Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 07:15 PM   #61
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
Slave owners were appreciative of this too back in the day.
And yet you fail again wreckshop.....miserably....

Thought about it.......but I don't have to defend or justify anything on my part.....people who have met me know the truth.....you on the other hand, quite different if one were to pull up any of your recent posts......
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:29 PM   #62
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
I nvr said it was just AA. I named the men im familiar with is all. But thx for your words and prayers for the families as well.
I love you sweet Kammye.

I do. No joke....no sarcasm. Just love.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #63
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
^^^^^ Poppy....I like you more and more every day.

(Edit: maybe....in 3 years....we can double up on Angel. That would be fun.)

I could write reams and reams on this....most wouldn't get it and most would be pissed off.

I have two teens. For years they didn't even know what races were and never even thought twice about color, accents, slanted eyes, .....whatever.

Unfortunately, they know all about it now....fully informed by the races themselves.

These problems will last as long as negative behavior exists and a large portion of any race keeps crying for special attention.

i've been quite on this one. didn't want to come across as the angry black guy and scare off all the pussy i'm trying to buy here , but here are my thoughts.

i think its great that you were able to raise your kids that way. i wish i could. i am raising black children. in my situation, it would be irresponsible of me to not inform them that they are black, and no matter what they wear, no matter how proper they speak, or what fancy school they attend, that they are still black and need to carry themselves a certain way and need to "submit" in certain situations.

luckily for me, i'm raising black women. america seems to think they are less, not by much, but less threatening than black men.

i wish i didn't have to have conversations w/ my girls and their black male friends about what to do when pulled over (as soon as you are pull over, turn the inside light on if its dark, keep your hands on the wheel, and when the officer asks for your license and registration, say out loud, i'm reaching for my license before doing so). or not to ever raise your voice (or be a black bitch, instead of a passionate person w/ an opinion) or even the many other things black parents have to tell black kids.

i admit. race is discussed at my house. i tell my girls all the time, as well as their friends, "hey, you know damn well you can't do that. you might get shot." and the unspoken understood tone is because they are black. to be clear here, this is not a joke or hyperbole.

i might get some shit for this post, and most of you won't understand, but this is the truth in my house. and GlobeSpotter, i'll admit, i'm jealous. i wish it were that way w/ my kids. i wish my girls could go to the mall w/ a pocket full of cash and not be profiled, or followed around a store. i wish their male friends could drive in my neighborhood with out getting pulled over every single time, but this is what life is. for us.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:37 PM   #64
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

That whole post...you're actually perpetuating the racial oppression of your children by teaching them to act as if they're always being oppressed...so they'll see oppression all around even at times when no such things exist...

And you wonder why things never change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
If there's a different set of rules for negroes, it's because they made those rules for themselves...and continue to choose to live under them...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #65
canihitit
Valued Poster

wakeup, i try to ignore your posts cause i think you're an asshole. but this time i will respond.

i'm not perpetuating shit. i'm keeping my children alive. it takes less effort to keep yours alive, obviously. just because things are different in your world, and you and your kids can do a certain thing, does not make that my truth. my kids will get shot or tased. you don't have to agree. i live this, every day..

and one last thing. i don't wonder a motherfucking thing. i know what it is. and you know what it is too. or at least you seem that way from your posts.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:56 PM   #66
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
And yet you fail again wreckshop.....miserably....

Thought about it.......but I don't have to defend or justify anything on my part.....people who have met me know the truth.....you on the other hand, quite different if one were to pull up any of your recent posts......
You don't think slave owners who fucked the big bootied sistas from back in the day were thankful for what was at their disposal?
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 07:57 PM   #67
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

:facepalm:
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #68
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
i'm not perpetuating shit.
You would be wrong...you're teaching your children that they're going to be oppressed every day, in every situation they experience...and guess what, they resent being "oppressed" in all these situations that you've taught them are "oppressive", and they act irrationally, and emotionally...

Which is more dangerous? Teaching them to fear and resent authority, so they act irrationally around it, or teach them there's nothing to fear from authority, so they act normal around it?

I would posit that you're actually endangering your children rather than protecting them...

Quote:
my kids will get shot or tased. you don't have to agree. i live this, every day..
When was the last time one of your daughters got shot or tased? Stop being dramatic...it makes you look weak...but maybe that's part of the black race willingness to look oppressed all the time I was discussing earlier...
Old 08-18-2014, 08:08 PM   #69
wreckshop
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
That whole post...you're actually perpetuating the racial oppression of your children by teaching them to act as if they're always being oppressed...so they'll see oppression all around even at times when no such things exist...

And you wonder why things never change...
I really dislike this fucker but he has a damn good point.

