Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2015, 07:07 PM   #46
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
Ok, I'll play.

Where did I even suggest HS or INS decided anything?

I haven't caught up with the latest news yet but why exactly are you RWNJ so caught up in Syrians? Most of the Paris attackers were European, that is Belgian and French, i.e. white people. Seems to me you all should be bitching and whining about French and Belgian tourists and immigrants. But that ain't happening!

"Vetting ANY refugees or ANY immigrants is a Homeland Security function. I'd wager there is no White House liaison in any INS office anywhere in the U.S.

Blaming O or the WH for that shit is about as stupid as blaming the same for a clogged toilet in a federal building."

From this statement it is pretty obvious that you were separating Obama and the Whitehouse from the process and laying that clearly on HLS and the INS, was that not your intention.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 10:26 PM   #47
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Pizza, I don't know where you are getting your facts, but even our own State Department acknowledges that we cannot vett 10,000 refugees effectively.
Could you post a link where I can see specific State Department Officials making that statement?

The only article I found was one in which State Department officials have said there will "be challenges" in vetting Syrian refugees. They never said "can't vet effectively".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
whatever gets the job done
how long did it take to plan/do 9.11?
According to some quick research on the 9/11 attackers:
-- one came to the U.S. on a student visa
-- the other 18 came to the U.S. on tourist or business visas

This means none of them came as refugees.

Given the refugee process takes 18-24 months on average, I just don't see how refugees are more dangerous than tourist or business visas.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:01 AM   #48
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaLover View Post

Given the refugee process takes 18-24 months on average, I just don't see how refugees are more dangerous than tourist or business visas.
better safe than sorry
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:15 AM   #49
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Too bad there is at least one bleeding heart in charge of this nation... He's already shot this nation back a couple of decades back into the past... why not just have it erased so that this shit can start all over again.

There is no reason that will persuade people who are blindly supporting allowing Syrian refugees asylum at this time and circumstances. Obviously it would be one good thing we could do that shows the American compassion and goodwill to everybody besides ourselves. And like any child, these people will not understand that the world is more complex than that. And children will not be able to be persuaded by much else besides their way of thinking. Only a more magnanimous proposition which takes the threat of possible terrorist infiltration by the means of asylum seeking would be deemed an accepted alternative...

But it must be offered in the appropriate manner since shits are very sensitive to any affront. I like the idea of having UN going in and making temporary SAFE ZONES/camps for the war-torn people or some shit... if possible. back over in the Middle East and nowhere near Europe, other Asian countries or America.

The middle east understands the conflicts a lot better than we do and I'm 100% sure they know it better than our commander and chief.

But the deal must be packaged in a way that makes it a better idea than allowing these masses in.

I still think America's safety should be priority number 1. And just allowing one terrorist in by this means is utter fucking failure of upholding priority number 1.

You people don't understand how different this situation is compared to the wars/conflicts in the past.

The SHIT RARELY CAME BACK TO US with the people being "rescued" The fuckers we fought in the Vietnam war didn't want to come to the US. So we didn't have to worry about those fuckers trying to do some shitty thing like the fucking Japanese did to make us enter World War II. Fuckers.

Geez... it's like you guys are 10 steps back ... don't play chess. You'll fuck yourselves up before the board is set up.

BCPL you fucking crack me off with your logic. Simplistic and eloquent. History is just a story written by the victors. The winners. Everybody's fucking story is different. You can't rewrite history by covering shit up like the fucking Princeton students.

Embrace the good qualities... everybody is fucking biased in some fucking way. Some more than others.

Go back to your sensibilities. IF you feel that accepting refugees will not put us at all in harm's way then LET'S GO DO IT and if anything should ever happen as a direct result of this You fuckers will burn in hell for being such moronic idiots.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 12:28 AM   #50
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Could you post a link where I can see specific State Department Officials making that statement?

The only article I found was one in which State Department officials have said there will "be challenges" in vetting Syrian refugees. They never said "can't vet effectively".

Here's a link to why accepting Syrian refugees will bring a major fuck up...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...es-from-syria/

But you know what?? What are a few more terrorists going to hurt when there are already at least a couple citizen terrorists in league with ISIS already inside the country... I don't know how many more they have and will recruit when they start launching their attacks but I've already said...

We are several steps behind... I think the inevitable will happen because we have not been thinking the way our enemies are thinking... I'm quite sure that's one of the more important rules of engagement. Fuck we are so lost.

And no I wouldn't know what to do since I have no real experience in combat. But those of you who have, feel free to chime in on how you think the US has been handling the situation.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:36 AM   #51
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
better safe than sorry
Common sense... when did we lose that? It feels like we're the child who keeps sticking his finger in the electric socket because he fucking forgot the shock he just had a second ago. We'll keep being stupid shitheads until a big surge... a big attack comes our way that will utterly disable our capabilities.

