Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #16
Charlie Foxtrot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Sex with my ex in a public park while our mutual friend watched. It was after hours so there weren't any other bystanders. There was still something of a thrill, though, because we knew the park was sometimes patrolled by local PD.
Charlie Foxtrot is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:12 AM   #17
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

I had a nympho girlfriend in Georgia who wanted it everywhere so we were always pulling off to the side of the road and one time on a trip we pulled off the road in a rural area and had sex in a cornfield. Talk about Real Southern Comfort.

Tara as an ex altar boy I applaud you. I remember in a thread like this someone said something about doing it in a church....but fucking the priest? Damn if the Cathoilcs are right you are going to Hell but if the Hindus are right you will probably have to reincarnate as a nun. LOL. And maybe a Lesbian nun.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:31 AM   #18
Mossman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Mine was in the oldest hotel on the plaza in Santa Fe with a hot Nicaraguan stripper. She was in a mini dress that barely covered her fine ass and we were wandering the hotel waiting for our room. The gal was pure sex appeal and the essence of latin beauty. She kept me in a constant state of excitement. The looks people gave us said "we know what you two are up to". I kept going to the room checking on the maid. Didn't really have sex in the halls but close. Once in the room, oh my. She was the sexiest woman I've ever known and I remember her now 38 years later. Mild by most of your experiences but heady stuff for me in the 70's.
Mossman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 05:12 AM   #19
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All these adventure's r whew "hots"..

Nikki, oh yes the gang bang was so naughty
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:53 AM   #20
funnyboy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

could it be getting a hummer while driving down the interstate? maybe

daty while she is driving down the interestate? possibly

on the first floor of a parking garage at the airport in the car? probably

but I am going with hot tub at the apartment pool with female roomates around 11pm. One sitting on the side getting daty from the other while I stand behind pounding k9 style.
funnyboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:44 AM   #21
ammonite
Valued Poster

Haha I'll have to think about this for awhile. I'm pretty much a plain vanilla guy, but I can cum up with something
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:29 PM   #22
Sexwaffle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Gang bangs? Nah those happen all the time if you know where to look.
A swingers halloween party? Up there but not the naughtiest.
BDSM night at a swingers club. Yea that's the one. Never thought I'd find myself restrained to an overhead bar holding an electrowand while people circled around and started to tease me. I really should go back to that at the end of the month. Found a good fuck buddy at the last one I went too! lol
Sexwaffle is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #23
ammonite
Valued Poster

Ok the ffm that I just reviewed. Double strapon with each girl while I did Greek on each

I'm probably goin to Hell with sonya for the things we have done lol. I hope to make room on the elevator for nikki and tracey p
ammonite is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 04:56 PM   #24
uparoundnoon
Premium Access

Encounters: 135

Mossan I've been to that hotel many ties. It's called La Fonda on the Plaza. The loclas call it the best example of Santa Fe style. Artwork is everywhere even on the walls and windows. Cool.
uparoundnoon is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:43 AM   #25
Sonya Playmate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammonite View Post
Ok the ffm that I just reviewed. Double strapon with each girl while I did Greek on each

I'm probably goin to Hell with sonya for the things we have done lol. I hope to make room on the elevator for nikki and tracey p
Shit lol give me a break ammo plain vanilla guy..
Next adventure will be hot let me just think of something you know what I have in mind..I need to talk to my girlfrd and see what we can cum up with ha.

Oh what you talking about were in hell already wee
Sonya Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #26
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Mossman, better late than never. Lookee here. That Hotel has a fancy schmancy website and a place for hotel guest testimonials:

http://www.lafondasantafe.com/testimonials.html

Go for it. Then they might be able to raise their economy rate from $209 to maybe $211.

Looks like that hotel is gentrified. Wonder when the San Jose motel on Roosevelt is gonna get gentrified? I hate gentrified.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:28 AM   #27
Guest061211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 34845
My ECCIE Reviews

Back in highschool I was dating this really hott football player Brian who always turned me on, we would always be sneaking around in different empty classrooms or in the locker rooms of the gym.... but the hottest was one time during study hall the teacher made us get in groups and play board games so we got together with 4 other people playing monopoly and he kept fingering me under the table in front of everyone and I kept massaging him - ugh it was so hard not to let out a LOUD moan right there lol
Guest061211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #28
Cdiddy1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 34

had a red eye flight from georgia to california, the ex and i joined the mile high club in the very back of the plane... man i love skirts with no panties
Cdiddy1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #29
PaganGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

The first weekend of my honeymoon, 15 year ago this month. Timeshare cabin at a ski lodge (we /don't/ ski) big enough to sleep 8, with a hot tub, fireplace, sauna. A couple (m and f) of friends of ours joined us.
We had a case of wine from a vineyard tour we took, some stuff unmentionable on eccie, various oils and lubes and a double-header dildo the ladies used at the rare opportunity the other man and myself were too worn out...
We took the 2 king sized mattresses off the beds and put them on the floor in the open loft area. Mindblowing time.. I miss those days. We did practically everything practically everywhere in every practical combination.
Sadly it was only about 6 months later that the other woman went kinda mental and insisted she was madly in love with my wife (who was her first bi experience.. my wife on the other hand was very experienced), and wanted them to run away together.
Sadly that eventually led to my wife declaring that (her words) "Women are nice to fuck, but I could never be in a relationshop with one because theyre all INSANE. I don't know how any man can do it."
Only had 2 other one-nighter swapping experiences since. Trying so hard to remind her how much fun it was and get us in a situation to meet someone she'd like to play with.
PaganGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #30
fandango
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

By the tunnel at Brack. Choo Choo
fandango is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women