Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #76
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That talk is just as perpetuating as the talk canihitit gave his daughters...instead of perpetuating mythical black oppression, it's perpetuating mythical white fear...

Neither exist, unless you create it for yourself...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:30 PM   #77
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
how about this, next time i get pulled over i'll smile and be happy that the cop is taking time out of this day to correct my driving. like i'm sure you do. when i end up on the news, i hope that you remember this post.

heres the headline. black man shot 37 times. smiled while reaching for his license and forgot he can't do what white people do. news at 10.
So what did you do, in the course of a normal traffic stop, to get shot 37 times?
Old 08-18-2014, 08:33 PM   #78
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

don. i agree w/ 10b and 10d. the rest of your post, i don't believe. much like wakeup doesn't believe what i tell my girls.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:37 PM   #79
canihitit
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
So what did you do, in the course of a normal traffic stop, to get shot 37 times?

breathe. but i'm sure the news will say i had something shiny in my hand. more than likely, it was my e-cig. those pesky things.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:38 PM   #80
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
for real man? for real? since when did raising decent kids stop a black kid from getting shot? are you saying the only blacks that get shot are in the hood or are less than decent? come from single family homes? you're grasping at shit. most of the chick you pay to fuck come from those same homes. also if i lived in the ghetto, or raised my kids w/ ghetto mindsets ( which i assume = black right? no ghetto guys = nba) does that make their life less valuable?

like i said. you guys may not understand. and thats cool. van fleet and mlk is bad because its in the hood? cause its only black people live there? i'll say this, i've met better people, who had more heart and were more caring than any of the so call lilly white neighborhoods your try to blend into.

bruh.
Raising decent children reduces the chances pretty significantly of them getting into an unfavorable situation with police.

it doesn't make their life less valuable. I never said that.

Police officers looking to fuck over black people are more likely to do it to blacks who live in the ghetto or somewhere closely resembling one. Also, within black ghettos hold a significant concentration level of ignorant black folk who carry stupid ass ideologies that work against the overall peaceful atmosphere that law enforcement were trained to maintain. If you're cool with that type of village raising and shaping your child's psyche then that's up to you.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:39 PM   #81
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
breathe. but i'm sure the news will say i had something shiny in my hand. more than likely, it was my e-cig. those pesky things.
Continue to live your life in fear...and continue to teach your daughters to live every second of their lives in fear...

I, respectfully, will choose to teach others to live their lives differently...
Old 08-18-2014, 08:41 PM   #82
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I've been pulled over several times while being black and have never had a gun pulled on me. I've reached in several places for my information.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #83
Dorian Gray
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default This "Uncle Tom" has never received OVERLY hostile treatment from a cop....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
I've been pulled over several times while being black and have never had a gun pulled on me. I've reached in several places for my information.
*self edit

Since this is my review & my ROS I can post it. So read about police officers doing they job & not profiling throughout the process.

Review: A weekend I won't get back.
Date: 11.01.13
Provider: Pearland Police Dept.
Phone: (281) 997-4100
Email Address: dhamminga@ci.pearland.tx.us
URL / Website: cityofpearland.com
City: Pearland
State: Texas
Address: 2555 Cullen Blvd, Pearland, TX
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Handcuffs, Transport, Booking, Sitting, etc.
Session Length: 12hrs+
Fee: my freedom
Hair Length and Color: Short military cut for the most part.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearland,_Texas#Geography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearland,_Texas#Cityscape

http://www.chron.com/life/article/On...-a-1713261.php

http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/o...articles/hep03
The Rest of the Story: I know this is going to sound like a contradiction, but if you get arrested for a non-violent crime in the greater tri/quad county area do it in Brazoria/Pearland. Seriously for all the times I've ever had to deal with law enforcement these were by fare the nicest guys.

Last Fri (Nov.1) I was hanging at my friends (not a hobbyist) residence when his Ex decided to stop by. I'm not particularly fond of that skank, nor she of me. I decided to remove myself from his domicile while he & she had.... words.

