Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #31
initial d
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

During spring break at port a in the sand dunes..too much beer lol. also at a club in a dark corner...doing a break at work back in the warehouse of jc penny...all with my sweetheart..=) too many to list because we were in love and really brave.
initial d is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #32
Sexwaffle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristi Cutiepie View Post
Back in highschool I was dating this really hott football player Brian who always turned me on, we would always be sneaking around in different empty classrooms or in the locker rooms of the gym.... but the hottest was one time during study hall the teacher made us get in groups and play board games so we got together with 4 other people playing monopoly and he kept fingering me under the table in front of everyone and I kept massaging him - ugh it was so hard not to let out a LOUD moan right there lol
I had a good laugh at this one cristi I did that same thing during highschool. Though it was during group class work! Damn she was the craziest girl I've ever dated...
And those empty classrooms are fun too!

You know...I really need a crazy sexploit to add to the list? Any one interested? Sonya? Cristi? You both seem like you can come up with some kinky fun stuff! Lay your hottest idea on me!
Sexwaffle is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:14 PM   #33
Malachaii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

There used to be a church that held their Sunday services at the Scottish Rite downtown. The location has an upper level that was always empty during services because everyone sat down on the lower level. So me + horny girl + deserted balcony = VIP pass to the hottest club in the afterlife, lol. But it was totally worth it as it was probably some of the hottest sex I have ever had
Malachaii is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #34
Guest041315
Valued Poster

Encounters: 126

UP,
I hope I made it clear in that long ago thread that my having sex in the church DID NOT involve a priest. Just saying...

OK, so that would have to be up there in my "Naughtiest" depending on ones definition. However, I've had a few others WAY back in the day, probably before most of you were born.

Sitting on a couch with GF under a blanket (it was winter and no heat in her house) watching tv and manually stimulating each other while Mom and sister sat not 4 feet away. Taught me to cum quietly.

In the ocean at South Beach about chest deep and doing it standing doggy with my GF and letting the wave action dictate the pace. There were people doing everything in the world around us, but oblivious. No sand in ass either.

AND, I just remembered a Mazola party we had way back in the day. 2 males and 4 close female friends spread plastic sheets all over the living room, coated ourselves in mazola oil and proceeded to slide around the room entering orafices with wild abandon. Sigh!

OH, Sonya and Ammo, I have to agree....that last MFF sounded REALLY naughty.
Guest041315 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:04 PM   #35
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial d View Post
During spring break at port a in the sand dunes..too much beer lol. also at a club in a dark corner...doing a break at work back in the warehouse of jc penny...all with my sweetheart..=) too many to list because we were in love and really brave.
Omg! Totallly forgot! Also in the corner at a dark club, another spring break for me LOL. Cancun!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 05:21 PM   #36
whootie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Rhode Island state house lawn, after a night our drinking and partying in Providence, met the right girl and had some fun
whootie is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:21 PM   #37
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Haha lawn memories are the funniest. That time I went to Cancun, we lost one of our friends and then he walked in like at 8am saying, " What happened? I woke up on the lawn in front of the hotel (someone woke him up) with out my watch, cellphone, or shoes!" LMAO! I was like wtf? We aren't in the ghetto!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:29 PM   #38
initial d
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

oh i forgot....on a picnic table after midnight at my folks house..under the stars...during the summer...god that was great.
initial d is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #39
nutinmuch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

In the driveway of my house, doing the maid CG in the front seat of my pickup, while the wife was in the house! Note: she got a good tip!!! lol
nutinmuch is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #40
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Once in college, I got a handjob from a very drunk girl in the middle of the football stadium. I didn't even know her, (never saw her before that night) she just came up, talked for a bit, then next thing I know, she stuck her tongue down my throat, unzipped me, and went to town! It was jam-packed but mostly with people from my dorm around me so of course they were cheering and what not! I'm not a big fan of HJ's and there were police/security all over the place so I stopped her and walked her over to a group of girls from some church who took care of her/turned her over to EMS for alcohol poisoning/intoxication. Didn't want to see her taken advantage of by one of my horny, drunken brethren. Of course there were photos taken by the people around me which I hope to God never see the light of day... LOL
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:45 PM   #41
tribalneo
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Ok so here is another one from me. Met a woman who was married, and we had sex in the bedroom while her husband was in another room and did not know what was going on! LOL!!
tribalneo is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 09:55 PM   #42
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

not personal, but this is being discussed on all the news shows and even Jay Leno talked about it.

USC student and friend doing the dirty deed on top of a campus building.

http://imgur.com/a/2RfCA#z6flC

From a news report and love the last sentence:

USC officials said they are considering whether disciplinary action is necessary after photos appeared on the Internet showing two people purportedly having sex on the roof of a campus building.

Associate Vice President for Student Affairs Denzil Suite said university officials are investigating whether the apparent romp on the top of 12-story red brick edifice constituted a violation of university policies that prohibit unauthorized access to building roofs.
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 01:28 AM   #43
cowboy84
Enjoying Life

Encounters: 19

My most naughtiest adventure was that I had sex in the back of a Ford Explorer at the parking lot at North Star Mall on the middle of a Saturday afternoon on payday weekend...
cowboy84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #44
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
not personal, but this is being discussed on all the news shows and even Jay Leno talked about it.

Damn, I forgot about that one:

Was going to night school, had a little hottie in one of my classes, ended up in her car after class, she blew me right there. After we were done, while I was walking to my car, campus cop passed me and gave me a thumbs up and an ear to ear grin!
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #45
Master Vader
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Done the park, done it in a storm drain, done it on a long bus trip, but the hottest was in high school in the auditorium during an assembly on stage. We were having an assembly where a video was being shown so the movie screen was lowered. GF and I did it in a behind there as the movie played. The movie was loud enough to muffle any moans we couldn't hold back but we kept quiet most of the time.
Master Vader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women