Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2014, 12:30 PM   #76
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
Ok well I missed that initial agreement between them, as all of us but them two did... But I know what I seen played out on the board helped me to form my own version of what probably went down. Regardless, I am the one who brought that $25 discussion up today and was merely trying to make light of it and point out a few more discrepancies with the story.

Plus, after actually meeting someone, my opinion is biased to that person as I can confirm what kind of person he is. And knowing that just, well.... Just makes her version of the story even more ridiculous sounding. But again, we will never know the initial conversation that happened so now it's just another experience in the hobby
Lol keep running your mouth you're obviously sixshits I mean shots superwoman. We agreed 150 he tried shorting me we NEVER NEVER NEVER DISCUSSED REVIEW SPECIAL UNTIL AFTER HE SAW ME
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #77
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't know why you keep telling me to go suck a dick because... Well.. I mean, that's what I do. In fact, I bet the majority of ladies on this site do. But, I bet you knew that right??.. Catch up. Well, I'm bored now (because you just speak in circles and use the same ignorant grammar that most uneducated people use) so if you continue to post in ALL CAPS you will more than likely be arguing with yourself. I'm way out of your league darlin and I would much rather hold a meaningful conversation with an intelligent being.
That's exactly why I said it, we are here to do that not be jealous and talk smack to a girl you dont even know. Go do your job hooker I'm done talking to ignorant people such as yourself
Old 12-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #78
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea Davis View Post
Hey Everyone,

Many of you don't know me but I have been around for a while so I feel the need to voice my opinion. When I say opinion that is exactly what I mean, these are my own personal views on this thread.

First off Jessika, last time I checked you were not a sailor so please stop with all the swearing. I can understand your frustration in this situation. I too have felt as if I was shorted before. Many of those clients weren't as nice as SIX and didn't come back to rectify the situation. So please hunny count yourself lucky. Also this is one review. They way you are arguing back and forth it makes me doubt that you have faith in your provider abilities. Everyone is not going to like you, you don't always mesh with gentlemen. Not a day goes by that if someone doesn't like me do I go attacking everyone. I say f*** it, I was Andrea Davis before I met them and I will be Andrea Davis after. Please the next time you have someone say something not so nice about you please do like the rest of us. Go grab a bottle of wine, a few provider girlfriends, and curse his name behind his back like everyone else. Please don't air your dirty laundry because in all honesty no one really cares. It makes you look unprofessional and tacky. If sympathy is what you were really looking for you might have gotten it by placing your rant in the ladies only section. Instead of publicly fighting with him, ladies might have taken what you said to heart and maybe saw the review as retaliation. Now that will never happen because you got on the board acting like a mad woman. One last note to you, if you don't want people to perceive you as "ghetto" then make sure you don't use slang and grab a dictionary before you post. I for one thank God that English is not my first language and I am okay that my grammar and punctuation suck. I own up to it and continue to work on improving myself.

Second off, Gemma, after watching this post unravel you have no reason to call her a basic b****. You can't throw stones while living in a glass house. You getting on here and calling her names is just as bad as her rant. We are all providers, we are here to uplift each other not tear each other down. We may not always agree with each others business practices but we do have to show respect to one another. You never know when that same woman that you tried to tear down is going to be the one you need help from the most. Actions have consequences, you two need to apologize to one another because in the end you both ended up looking like fools in this thread.

Last but not least Six Shot. I feel as if what Jessika said is the truth I personally wouldn't have posted a public review. Non of us were born yesterday and you could have easily placed your frustrations with your appointment in the mens lounge. If she had already warned you that she would place an alert because she felt she was shorted then you had to know that she was going to make a rebuttal. So it makes me wonder why did you do this in a public forum? Did you want attention from the boys club? Did you want someone to pm and tell you how bad they felt for your experience? By you posting a public review and not a private one placed fuel on the fire. I know I was raised with the knowledge " Hell has no fury like a woman scorned." In the end I feel like this whole situation has just went to far. I didn't personally look, but if you took the time to go comment on her other reviews that just made the situation worse. There is plenty of other things that you could be doing with your time besides continuing on with this silly banter. Sometimes things are best if taken care of privately.

