Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default Mayweather ducking Pacquiao....Again!

Okay, it's Mayweather ducking Pacqiao round 2. Pacquiao has agreed to all Mayweather's demands for the fight and the contract has been on the table for two weeks. Yet, Mayweather wont sign it! Here's the fight that would possibly cement his claim of being the greatest ever and he wont do it....AGAIN! It looks like Mayweather is still afraid to fight Pacquiao. What other reason can Merlin and the rest of the Mayweather excuser's come up with this time? Even Bert Sugar, the most respected name in boxing reporters, alludes to it in his interview with Examiner.com, while giving seemingly giving excuses for him.
http://www.examiner.com/x-22973-Las-...raid-of-losing

“I don’t see it happening,” Sugar told the Examiner earlier tonight in regards to a pontential Pacquiao-Mayweather clash. “At least not this year. I don’t and never did.”

“I think he’s got enough money,” Sugar said. “He doesn’t want to fight right now. He’s not afraid of Pacquiao. He might be afraid of losing. If you ever talk to him he will tell you in eight seconds or less that he’s the greatest fighter ever because he’s never lost and he has a chance here of losing.”

Sugar is definitely a fan of Mayweather and seems to offer the excuses Money doesn't need the cash and doesn't want to fight right now. I'm not buying it. How can you say he's not afraid of Pacquiao, then in the next sentence say he might be afraid of losing. Obviously, he has a chance of losing to Pacquiao and if he's afraid of that, he's afraid of Pacquiao, since he's the fighter Money's afraid to lose to. Show me one prize fighter, in any class, who proclaimed he was the greatest, but wouldn't fight the best competition. I can't think of one champ in my lifetime, or before. The only way money can prove to me and the majority out there, he's not afraid now is to take the fight.

So, give it your best shot. Tell me why Mayweather, the self-proclaimed greatest fighter ever, wont agree to fight now. This should be good.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Well it looks to be so if he wont sign I cant say anything to defend him he should fight him he agreed on the test. So no reason not to do it it would be the best paying fight of his life he must be worried about getting beat. I think he could pull it off but if he already does not believe in himself enough to step up to the plate there is no way he will win the fight. I hope he can get over it and go through with it I am sure if he needed more time to get ready they would give him more time but he should set something up with this guy no one left to fight him.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:28 PM   #3
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Mayweather has everything to lose but nothing to gain(except a big check he doesn't need). He should be afraid.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
adi
Gaining Momentum

Mayweather is great and the best at ducking the greatest fighters ,he has till tomorrow to prove us wrong Surcher.
adi is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #5
htownhammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 133

One reason could be that his trainer (Roger Mayweather) goes on trial in August for criminal assault.

"Roger Mayweather has been his nephew’s primary trainer for the last 10 years, and Arum conjectured that Mayweather wouldn’t want to fight without his uncle preparing him."
htownhammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I would say cool to that but he has fought without him and could do it again I don't see any more reason for him not to sign he should he got what he asked for no other fight worth see with either of them till its settled I'm for Floyd too, but its on him to steep up.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
gamma
Gaining Momentum

Not much of a boxing fan. But after watching a few youtube clips, at the very least, the highlight clip would be interesting.
gamma is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #8
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Money Mayweather may not be afraid to lose, after all he'll probably be getting the biggest paycheck of his career.He is probably afraid of getting cut up by Pacman.Could you imagine Mayweather catching an ass whipping like Miguel Cotto caught from Pacqiao a while back?
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #9
laphotoérotique
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

he is scared!
laphotoérotique is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:02 AM   #10
Tony Montana
BANNED

Encounters: 9

So the steroids accusations were just a bunch of bs all along? What's his excuse now? Where are all the money mayweather fanboys?
Tony Montana is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:42 PM   #11
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Money Mayweather AIN'T SHIT!
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 04:03 PM   #12
SneakyCancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

i say wait till next year. it is a big pay day but mayweather doesnt need the dough. at least not this year. but in terms of meeting all demands, great for Pacquiao..
SneakyCancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #13
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Mayweather has everything to lose but nothing to gain(except a big check he doesn't need). He should be afraid.
Mayweather has a lot to lose if he doesn't take the fight. What he has to lose is integrity and forever being looked at as a coward. If he doesn't take this fight he'll be looked upon as the great one who ducked his biggest challenge, twice, after setting the rules for it! You can't call yourself the greatest fighter ever the not take a fight cause you're afraid you might lose. The greatest don't let that enter their mind. The only way he'll save face now is to fight. What gets me is you and others were emphatic about him not being afraid before, and that it was all about Pacquiao being on roids as Money's unwillingness to fight. He was the champ and he got to make the rules and Pacquiao had to agree to them. Now that those rules have been accepted the champ is looking like a coward.

I'll give him this. Not knowing if his trainer would be available if he accepts the fight is something he knew was possible when he refused to fight the first time. If Uncle Roger gets prison time, Money can fall back on his former trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr., with whom he's mended their formerly fragile relationship. Here's an interesting article on reasons why there wont be a fight, taxation being one. http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._mayweath.html

I'm shocked Merlin hasn't chimed in on Mayweather's behalf, since he was by far Money's staunchest defender.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #14
adi
Gaining Momentum

Merlin hasn't chimed in on Mayweather's behalf because he is moneys uncle and his lawyers advised him not to talk. j/j Merlin
adi is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:04 AM   #15
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by surcher View Post
Mayweather has a lot to lose if he doesn't take the fight. What he has to lose is integrity and forever being looked at as a coward. If he doesn't take this fight he'll be looked upon as the great one who ducked his biggest challenge, twice, after setting the rules for it! You can't call yourself the greatest fighter ever the not take a fight cause you're afraid you might lose. The greatest don't let that enter their mind. The only way he'll save face now is to fight. What gets me is you and others were emphatic about him not being afraid before, and that it was all about Pacquiao being on roids as Money's unwillingness to fight. He was the champ and he got to make the rules and Pacquiao had to agree to them. Now that those rules have been accepted the champ is looking like a coward.

I'll give him this. Not knowing if his trainer would be available if he accepts the fight is something he knew was possible when he refused to fight the first time. If Uncle Roger gets prison time, Money can fall back on his former trainer, Floyd Mayweather Sr., with whom he's mended their formerly fragile relationship. Here's an interesting article on reasons why there wont be a fight, taxation being one. http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._mayweath.html

I'm shocked Merlin hasn't chimed in on Mayweather's behalf, since he was by far Money's staunchest defender.
I don't recall weighing in on this in the past but OK.
You are right, Mayweather laid down the gauntlet and Pacquiao passed all the tests. For Mayweather to turn him down now makes him look foolish and scared. If he chooses not to fight there will always be doubt and Mayweather will still claim to be the greatest, even if it's only in his mind. If he does fight he will most likely get a beat down. Where will that leave his legacy? He'll be just another "has been" that held on too long.

Of course this could all be theatrics for the purposes of pumping up the fight and increasing the gate. Remember Del la Hoya/Vargas. Hell they had Jim Rome stirring the pot on that one. Even Geraldo and some of the other "news" shows had something to say about it. It was SRO in every sports bar in town. A girlfriend of mine who had never shown any interest in boxing before or since insisted on seeing that fight. And it was a good one. Mayweather/Pacquiao hasn't quite turned that corner yet but with the right promotion it can.
boardman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women