Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59916
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47534
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2015, 08:42 AM   #1816
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Congrates WTF, you've advanced another level.

G]
Why thank you UC.

Should we rename this thread? Change out Yummy's musing to herfacechair?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 10:02 AM   #1817
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Absolutely not. He has to start his own.

Besides which, there are very few muses around and this is an entertaining haven of a-muse-ment for those who wish to escape reality, even if briefly.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 10:09 AM   #1818
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There's only one thing missing:

Here you go: me being a unicorn at a club a few weeks ago...
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 10:16 AM   #1819
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Commercial break...

Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:56 AM   #1820
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Besides which, there are very few muses around and this is an entertaining haven of a-muse-ment for those who wish to escape reality, even if briefly.
Me thinks you are confusing musing with blatant advertising. ..the example above being one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:19 PM   #1821
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
U icorn . ? Someone old you a tale of lies .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:25 PM   #1822
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

A-muse-ingly a-dork-ably entertaining.

Sorry WTF, but one must believe, in order to find a unicorn. Apparently, you've just lost a level. Perhaps consider my fav Shakespeare quote.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #1823
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Would it be a Guideline #16 violation to suggest that herfacechair ought to take something for that nasty case of logorrhea?
First, it's blatantly obvious that you're not a doctor, and are not legally qualified to determine someone's medical status based on what you see on the Internet, and you're not legally qualified to determine a prescription for that assumed "ailment." Even if you were a doctor, you would need a visit, from me, to make that determination. So, either way, you're wrong.

Second, I know for fact that a fifth grader could understand the level of English that I use here. If a fifth grader could understand what I'm saying, and you feel that what I'm saying is "incoherent", then that speaks volumes about your education level compared to that of a fifth grader.

Third, what I say in my replies heavily hinges on what the dummies, that I'm replying to, say. If you feel that I am "repeating myself," it's because the dummies and I'm replying to keep repeating themselves.

Fourth, once again you show a knack for pulling crap out of your arse, proving to anybody with critical thinking abilities, that you have absolutely no clue about what you're talking about. It appears that you like to hear yourself talk, without even making an effort to prove your point.

Fifth, had you thrown that assumption at my actual identity, you would potentially be guilty of libel. In order for you to protect yourself from an accusation of libel, you'd have to actually prove that your statement is "true," quotation marks used strongly. I know for fact that your statement is provably wrong.

Sixth, tell that one brained celled activity of yours to quit trying to take you over and to actually do its job. Perhaps you could threaten it with a bottle of beer, something about "killing brain cells". Once your one brained celled activity actually cooperates with you, you could actually quit posting as if a retarded ghost possesses you.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:26 PM   #1824
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
HFC...I could say everything you say in one or two sentences.
KISS.
WRONG.

First, you're not the first one that whined about my being able to say the same thing with less words. Fact of the matter is that every word, sentence, and paragraph that I use has a purpose.

Second, 11 years ago, the opposition tried to do exactly that. They tried to say the same thing that I said in just one paragraph. My response? A crap load of questions requiring answers that their "shortened version of my reply" miserably failed to answer. That was followed up by a reasoned, logical, fact-based argument proving that you cannot shorten what I say without losing the meaning and themes.

Their "condensed version" did not communicate the same thing that my extended version communicated.

Go ahead, try writing everything that I said so far, on this thread, in just two sentences, I will demonstrate to you how that would fail to communicate very things I'm communicating with the post lengths I communicate with. Thus, proving your statement wrong.

There's a difference between expressing an opinion (which don't require that many sentences), and expressing a reasoned, logical, fact-based argument (which would require more wording/paragraphs). Again, there's a purpose behind every word, sentence, and paragraph that I use.

Only a dummy would tell me to "KISS" when it comes these posts. By the way, if you want someone to do something your way, I highly recommend not doing it by implying that they're stupid. That only ensures that your demand is DRT (Dead Right There), and that you get the same treatment in return.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:33 PM   #1825
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:

Where have you been WTF? You should know better, and you should have informed your allies here. I started one back in 2010. Google, "Herfacechair's camping central, ECCIE." I hammered you and others back then as well. Note the strategy that was used in that thread to get me to stop replying. Only one strategy has effectively been utilized to make that happen on any message board. I hinted at that that with my "if/then" example earlier in this thread.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:38 PM   #1826
herfacechair
Valued Poster

More from WTF's world.

Quote:

This is WTF's ex-wife. He failed to log out of his ECCIE account at this library computer again.

Let me go on about what it's like living with this guy. One day, he emailed me while I was at work. He asked me why I contacted the local newspaper telling them that he was deceased. WTF ?!?! I did no such thing!

I told him I simply did not have time to play games like that while working. He turned around and sent me the alleged email. It came from his damn email address! He said someone hacked his Ashly Madison account to get his email, then hacked his email to send me the message. Baloney!

He just likes enacting soap opera episodes, with his being the drama queen!

Don't let him fool you with his claims about musing in this thread, and about it being informative and fun. That's the opposite of what he's actually feeling and doing.

Not seen here, on this message board, is his running to his mom complaining that people are picking on him. It's obvious that he says things that will get him his azz handed here. However, that's not the story he tells his mom. He consistently complains that people keep attacking him while he "minds his own business".

Nonsense, he just likes creating drama with those around him!
Old 08-28-2015, 01:51 PM   #1827
crimson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
It's a hair erection!
crimson is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:08 PM   #1828
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
A-muse-ingly a-dork-ably entertaining.

Me thinks herfacechair thinks you are speaking of him!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:14 PM   #1829
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by herfacechair View Post
It appears that you like to hear yourself talk ...
Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:29 PM   #1830
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

HFC KISS. Please don't ramble.
See that was easy.
Yummy nice unicorn.
universalenergy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies