Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60436
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41770
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-25-2015, 08:53 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Heil Donald! Yep. Like nobody saw THIS coming!

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/1...stry-for-jews/

Trump Supporters Actually Said They Would Support ‘National Registry For Jews’
December 18, 2015 1:26 am·

It started out as something between a social experiment and comedy, but in the end, Daily Show correspondent Jordan Klepper realized that a focus group of Donald Trump supporters actually supported full-on Nazi registries – not just for Muslim Americans, but also for Jewish Americans.

“This is a group that doesn’t like statistics, thinks Muslims need not apply,” Klepper explained. “Some would consider rounding the Jews.”

The Raw Story notes that “the latter statement was not hyperbole,” and they are right.

“When asking the group to put down their Trump signs if he named a policy idea that would make them fail to vote for the candidate, Klepper found that two of them would still back the GOP front-runner even if he proposed a ‘national registry of Jews.'”

The Republican frontrunner’s cruel mockery of reporter Serge Kovaleski as well as his call for Muslims to be registered did not seem to effect the group one way or another. “None of the participants,” the informal study found, “indicated any reluctance to support the candidate because of either incident.”

Klepper noted that Trump’s allegation “that most immigrants coming into the US from Mexico are criminals,” was patently false.

“I think the statistics are there,” the woman tried to counter..

“I think the vast majority of your statistics are bullsh*t,” Klepper retorted.

Watch the exchange in the video below, and help SPREAD THE WORD.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:53 PM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

There are lots of videos showing Americans to be stupid, from many points of view. The simple fact is, Americans are stupid. The state-controlled media have lulled us into a catatonic state where reality is no longer acceptable. We accept as gospel the bullshit we are fed, and rarely question the official story.

Not surprised Trump supporters said that. Ask the same question to Hillary, Sanders, Cruz or Rubio supporters. Bet the results would be similar. Americans are sheep.

Hell, Assup, even you support a known liar for President.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:04 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

That's a lie.
Old 12-25-2015, 11:14 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

What's a lie, Assup? Do you not support Hillary? If so, I'll retract my statement.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:58 AM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I will likely support the Democratic nominee. That, right now, is NOBODY. So you must retract your erroneous statement, Whiny, and admit you published another lie.
Old 12-26-2015, 08:15 AM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There are lots of videos showing Americans to be stupid, from many points of view. The simple fact is, Americans are stupid. The state-controlled media have lulled us into a catatonic state where reality is no longer acceptable. We accept as gospel the bullshit we are fed, and rarely question the official story.

Not surprised Trump supporters said that. Ask the same question to Hillary, Sanders, Cruz or Rubio supporters. Bet the results would be similar. Americans are sheep.

Hell, Assup, even you support a known liar for President.
What you say here cannot be denied by any intelligent, honest poster.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 02:50 PM   #7
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I will likely support the Democratic nominee. That, right now, is NOBODY. So you must retract your erroneous statement, Whiny, and admit you published another lie.
I don't know how you could continue to support the democratic ticket - Hilary is owned by corporations - Donald Trump would make a great president he owes no allegiance to anyone
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 04:07 PM   #8
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
I don't know how you could continue to support the democratic ticket - Hilary is owned by corporations - Donald Trump would make a great president he owes no allegiance to anyone
And don't forget all of those foreign government "donations " she had donated to the Slick Willy and Shrillary Money Laundering Foundation !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 04:20 PM   #9
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
And don't forget all of those foreign government "donations " she had donated to the Slick Willy and Shrillary Money Laundering Foundation !
You are correct Hilary is a lying fraud - DEMS are sheep they will follow anyone - I think Hilary will be worst than Onama and it really takes a lot to be worst than Obama.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 04:39 PM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
In the shadows lurks a former Democratic Candidate named Jim Webb who is tossing around the idea of running as an independent. He would also make a good president. The best thing that could happen to America is the likes of Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush were kicked to the curb never to be seen or heard from again. We need something new and improved for this country for 2016.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 05:20 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
In the shadows lurks a former Democratic Candidate named Jim Webb who is tossing around the idea of running as an independent. He would also make a good president. The best thing that could happen to America is the likes of Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush were kicked to the curb never to be seen or heard from again. We need something new and improved for this country for 2016.

Jim
That's true. Jim Webb was by far the best candidate the Dems had. Jeb has no chance at the nomination. Hillary is a shoe in, unless justice prevails. I doubt it. The biggest sham to run for POTUS in history.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 05:40 PM   #12
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That's true. Jim Webb was by far the best candidate the Dems had. Jeb has no chance at the nomination. Hillary is a shoe in, unless justice prevails. I doubt it. The biggest sham to run for POTUS in history.
Without a shadow of a doubt she is total sham. What truly amazes me is she is allowed to run while being under investigation. So lets say she's nominated and wins the election, and somehow someone in the shadows steps forward with some very compelling and incriminating evidence to the Benghazi case. Will the case go to court, does she get impeached? Or do we just let it go because she's president now? I think it's high time we thought about what kind of person she really is and what she has in store for this country if she's elected. To me it all looks bleak with her in the picture.

Jim
Old 12-26-2015, 05:44 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Without a shadow of a doubt she is total sham. What truly amazes me is she is allowed to run while being under investigation. So lets say she's nominated and wins the election, and somehow someone in the shadows steps forward with some very compelling and incriminating evidence to the Benghazi case. Will the case go to court, does she get impeached? Or do we just let it go because she's president now? I think it's high time we thought about what kind of person she really is and what she has in store for this country if she's elected. To me it all looks bleak with her in the picture.

Jim
It was high time the last time she ran. It's worse now. It tells you how desperate democrats are.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:08 PM   #14
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It was high time the last time she ran. It's worse now. It tells you how desperate democrats are.
I am telling ya the women is totally nuts. If it is an absolute certainty that she gets elected, I would rather keep Obama, lol.

Jim
Old 12-26-2015, 06:39 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am telling ya the women is totally nuts. If it is an absolute certainty that she gets elected, I would rather keep Obama, lol.

Jim
Maybe she would be overcome by gas pains, and Bill would take over. Better than Obama.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women