Since he & I were going to hit up Fitness Connection I figure I could get a head start. Jog around the neighborhood. Swing by the small ass community park. Play some ball with the high schoolers. Hit on the MILF's. Shit dudes in their 30's are SUPPOSE to due.

Anyway I'm just a couple of blocks from the park when he calls me. Bitch is finish running her mouth. We can jet whenever. I tell him what I was doing & will be there in a bit. Fuck it. I can play ball another day.

I've only backtracked about a block.... maybe two when I see this patrol car come up from behind. I haven't done shit so I figure "It's Pearland. Their cops really don't have much to do. Driving through a neighborhood is normal." Yeah. He brings his patrol car parallel to me to match my pace. Rolls down the window, & instructs me to stand on the curb of the nearest intersection. Officer get out the car. Ask me what I'm doing. I tell him straight up I was jogging because I didn't want to hear my friend's Ex bitch-ass mouth. This is where the story turns & I go "FUCK MY LIFE"

The officer proceed to inform me there have been a few break-in's of some garages in this VERY neighborhood. Plus a few (more than two) residents just called in reports of a young black male walking around the neighborhood. (Obviously walking while black is still a crime.) Never mind these "break-ins" happen at night & it's 5:30.... pm. Time to pull out the I.D. Yeah. I'm in athletic shorts, shoes, & double layered in t-shirts. So no wallet. Though who doesn't have everything on their TDL memorized? Give him my info. He runs it. I'm good so I should be released any minute.

"What's you drivers license number again?"
"********"
"Ummm, Looks like you have an old traffic warrant in Houston. They want us to hold you once we're done."
".....Figures."

I thought this was slightly funny. Before I was handcuffed the officer didn't stop me from calling my friend while I'm on the curb. I had a pretty lengthy convo. 2nd. While I was getting run on his computer two more patrol cars show up. This is how suspects get shot during "routine" stops. Well didn't get shot.

I know you guys are thinking "Didn't you say Pearland PD was nice."

Yes. They are.

On the way to the police dept my hands were cuffed behind my back. It wasn't comfortable. I told the officer as politely as possible about it. He pulled over into a parking lot. Took me out of the patrol car to re-cuff me, but this time hands in front. I also reminded the officer that my friend was waiting on me & did I have to wait to get to the station to call him. Nope. While he didn't let me make the phone call myself. He did use my phone (with some instruction on how to use it) to call my friend & inform him of my current state. Followed by the address of where we were headed, & at best he should wait till about 9pm before he even though about heading there since that would give time to process me & whatnot.

Get to the station. Do what they have to do in gather my info from me. I was surprised by a few things.
1. It was cold as fuck in there.
2. They were in no rush to process me. They were about as laid back as Home Depot employees.
3. They saw me as no threat. My handcuffs came off, & stayed off as soon as he took me out the patrol car once we reached the station.
4. Outside of my cell, headset, & armband no other personal items were taken from me. I kept my clothes.
5. That place was C-L-E-A-N!!!!

These guys were joking with me.
"You are TOO small & scared looking to be robbing any houses, kid."
"You're telling me."
"Wait. You're 3*?! You look like a damn high schooler. Damn, you people really don't age. Well you & my (insert slang term for Asian) wife." <-Probably the most racial thing to come out of any of their mouths & it was a compliment.
"Thanks. Is this the phone I use for my call?"
Oh, no. Hold on"

This is were the booking officer calls some other guy to take me in some side room. It had a phone mounted to the wall, metal stool & table. Also bolted down. He brought me my cell, pen & paper. Informed me to write down all the numbers I needed & to give him my phone when done. I got down about 5-6 numbers. Called them all. Once again I have to say Pearland police are pretty laid back. They left me in there. Didn't rush me one bit. I honestly think they may have forgotten I was in there. I called all 5-6 numbers. Had some lengthy convo. 15-20mins each conversations.

