Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160732
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35469
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2024, 07:05 PM   #1
DickyDoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 117
Default Lipstick's

Lipstick's got raided by Dallas VICE yesterday. I was just leaving when they rolled in blocking the drive and locking the doors.

I stopped a gain today and it was a ghost town. Only 4 or 5 dancers and really tame lap dances. Sorry boys. no more DO dances for awhile. I talked to the manager who I have never seen there before and he said the shit is going to stop.

Guess it is an election year.
DickyDoo is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 08:18 PM   #2
nfhs04
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Damn, this place just started popping on the boards. I never been there but that's a wrap
nfhs04 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 07:44 AM   #3
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It makes you wonder if LE is acting on posts here. Lipsticks has a thread from a few days ago that was too informative, imo, for this environment.
futbolhead is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 07:55 AM   #4
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Also makes me wonder about a fairly upfront text I received yesterday from a girl that I haven’t ever texted before. But I recognized her photo in her profile as a long term lipstick dancer.
Old 05-17-2024, 08:50 AM   #5
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by futbolhead View Post
It makes you wonder if LE is acting on posts here. Lipsticks has a thread from a few days ago that was too informative, imo, for this environment.
LE has always been here. Even the Mens Forum. I doubt reviews/comments here are enough to warrant a raid but they certainly can be an indicator of activity. LE might use it to assign resources undercover to a club in addition to any other focus on the club. Arrests will not happen just on comments here. The officers need actual proof. A thread a few days ago would not give them time to set things up.

But all the reviews/comments about activity at a club will raise awareness both by LE and the club management.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 11:37 AM   #6
sophie17
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I recently met a provider (didnt give review) and got to know that 2LE’s did a 3some with her
sophie17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 09:54 PM   #7
dfwclimber
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I call BS. You are telling me that there was 1 review, literally 2-3 days ago, and LE organizes a raid in that amount of time? Meanwhile, there are 10+ reviews EVERY DAY for BDD but no raid? It’s not coming from this forum.
dfwclimber is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 05:31 AM   #8
futbolhead
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwclimber View Post
I call BS. You are telling me that there was 1 review, literally 2-3 days ago, and LE organizes a raid in that amount of time? Meanwhile, there are 10+ reviews EVERY DAY for BDD but no raid? It’s not coming from this forum.
Okay genius. Perhaps on your reviews when FS occurred, you should post your first and last name, date of birth, home address, name of dancer, name of club and date and time of the er … experience.
Old 05-18-2024, 08:05 AM   #9
Texxan52
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Anybody know if any dancers were arrested?
Texxan52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 03:05 PM   #10
Capital
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Futbol is right, a recent review can be a catalyst to wrap up a case that has been in the works for many months. OBSG is totally right, he has to be the most enlightened strip club afficianodo on this Board. He's like EF Hutton. When he talks strip clubs, people (better) listen.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 05:25 PM   #11
cochi13
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital View Post
Futbol is right, a recent review can be a catalyst to wrap up a case that has been in the works for many months. OBSG is totally right, he has to be the most enlightened strip club afficianodo on this Board. He's like EF Hutton. When he talks strip clubs, people (better) listen.
W.E.Coyote also always had good advice for SC but sux either way as they have had some nice ladies over the yrs but either way, stay safe fellas
cochi13 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 04:41 PM   #12
rcusa
Traveler

Encounters: 21

That's unfortunate, as LS used to be good for BBFSCIP. But takeout may become the thing...
rcusa is online now   Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 06:51 AM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyDoo View Post
Lipstick's got raided by Dallas VICE yesterday. I was just leaving when they rolled in blocking the drive and locking the doors.

I stopped a gain today and it was a ghost town. Only 4 or 5 dancers and really tame lap dances. Sorry boys. no more DO dances for awhile. I talked to the manager who I have never seen there before and he said the shit is going to stop.

Guess it is an election year.
I can find zero about this anywhere. Raid can have different meanings. Was it possibly a warrant round up? And how do you know it was Vice? I could find no arrests or bookings records but that can be tricky in Dallas
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 11:00 AM   #14
netbucks
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing View Post
I can find zero about this anywhere. Raid can have different meanings. Was it possibly a warrant round up? And how do you know it was Vice? I could find no arrests or bookings records but that can be tricky in Dallas
I was there Saturday afternoon, according to a dancer, four dancers were still in jail as of that day. My spanish is not good enough to get a clear explanation, but it sounded like vice cops had gotten money offers for various services and dancers were busted on the basis of these offers.

The dancers (all Cuban) were generally paralyzed with fear and were hesitant to even shake my hand, much less any other part of my body.
netbucks is online now   Quote
Old 05-21-2024, 03:17 AM   #15
Ohthatguy
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Interesting. SC raid seems to target the girls. Most raids been hunting for John's. Can't be too bad, the gals just get a slap on the wrist compared to a john getting busted.
Ohthatguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women