Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40350
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2015, 10:21 AM   #1801
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Grilled chicken salad for lunch and banana pudding.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:25 AM   #1802
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Banana pudding?! Fuck me sideways...my favorite dessert ever!!!!!
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 10:26 AM   #1803
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Does anyone else get immense pleasure from cracking crab legs?
Old 08-27-2015, 01:22 PM   #1804
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 PM   #1805
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
Herfacechair your replies are way too long, therefore I think many are not reading what you are posting. How can you call that a win?
herfacechair thinks anything is a win as long as it lives up to his username!

If he knew my objective...he'd know how much i love his posts, taint that right Yummy!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:01 PM   #1806
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 08-27-2015, 04:11 PM   #1807
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post

Pigeon taste like Chicken

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:26 PM   #1808
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Are the adminitards certain herfacechair isn't one of Ol' Ho's mandles?
Wrong, I'm not anybody's sock puppet. This is my original account/profile with ECCIE. I never had a profile on the website that came before ECCIE. I don't know who Ol' Ho's is, but if the administrators say that I'm not him/her, then you have to accept that. I know for fact and I'm not whoever that person is.

In fact, do a Google search of my username to find out where else I posted. I've used "herfacechair" as a username while posting on hobby and BDSM forums for over a decade.

There is a smarter way to determine if one of the current profiles is a sock puppet for somebody else. Two things really. One way is the overall writing pattern, another way is via the psychological profile. If you show me a link to this person's posts, I'll show you how wrong your assumption is.

Also, by the way you rearrange the word for administrator, I'm sensing an attempt to silence me. It's like kids running to a parent, or a teacher, in attempt to shut down a fellow sibling/classmate.

People reading this thread, who do not want to see my posts, or anybody else's posts for that matter, are free to scroll down without even reading those posts. Nobody is pointing a gun to a thread-surfers' heads requiring them to read my posts. There are actions that people could do, at their level, without attempting to get a moderator to shut down someone's freedom of speech, simply because they don't like what that person says or does.

Included, in these actions, is simply ignoring the "offending" poster. You can also completely skip my posts by using the "Control F" function to skip to another username that posted.
herfacechair is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:30 PM   #1809
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
Herfacechair your replies are way too long, therefore I think many are not reading what you are posting. How can you call that a win?
If you bothered paying attention to what you read, with the intention of understanding what you are reading, you would never come to the conclusion that I see the length of my posts as a "win." I've repeatedly argued about my advancing facts, reason, and logic. THAT's what you call a win, especially when the opposition offers no argument in return, other than strawman arguments, and other inductive fallacies.

You win by countering an erroneous, assumption based argument, with facts, reason, and logic. I've done that. Anything after that is done for sadistic pleasure.

Second, if you think that my replies are way too long, you're not qualified to respond to anything I said. Regardless of the length of my posts, I'm holding the opposition accountable for reading everything I say with the intention of understanding what I'm saying. That's a prerequisite if they expect to provide an intelligent reply.

Third, you're preaching to the choir with regards to who is reading my post and who isn't. I've debated online for over a decade, you're not the first one that has told me that my posts were too long that an X number of people were not reading.

However, I received support every time I hammer people with these kinds of posts. Either the people that oppose me, or people with small minds, refuse to read my posts. That's a given. The fact of the matter is that there are others that are reading my posts, regardless of how long they are.

It boils down to which side you're on. I've yet to have someone, on my side of the argument, complain to me about my post lengths. In fact, there have been numerous occasions when I've had the same person describe my posts in two different ways depending on whether we were on the same or opposing sides.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:33 PM   #1810
herfacechair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
herfacechair thinks anything is a win as long as it lives up to his username!

If he knew my objective...he'd know how much i love his posts, taint that right Yummy!
Wrong on both counts.

I consider it a win if the opposition, like you, fails to advance a valid argument, and resorts immediately to inductive fallacies as their main argument.

As for your objectives, again you're full of it. I've lost count of how me times I've argued against someone, who wanted me to just "give up", who claimed that they're doing it for fun, and that they were enjoying my posts. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The only person in our exchange, that's enjoying this, is me. After I log off, I tend to chuckle, even break out laughing, thinking about how you're going to react to what I say. In most instances, you reacted exactly the way I expected. Again, it's like making a puppy chase its own tail around.

Again, I take sadistic pleasure in taking your arguments apart, then watching your reactions.
Old 08-27-2015, 05:37 PM   #1811
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I love musing in this thread...so informative and fun!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:41 PM   #1812
Guest032117
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 08-27-2015, 06:49 PM   #1813
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Would it be a Guideline #16 violation to suggest that herfacechair ought to take something for that nasty case of logorrhea?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 07:07 PM   #1814
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I love musing in this thread...so informative and fun!
Congrates WTF, you've advanced another level.

And yes Marie, absolutely.

There's only one thing missing:

Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 04:32 AM   #1815
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

HFC...I could say everything you say in one or two sentences.
KISS.
Yummy I like somebody else to crack and pull out the meat and dip it in the sauce.
I only want to eat it.
universalenergy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women