Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160751
Yssup Rider60112
gman4452952
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2012, 07:27 PM   #46
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer View Post
This would be so much easier if you people would just say...."Hey, this is our playground and we like certain people enough that we are willing to let them do whatever they want. Period. If you don't like it, fuck off."

I personally would stay and respect the honesty of that. The hypocrisy of trying to defend this ridiculous standard you are setting is what is bothersome. Just man up and own it.

Not defending Wakeup, but you're far too well versed to not read it as did he. I did, and I'm new to this forray. My apologies for the emphasis. Were it authored by anyone other than you (idk...let's say JaD, for argument's sake), I'm confident you'd have interpreted it similarly.

Those who criticize ownership & moderation of venues to which they've been welcomed are prevalent. I'm used to reading their whining posts. What never ceases to amaze me is how seemingly intelligent people can be so critical/judgmental of others in whose shoes they wouldn't have the cajones to walk.

I, too, have been critical of JaD - but never as to his moderating. Rather, it's for taking this too seriously, and wasting his time justifying the most even-handed moderation I've witnessed in __ years to those of you who take pleasure in questioning his undying (albeit sadly) quest for fairness.

"Funny" how those who take the time to explain themselves are the recipients of the greatest criticism. Yes, the word was intentionally used AND quoted.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #47
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So he's not leaving?

I don't think so.

I may be hung for this but I am going to put it out there, so that we can really get to the heart of matter. The guys posting here to you may have an issue of seeing you or any of us because of our weight. I'm a bigger girl, I admit it and own it. Thank God I'm tall, played sports and did ROTC in high school, and have what I think are my mother's genes.

Where you got on the radar was the constant posting, and not just regular posting, but the 'fluffing' that they saw in those posts. Sometimes you should let others brag on your skills,, then agree and elaborate if you feel. But the steady replies in the ISO section, even when it's clear to most by the post that you are not what he is looking for is what I thinck from what I have gathered is the problem. Also the threADs with what appeared to be a bunch of bragging and high 5ing. So instead of just telling you at ease with it, they just decided to take the path of most resistance.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #48
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

I may be hung for this but I am going to put it out there, so that we can really get to the heart of matter. The guys posting here to you may have an issue of seeing you or any of us because of our weight. I'm a bigger girl, I admit it and own it. Thank God I'm tall, played sports and did ROTC in high school, and have what I think are my mother's genes.

Where you got on the radar was the constant posting, and not just regular posting, but the 'fluffing' that they saw in those posts. Sometimes you should let others brag on your skills,, then agree and elaborate if you feel. But the steady replies in the ISO section, even when it's clear to most by the post that you are not what he is looking for is what I thinck from what I have gathered is the problem. Also the threADs with what appeared to be a bunch of bragging and high 5ing. So instead of just telling you at ease with it, they just decided to take the path of most resistance.

This is what I have gathered from what I have heard. Don't ask me specifics on it, I have no clue. This is just what I have heard and have to offer.
She is entirely correct on all of this. You ladies should censor yourselves to suit the tastes of a few. Perhaps a sticky could be written to let women know what is acceptable posting and points could be issued to let them know if they start to go astray. We should clarify if this is to apply to all women or just women of a certain size. Surely we can find a height/weight table to attach with the sticky so ladies would know whether it applies to them. Oh darn, I remember there was a debate about whether those tables, BMI tables or other means were best to judge. A poll could be taken to determine which to use.

Finally, all the problems around here can be resolved.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #49
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So instead of just telling them to stop fucking posting you dangle a carrot in front of their eyes and watch them and their business fall over the cliff. You will have no one to blame but yourself. Especially after you were warned.
Old 07-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #50
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
She is entirely correct on all of this. You ladies should censor yourselves to suit the tastes of a few. Perhaps a sticky could be written to let women know what is acceptable posting and points could be issued to let them know if they start to go astray. We should clarify if this is to apply to all women or just women of a certain size. Surely we can find a height/weight table to attach with the sticky so ladies would know whether it applies to them. Oh darn, I remember there was a debate about whether those tables, BMI tables or other means were best to judge. A poll could be taken to determine which to use.

Finally, all the problems around here can be resolved.
Finally! There's a suggestion that makes sense! Well done tracer! I knew you'd come around.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #51
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

No one HAS to censor anything......we can carry on as we are....it works for me......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:59 PM   #52
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quote:
So instead of just telling them to stop fucking posting you dangle a carrot in front of their eyes and watch them and their business fall over the cliff. You will have no one to blame but yourself. Especially after you were warned.
Tracer will happily sacrifice the fat sperm whales on the alter of his right to be correct.....again, it works for me.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #53
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #54
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am getting my post count up like a mothaphucka. I threads like this. I think it's picture posting time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Tracer will happily sacrifice the fat sperm whales on the alter of his right to be correct.....again, it works for me.
I was not referring to Tracer. In fact his points are mostly valid. But even a broken watch is right twice a day. <-- Now I'm referring to you DH.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:02 PM   #55
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785
Default You took the words right out of my mouth.

Quote:
I don't think so.

After reading a few threads and pretty much reading the same posts in almost all the current threads, I was about to post something very similar to this. I've been super busy lately with my REAL WORLD job and haven't been on this site as much, so I didn't realize the drama was still continuing. I have nothing against anyone's size (except my own of course) but, it does get rather old when you see the same lady/ies posting how they are the best continuously on virtually every thread in all forums.

I don’t want to repeat what has already been stated, but, for someone like myself (who doesn’t log on every day) to see the same stuff over & over & over & over & over & over again, it can get old and boring very quickly.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:05 PM   #56
tracer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurrin Beverly View Post
After reading a few threads and pretty much reading the same posts in almost all the current threads, I was about to post something very similar to this. I've been super busy lately with my REAL WORLD job and haven't been on this site as much, so I didn't realize the drama was still continuing. I have nothing against anyone's size (except my own of course) but, it does get rather old when you see the same lady/ies posting how they are the best continuously on virtually every thread in all forums.

I don’t want to repeat what has already been stated, but, for someone like myself (who doesn’t log on every day) to see the same stuff over & over & over & over & over & over again, it can get old and boring very quickly.
I agree with both of you on these points. First post I have made in days with no sarcasm intended.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #57
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Hold on there, Hoss! Are you saying some believe there's a "right to be correct" on a SHMB? I don't know whether to crawl beneath a rock or sing "Sweet Summer Rain."
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #58
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785
Default LOL a lot over here!

Quote:
I agree with both of you on these points. First post I have made in days with no sarcasm intended.

See this works both ways. It's kind of like a story, there are the protagonists and the antagonists and then there's us, the audience lol!!!

Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #59
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Those who criticize ownership & moderation of venues to which they've been welcomed are prevalent. I'm used to reading their whining posts. What never ceases to amaze me is how seemingly intelligent people can be so critical/judgmental of others in whose shoes they wouldn't have the cajones to walk.
I'm just wondering whether this would be a good example:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=280268
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #60
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

You know, I have never once run a search for posts by Sarunga...kinda strange, I know...
Wakeup is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women