Just by you saying "my kids will get shot". You're already setting yourself 3 steps back.

How about "I will raise decent, law abiding, non confrontational, and intelligent kids with instincts supporting the preservation of life - which in turn reduces their chances of getting shot by police" or "I will work hard and not live in a ghetto and raise my kids with ghetto type of mindsets"

Like seriously you sound like someone who's pretty much laid the foundation to live off near the intersection of van fleet and MLK for the rest of your family's life or some shit.
wreckshop is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:11 PM   #70
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Hey I am a white man and I learned to have my inside light on and my drivers license and registration in my hand before the police get to my vehicle because I had one pull a gun on me. When I was young and dumb and full of piss and vinegar, ... I had my ass beat black and blue 3 different times by the police when I was in custody. Once I was hog tied and beat by 5 cops with night sticks and put in the hospital. When I talked to my attorney he said quote " You are not a minority and next time you do as you are instructed and keep your smart mouth shut." Since then I have not had anymore beatings.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:12 PM   #71
canihitit
Valued Poster

well thats where the misunderstanding is wakeup. if this is true, if this is the life that we live, how am i perpetuating it? why is it so hard to believe life isn't roses and buttercups? why is it hard to understand in certain situations they, in fact, are being oppressed before they speak and only because of their skin tone? now, to be clear, i'm not teaching them that every situation is the same. i was clear before. i give certain and specific examples.

you asked the question. what is more dangerous? the most dangerous to not knowing the "rules" of being black. and it is my responsibility as a dad to teach them. do i like it, no. but it is my job. and just because you don't see it, because as you claim you're color blind, doesn't make it true.

and here is something that clearly separates us. clearly.
"...or teach them there's nothing to fear from authority..." you might be a good guy wakeup. i don't know. not really interested in finding out. but there is something to fear from authority for us. and if you can't understand or at the very least acknowledge that authority as you call it treats us differently, you sir, have either live a charmed blessed life, or either are so consumed w/ your world that you don't know what it is like on the other side.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:19 PM   #72
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
but there is something to fear from authority for us.
There you go again...perpetuating your own oppression...the cops have no such rules against black people...you're creating the rules that cops hate black people...and you're happy to live under those rules...

Every post you make, you keep illustrating how you're oppressing yourself...and teaching your kids to oppress themselves...and your lot in life will never change...

I would hope that you soon realize that you're taking away your children's future happiness...but, as you continue to post, I see that's not possible...
Old 08-18-2014, 08:20 PM   #73
canihitit
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreckshop View Post
I really dislike this fucker but he has a damn good point.

Just by you saying "my kids will get shot". You're already setting yourself 3 steps back.

How about "I will raise decent, law abiding, non confrontational, and intelligent kids with instincts supporting the preservation of life - which in turn reduces their chances of getting shot by police" or "I will work hard and not live in a ghetto and raise my kids with ghetto type of mindsets"

Like seriously you sound like someone who's pretty much laid the foundation to live off near the intersection of van fleet and MLK for the rest of your family's life or some shit.
for real man? for real? since when did raising decent kids stop a black kid from getting shot? are you saying the only blacks kids that get shot are in the hood or are less than decent? come from single family homes? you're grasping at shit. most of the chicks you pay to fuck come from those same homes. also if i lived in the ghetto, or raised my kids w/ ghetto mindsets ( which i assume = black right? no ghetto guys = nba) does that make their life less valuable?

like i said. you guys may not understand. and thats cool. van fleet and mlk is bad because its in the hood? cause its only black people live there? i'll say this, i've met better people, who had more heart and were more caring than any of the so call lilly white neighborhoods your try to blend into.

bruh.

i also like how you said "reduce the chance of getting shot". thats what i'll tell my girls. heres how to reduce the chance of getting shot.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #74
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default So. You've had "The Talk" with the kiddies,,,

Well, guess what. Non-black people do too:

The Talk: Nonblack Version
by John Derbyshire

April 05, 2012

Share on emailShare on printMultiple Pages
The Talk: Nonblack Version
There is much talk about “the talk.”

“Sean O’Reilly was 16 when his mother gave him the talk that most black parents give their teenage sons,” Denisa R. Superville of the Hackensack (NJ) Record tells us. Meanwhile, down in Atlanta: “Her sons were 12 and 8 when Marlyn Tillman realized it was time for her to have the talk,” Gracie Bonds Staples writes in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Leonard Greene talks about the talk in the New York Post. Someone bylined as KJ Dell’Antonia talks about the talk in The New York Times. Darryl Owens talks about the talk in the Orlando Sentinel.

Yes, talk about the talk is all over.

There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too. My own kids, now 19 and 16, have had it in bits and pieces as subtopics have arisen. If I were to assemble it into a single talk, it would look something like the following.