Well my rant is over... I am sorry if you had to suffer through my bad grammar, and lack of punctuation. I really do miss college when I had the girl next door proof read everything that I wrote. If you don't like my opinions here they are just that, my opinions. I wish you all a Happy Holiday and Happy Hobbying.

Your Seductive Concierge,
Andrea Davis
Thank you and I will try to not swear, I'm very intelligent but I let my anger get the best of me. Happy holidays to you too gorgeous
Old 12-13-2014, 12:55 PM   #79
edwardzhane
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

grammar
Quote:
Hey Everyone,

Many of you don't know me but I have been around for a while so I feel the need to voice my opinion. When I say opinion that is exactly what I mean, these are my own personal views on this thread.

First off Jessika, last time I checked you were not a sailor so please stop with all the swearing. I can understand your frustration in this situation. I too have felt as if I was shorted before. Many of those clients weren't as nice as SIX and didn't come back to rectify the situation. So please hunny count yourself lucky. Also this is one review. They way you are arguing back and forth it makes me doubt that you have faith in your provider abilities. Everyone is not going to like you, you don't always mesh with gentlemen. Not a day goes by that if someone doesn't like me do I go attacking everyone. I say f*** it, I was Andrea Davis before I met them and I will be Andrea Davis after. Please the next time you have someone say something not so nice about you please do like the rest of us. Go grab a bottle of wine, a few provider girlfriends, and curse his name behind his back like everyone else. Please don't air your dirty laundry because in all honesty no one really cares. It makes you look unprofessional and tacky. If sympathy is what you were really looking for you might have gotten it by placing your rant in the ladies only section. Instead of publicly fighting with him, ladies might have taken what you said to heart and maybe saw the review as retaliation. Now that will never happen because you got on the board acting like a mad woman. One last note to you, if you don't want people to perceive you as "ghetto" then make sure you don't use slang and grab a dictionary before you post. I for one thank God that English is not my first language and I am okay that my grammar and punctuation suck. I own up to it and continue to work on improving myself.

Second off, Gemma, after watching this post unravel you have no reason to call her a basic b****. You can't throw stones while living in a glass house. You getting on here and calling her names is just as bad as her rant. We are all providers, we are here to uplift each other not tear each other down. We may not always agree with each others business practices but we do have to show respect to one another. You never know when that same woman that you tried to tear down is going to be the one you need help from the most. Actions have consequences, you two need to apologize to one another because in the end you both ended up looking like fools in this thread.

Last but not least Six Shot. I feel as if what Jessika said is the truth I personally wouldn't have posted a public review. Non of us were born yesterday and you could have easily placed your frustrations with your appointment in the mens lounge. If she had already warned you that she would place an alert because she felt she was shorted then you had to know that she was going to make a rebuttal. So it makes me wonder why did you do this in a public forum? Did you want attention from the boys club? Did you want someone to pm and tell you how bad they felt for your experience? By you posting a public review and not a private one placed fuel on the fire. I know I was raised with the knowledge " Hell has no fury like a woman scorned." In the end I feel like this whole situation has just went to far. I didn't personally look, but if you took the time to go comment on her other reviews that just made the situation worse. There is plenty of other things that you could be doing with your time besides continuing on with this silly banter. Sometimes things are best if taken care of privately.

Well my rant is over... I am sorry if you had to suffer through my bad grammar, and lack of punctuation. I really do miss college when I had the girl next door proof read everything that I wrote. If you don't like my opinions here they are just that, my opinions. I wish you all a Happy Holiday and Happy Hobbying.

Your Seductive Concierge,
Andrea Davis
Well said Andrea. Some people behave as though they are faultless.
edwardzhane is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:11 PM   #80
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz View Post
Lol keep running your mouth you're obviously sixshits I mean shots superwoman. We agreed 150 he tried shorting me we NEVER NEVER NEVER DISCUSSED REVIEW SPECIAL UNTIL AFTER HE SAW ME
Jessica, I have taken full responsibility for the rate issue. It was clearly my fault. However I did provide the requested donation in the end.

My problem is why are you bashing me when I made the issue with the money right.
I drove back to your location and gave you the additional $25,

What is your issue?

It must be the NO Recommendation?