Now for the downside. The Cell. It was small. Less than 10'x10' small. Picture this. Two elevated slabs (about 4-5inches high) that are 6'x2 1/2'. With an inch thick blue gym class aerobic pad on top. Wool blanket. No holes. Metal toilet in the corner near the door. It was clean. No toilet paper.

Sitting in there. Nothing to do, but listen to the hum of the A/C, stare at the ceiling or walls, or look out the 8"x12" cell door window. I looked out the window, but no one walked by. On top of that my cell looked out into a hall with nothing else to see. I counted the ceiling tiles. All 96. I counted the cinder blocks that made up the walls. All 365. Then I slept.... & slept.... & slept some more. nothing more to report so I can jump to the end of the story.

As it turns out it was some Caucasian guys that were breaking into the garages. They were busted/turned in when they tried to pawn some of the stolen items. Seems someone actually wrote down & filed the serial number of the stuff they buy. That or had the receipt. Though HPD still had 12hrs (give or take) to come pick me up from Pearland before they would be required to release me. They came. Guess how long it took them. Stopped at 5:30pm Fri in Pearland. HPD transferred me at 8:45am Sat.

I dislike HPD. Part Two to come.... Maybe.

So to repeat. As long as it's not a violent crime & you do what they say. Shut the fuck up to. Getting arrested & sitting in a Pearland jail wasn't that bad.
Recommendation: While I can not ever recommend getting yourself into a situation were you would end up having to visit 2555 Cullen if you just had to be arrested, processed, & sit in a jail cell. Do it in Pearland.

I can still write part II if you guys would like. I guarantee you'll have a different opinion of those good ole boy FFA wrangler wearing cowboys after you hear what the upstanding empoyee's of HPD did.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #84
canihitit
Valued Poster

well guys. i've said what i wanted to say.

i appreciate that it has been civil. i'm done for the night. i have to have another convo w/ my girls...... and thanks to you guys, it will be alot longer than usual.

have a good night. lets get some pussy.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:47 PM   #85
canihitit
Valued Poster

dg. man.......... have a good night.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #86
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Place holder post. Be right back.
A simple...."edit" will suffice.

p.s. you only get 59 minutes and 59 seconds
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #87
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That talk is just as perpetuating as the talk canihitit gave his daughters...instead of perpetuating mythical black oppression, it's perpetuating mythical white fear...

Neither exist, unless you create it for yourself...
I completely agree....both versions of "the talk" keep the craziness alive.

@canihitit...please lose the illusion that white people get some kind of a pass. In '63 I was beaten by cops every day for a couple of weeks...I actually believed they were going to kill me. This was after I punched a deputy in civilian garb...I had no idea he was the law and I was trying to defend my friend. About 30 years ago my very close (white) buddy was shot dead by Idaho cops in the Jarbridge Wilderness when they invaded his campsite and he fought them. All because they confused him with a double murderer named Claude Dallas who was hiding in the same area.

Most cops are ordinary humans just like you and me. I'd be real nervous if I was a cop making even a traffic stop...like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Just makes sense to me to make a conscious effort to keep the cop calm and sure of his safety. Nothing personal. Nothing racial. Hell, I'm about 109 years old and I still try to not scare 'em.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:55 PM   #88
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Never mind

EDIT.
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:03 PM   #89
canihitit
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit

Hey man,
Are you not the one that brags about packing? CHL and all... It would be no surprise to me at all, from what I have read, posted by you, to see you on the news as the latest victim.... Ijs

yes. i do carry. and i'll tell you, every time i hand a cop my CHL i grip the steering wheel a little harder.

but i'm sure you know CHL holders take a class. but i'm sure that won't come out until after i'm dead. just like my military experience.

edit
my quotes are messing up. damn firefox. but that was in response to you lookn4boobies
Old 08-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #90
canihitit
Valued Poster

double post. sorry.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women