(1) Among your fellow citizens are forty million who identify as black, and whom I shall refer to as black. The cumbersome (and MLK-noncompliant) term “African-American” seems to be in decline, thank goodness. “Colored” and “Negro” are archaisms. What you must call “the ‘N’ word” is used freely among blacks but is taboo to nonblacks.

“There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too.”
(2) American blacks are descended from West African populations, with some white and aboriginal-American admixture. The overall average of non-African admixture is 20-25 percent. The admixture distribution is nonlinear, though: “It seems that around 10 percent of the African American population is more than half European in ancestry.” (Same link.)

(3) Your own ancestry is mixed north-European and northeast-Asian, but blacks will take you to be white.

(4) The default principle in everyday personal encounters is, that as a fellow citizen, with the same rights and obligations as yourself, any individual black is entitled to the same courtesies you would extend to a nonblack citizen. That is basic good manners and good citizenship. In some unusual circumstances, however—e.g., paragraph (10h) below—this default principle should be overridden by considerations of personal safety.

(5) As with any population of such a size, there is great variation among blacks in every human trait (except, obviously, the trait of identifying oneself as black). They come fat, thin, tall, short, dumb, smart, introverted, extroverted, honest, crooked, athletic, sedentary, fastidious, sloppy, amiable, and obnoxious. There are black geniuses and black morons. There are black saints and black psychopaths. In a population of forty million, you will find almost any human type. Only at the far, far extremes of certain traits are there absences. There are, for example, no black Fields Medal winners. While this is civilizationally consequential, it will not likely ever be important to you personally. Most people live and die without ever meeting (or wishing to meet) a Fields Medal winner.

(6) As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger number of encounters with black Americans. Assuming your encounters are random—for example, not restricted only to black convicted murderers or to black investment bankers—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in. You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very different for black and white Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical inquiries in the human sciences.

(7) Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance, school disciplinary measures, political corruption, and criminal convictions.

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

(12) There is a magnifying effect here, too, caused by affirmative action. In a pure meritocracy there would be very low proportions of blacks in cognitively demanding jobs. Because of affirmative action, the proportions are higher. In government work, they are very high. Thus, in those encounters with strangers that involve cognitive engagement, ceteris paribus the black stranger will be less intelligent than the white. In such encounters, therefore—for example, at a government office—you will, on average, be dealt with more competently by a white than by a black. If that hostility-based magnifying effect (paragraph 8) is also in play, you will be dealt with more politely, too. “The DMV lady“ is a statistical truth, not a myth.

(13) In that pool of forty million, there are nonetheless many intelligent and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) You should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs. In addition to the ordinary pleasures of friendship, you will gain an amulet against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice.

(14) Be aware, however, that there is an issue of supply and demand here. Demand comes from organizations and businesses keen to display racial propriety by employing IWSBs, especially in positions at the interface with the general public—corporate sales reps, TV news presenters, press officers for government agencies, etc.—with corresponding depletion in less visible positions. There is also strong private demand from middle- and upper-class whites for personal bonds with IWSBs, for reasons given in the previous paragraph and also (next paragraph) as status markers.

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs are something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets: boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the less prosperous. To be an IWSB in present-day US society is a height of felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history. Try to curb your envy: it will be taken as prejudice (see paragraph 13).

You don’t have to follow my version of the talk point for point; but if you are white or Asian and have kids, you owe it to them to give them some version of the talk. It will save them a lot of time and trouble spent figuring things out for themselves. It may save their lives.

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_...#ixzz3AnfqOdna
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:27 PM   #75
canihitit
Valued Poster

Quote:
There you go again...perpetuating your own oppression...the cops have no such rules against black people...you're creating the rules that cops hate black people...and you're happy to live under those rules...

Every post you make, you keep illustrating how you're oppressing yourself...and teaching your kids to oppress themselves...and your lot in life will never change...

I would hope that you soon realize that you're taking away your children's future happiness...but, as you continue to post, I see that's not possible...

wakeup. i repectfully disagree. because you don't see, or experiance the way cops treat us or interact with us, in you're mind i'm perpetuating. i cant change you mind. i wont attempt. i'll leave it at this. we disagree. but i'll also say this, i don't disagree because i believe in the good, or that cops aren't human and don't carry their personal beliefs on the job, but because i live it. i won't argue. we disagree.

how about this, next time i get pulled over i'll smile and be happy that the cop is taking time out of this day to correct my driving. like i'm sure you do. when i end up on the news, i hope that you remember this post.

heres the headline. black man shot 37 times. smiled while reaching for his license and forgot he can't do what white people do. news at 10.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women