This is not a storybook where we get to choose the ending.. This is real life people. Other people are writing the story in which we play the hapless victims. We'll learn that when it is too late.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:26 AM   #52
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

[QUOTE=A2theb2thec;1057463255. Obviously it would be one good thing we could do that shows the American compassion and goodwill to everybody besides ourselves[/QUOTE]
Share with the class please?

why is it obvious?what do we win? or get?
See, I used believe in people. I’m now hiply cynical and I make easy, snide remarks. I used to prefer to think that people are good and be disappointed once and again but I reached my breaking point, and I'm just tired of having my emotions twisted
Or maybe I';ll revert to how I was, I got canceled on by a gal who I paid half in advance so she could *sob story* so I'm horny and in a bad mood
but I'm seeing someone this weekend, so I'll feel better later
wheres the fn coffee?
WAITRESS!!
Old 11-19-2015, 08:36 AM   #53
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2theb2thec View Post
Common sense... when did we lose that? It feels like we're the child who keeps sticking his finger in the electric socket because he fucking forgot the shock he just had a second ago. We'll keep being stupid shitheads until a big surge... a big attack comes our way that will utterly disable our capabilities.

This is not a storybook where we get to choose the ending.. This is real life people. Other people are writing the story in which we play the hapless victims. We'll learn that when it is too late.
LOL
Common sense was eaten

know what brings about death and disease?
being fat
so what do people do about that? I dunno, lets talk about it over lunch
golden corral?

watch the debates?
appealing to the lowest comon demoninator and saying whatever to get elected, is just making my head hurt
Old 11-19-2015, 12:31 PM   #54
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Cool

And that would be correct. NOBODY from the White House is EVER going to interview (vet) ANY refugee. It's gonna be a HS person. That HS person will be the one who DECIDES who is allowed in based on whatever standard set by whoever. Somebody in the White House MIGHT set the standard but I believe those standards are already set in stone.

In other words, refugees ARE NOT going to just be waved through a door with "Welcome to the United States of America!". If you believe that is going to or does happen I think maybe you need to find out how your government works. You are in a big dark room. Why do you think so many of them would rather immigrate to Germany? Much, much easier!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
"Vetting ANY refugees or ANY immigrants is a Homeland Security function. I'd wager there is no White House liaison in armny INS office anywhere in the U.S.

Blaming O or the WH for that shit is about as stupid as blaming the same for a clogged toilet in a federal building."

From this statement it is pretty obvious that you were separating Obama and the Whitehouse from the process and laying that clearly on HLS and the INS, was that not your intention.
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 07:33 PM   #55
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

Let me know when they stop letting tourists in and start checking their religious affliation. Oh, same with student visas for foreigners. What's amusing is that people are so focused on this, thinking they're blocking potential harm when 99% can just come in for a visit and overstay.
super_delfin00 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 08:58 PM   #56
RocketSurgeon

Encounters: 55
My ECCIE Reviews

Seems appropriate for this thread ...

http://i.imgur.com/jhqR8FZ.jpg
RocketSurgeon is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 09:08 PM   #57
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Here's a link to why accepting Syrian refugees will bring a major fuck up...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...es-from-syria/
I read that article and it only conveys there are challenges. It never makes the claim that screening can't be done and it never makes any claim about "a major fuckup".

Quote:
There is no reason that will persuade people who are blindly supporting allowing Syrian refugees asylum at this time and circumstances.

And like any child, these people will not understand that the world is more complex than that.
So anyone with a different point of view than you is a "child"? What an idiotic viewpoint.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 10:30 PM   #58
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
Let me know when they stop letting tourists in and start checking their religious affliation. Oh, same with student visas for foreigners. What's amusing is that people are so focused on this, thinking they're blocking potential harm when 99% can just come in for a visit and overstay.
Yep why spend 14 months or more in detention getting vetted when you can steal a visa and come right in?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 12:22 AM   #59
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read that article and it only conveys there are challenges. It never makes the claim that screening can't be done and it never makes any claim about "a major fuckup".

So anyone with a different point of view than you is a "child"? What an idiotic viewpoint.
So you're saying it's foolproof? Because ONE disaster is one too many.

you think the lives of American people should not be more important than those who lives are messed up by their own countrymen?

You think the rest of the world will be welcoming of Americans seeking refuge? Fuck refuge.. I'd fucking die fighting for what this country should be standing for.

Errr???? I never equated anybody differing with me as a child... The example is a very common one.. I equated the opposing view to those who have atrocities repeated over and over again... 9/11, the Russian jet going down, paris massacres (plural), and having another disaster not trying to foresee consequences of our actions is equal to that.

It's logical to increase our vigilance... if we don't, we'll just be inviting another disaster. We're acting like this shit never happened and couldn't possibly happen again...

BCPL... these are the bleeding hearts that want to American Goodwill to supersede everything including potential danger to American lives.

The left views conflating a lot of issues into one is just lame..

I am only concerned about the danger to the safety of americans if a lapse in screening is involved.... Iraqi screening was a bit tenuous according to the authorities... Syrian screening has been and is still going to be a lot harder than even that... We can't vet these people appropriately. The reason no big threat has happened from the refugee population is because we're fucking extremely lucky.

Here's a sad truth for those who can't believe the refugees program could lead to another disaster. The ringleader for the Paris attack came BACK to France through Greece as a Syrian refugee.

fucker was on the watchlist and fucking made it back into paris as a refugee likely under an assumed identity. Funny no one fucking recognized the fucker as a known radical jihadist. which he was widely known as.

Let's just go ahead and repeat that shit again. When our intel is pretty shitty.

REmember the WMD fiasco? yeah that was American intel. And you trust that to screen the refugees? Fuck no.
Old 11-21-2015, 02:47 AM   #60
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:

Does the Director of the FBI count http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/fb...or-ties-video/
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women