My review was not based on the rate issue. I just did not feel it was an enjoyable time for either of us and therefore a NO review was given. I felt my review was fair and documented my reason for the recommendation. Because I gave you a NO recommendation does not mean you are a shitty provider, many of your reviews are top notch, my review is just one account.

Are spending your time trying to bash pokherface for the recent NO Recommendation he gave you or is it just me?
Guest100615 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #81
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:

Andrea Davis
I thought the Review section was private...

I did not short her I went back and paid her, WTF?

Who are you to tell me how I should spend my time?

I enjoy silly banter.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:22 PM   #82
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Not too many hookers would've proceeded to flip the fuck out over $25??!... You're quite the class act Jessika....

Get some class, go take some etiquette classes and try and stick to your advertised rates. This is merely a suggestion from 'the bitch who don't know shit!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #83
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not too many hookers would've proceeded to flip the fuck out over $25??
Or, since he paid the $25, flip out over nothing.

And Gemma, I've placed a little pin near Wichita on a secret map I have in my basement. It's for places to visit before I die. Or, places to visit that will kill me.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #84
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
LOL! I dunno, she really was livid about that lil $25 so I kinda doubt it. haha
It isn't about the money so stop trying to make me look pathetic, it's the principal of it. He never asked me about a review special before we met he asked what was the rate. He NEVER asked what the review special was he said ok after I told him the donation. I don't care it was 25, that's chump change its the principal of him trying to screw me over when we discussed something different. You're quite pathetic and I hope you learn to grow up. You Have shown me that maturity has nothing to do with age. Seriously your attempts to degrade Me is failing, you just make yourself look like a immature cyber bully. You weren't there and you don't know what was agreed so you need to keep your opinions to yourself. I don't know you from aAdam and don't care to, from what I see you are ugly inside, a very jealous ugly attitude. I don't blame you, I hope you learn to control that you're too old to act like you are. Grow up and leave this alone, you're looking sorry now.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:02 PM   #85
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
Or, since he paid the $25, flip out over nothing.
It's the principal of it, think about if Someone cheated you, you would be upset. Since he came back and paid me I wasn't even going to Say anything. I mentioned it only because he wrote a lying false review.
Old 12-13-2014, 10:05 PM   #86
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Not too many hookers would've proceeded to flip the fuck out over $25??!... You're quite the class act Jessika....

No no, you know better... there are plenty who would Some freak out about less!

LOTS MORE FREAK OUT about nothing!!!!

Especially in the co-ed section, which should always be resolved by jello wrestling. Jessica and six and a big pool of it. Now that's fun.

........in the ghetttoooooo.....

JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #87
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's the principal of it, think about if Someone cheated you, you would be upset. Since he came back and paid me I wasn't even going to Say anything. I mentioned it only because he wrote a lying false review.
Then let it go. We all get that you're upset about it. But turn the other cheek and walk away. 'The lady doth protest too much, methinks!'
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:24 AM   #88
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
How do you know what he wrote was false? You have premium access now? Traveling with two large dogs is off putting. Every single time I see drama involving you, you're always cussing up a storm about some bullshit and someone who's done you wrong. He made the donation issue right. He didn't have a good time with you. Is he not free to share that with us? If you don't want no reviews, change up your shit. The life is taking a toll on you. You're never nice on the forum. You never take constructive criticism. You seem angry.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #89
Guest100615
Account Disabled

Quote:
Lying false review...

What specific part of the review is a lie? If there are points in the review that are not true please provide some facts. You are not in the Obama administration you need to post some facts.

Just admit your mad that I gave you a NO recommendation. I am very tired of your unfounded statements.

BTW this is an admission that you have access to the ROS?

I have taken responsibility for the communication on the rate. I did not leave the correct amount for the donation and went back and made it right. I have apologized for this error. Please let it go, I did not cheat you and I did not try to cheat you. If I did try to cheat you I was successful and would not have returned. Get past your anger over the NO review and think about this shit.

The $25 is the only thing you can use to dispute the NO recommendation.

This is a principal issue to me as well, I did not feel I could recommend your service so I gave you a NO knowing full well I would catch a rash of shit. I was willing to take the shit and document the NO recommendation.

Stop the slander.

Let it go.
Old 12-14-2014, 02:13 PM   #90
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

she can change her name but drama always follows...little rock...san antonio...dallas...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=london
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=jessica
scooter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women