin hole and leave this board if you hate t so much.. but do not think for one fucking second that shit like your trying to pull will not be called out... and you want to bitch about closing of threads? your the reason they are close you idiot!
Old 11-07-2014, 12:52 PM   #13
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
as someone who knows several that lost children in that bombing, rot in hell you sick fuck.. you have severly crossed the line this time.. you want now to celebrate terrorism? heres the deal with the first ammendment asshat... you have the right to say what ever you want in a public place ... we also reserve the right to beat the shit out of you when you begin to threaten out lives. But lets be clear, thats in public. This is NOT a public board.. it is a private board and the first ammendment does not apply as you must adhere to the rules of the community.. like in most civilized nations.. which you obviously are not a part of.. go back to your fuckin hole and leave this board if you hate t so much.. but do not think for one fucking second that shit like your trying to pull will not be called out... and you want to bitch about closing of threads? your the reason they are close you idiot!
Are you talking to me? I'll assume so.

Jeez, I was severely pointed for much less, so much less it is unidentifiable.

Care to illustrate on how I threatened your life?

Then you can elaborate on your threat of a beating.

I didn't start any respect the dead talk, why don't you bring your hatred to those that did, if you don't like the implications?

Where is the celebration of terrorism, other than your threats?

This isn't public? Because I logged in? Anybody with a keyboard can get here. Regardless, what rules of this community are you proposing were broken? If you have an answer, dry your eyes and speak, or tell a Mod. I have at all times responded positively to Mods that had a legitimate request.

I have pretty much concluded you were typing with emotion and don't have a real point, but if you care to make one, tell me what threads were closed because of me and I promise to take a stern look at my behavior.

By the way, which bombing? Either way it sucks, but it would be more tragic if you allowed your heart to be overcome with hatred. Maybe a mass this weekend or a visit to your therapist can set you on a healthier path. God speed.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:28 PM   #14
watercooled82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel14609 View Post
Yes, she passed away
Damn. never saw her but from what I read on here from guys that did she was on an express train to the bottom. Too bad she wasn't able to get the help she needed.

Should I assume OD?
Old 11-07-2014, 03:41 PM   #15
J.J. Walker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justapervert View Post
as someone who knows several that lost children
Let the memories be a blessing

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies