Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59872
gman4452879
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2014, 02:28 PM   #1
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Eccie handle/member name; screening

Hey guys, you know you fuss about being asked so many questions during screening, a couple of things:

1. Just say upfront you are an eccie member and your handle/member name, that helps cut the screening;

2. And again, we providers may be just a fling, quickie, or a source of temporary relief, but we have feelings too and sometimes we ask questions to get to know you a little more so the bonding/rapport is easier and more comfortable.

3. I've read several of us use our private residence for incalls and put yourself in our shoes, we want to feel comfortable with who we invite over. So please don't get aggravated or short tempered if we ask questions regarding your ethnicity, age, or whatever. I don't agree with the pic thing although many clients do send them without being requested to do so.

4. Being an eccie member and letting us know that, is getting one foot closer to getting in the door. So work with us and we will work with you.

5. You have a big advantage on us seeing our pics, our likes, comments etc...be kind in forums, again, we have feelings. The old adage, "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all" i.e. bad teeth, really? You a dentist? <Many providers don't have the luxury of medical/dental insurance> That care comes out of our pockets.

6. We have some really great rapport here in the MS network, and I feel privileged to be a provider and a respected member of the community, you should too, remember it is a privilege and an honor.

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Amen to this Holly! I agree 100%
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
tracerxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
Amen to this Holly! I agree 100%
What Flora said................ 100%
tracerxxx is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 08:59 PM   #4
When You Are Ready
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Holly, thank you for your comments. You are so right, and thank you for coming to Mississippi.
When You Are Ready is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 06:57 AM   #5
Dunnigan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Excellent post, Holly. Guys should remember that the ladies don't often get a George Cloony type walking through their door. I can only imagine what you'd write about some of us if given the chance.
Dunnigan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 07:16 PM   #6
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

+1 to all that's been said!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #7
Bigal103
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Big AL is +2 on all that been written.
Bigal103 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #8
tabitharain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 227020
My ECCIE Reviews

Absolutely right!

We are happy to provide services, otherwise not being attended too, and in doing so we take chances that are never seen for what they are. Through reviews, through private conversations among the guy's as hobbyist, you have an idea, or an inkling of what is ahead, WE DON'T!

I try to go in with an open mind, and a gentle touch because I know you are here to see me for a reason, and there are multiple choices of girls available and for what ever your reason for picking me, or her, or which ever girl you decide on is a kind a generous thing, but to not understand we are just as nervous, anxious, and somewhat uptight to what may happen, or could happen is human nature!

We push our emotions aside to provide a memorable experience and if a few questions are the only thing we have to ease things we ask that you go with the flow. We all have different ways of doing things, and each for our own personal preference.

As far as bashing in reviews discussions or what ever the case may be, our personal opinions are just that! there is always a time and a place, being the fact we can not respond to reviews and defend ourselves lets keep in mind we are all human, and words hurt!
tabitharain is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:48 AM   #9
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

I agree, and always let the lady know upfront I am an ECCIE member.I know the feeling of being nervous about what is behind door #1 when meeting a lady for the first time, and I know that feeling is mutual.There is an inherent risk in this game on both sides of the fence, so helping to heighten the comfort level on both sides is a must for me.
Guest043022 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women