Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Talking Have you ever been caught unawares...

Masturbating?
Having sex?
Engaging in other conduct (embarrassing or not)?

When?
Where?
What was the context?

[BTW, there was a thread similar to this a while back. Some of the stories were really hilarious. ]
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:25 AM   #2
Voluptous lily
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38701
Default Sex in public

Some time back on a date after lunch I was feeling naughty had to use the
lady's room and it was of course close to the man's restroom he went in
and i went after him and after i pee'd i proceeded to pull his pants down
and put him in my mouth not only did I catch him unaware but got him
aroused and decided to go at it right there and then. men started coming
in and out and one i recall decided to stick around since i heard footsteps
come in and did not leave. I am vocal so he tried to cover my mouth and
no that would not do he proceeded to turn me around and bend me over
and do me doggie and it was incredible the very thought of being caught
and that we had an audience next stall and it was hot and lustful and
very erotic knowing he too was worried but yet he continued to pound
my round ass til he climaxed and i came as well due his touching my
breasts and his thrusting me harder and harder..... good times ")
Voluptous lily is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
Nina Rae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7731
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a similar thing happen to me, though I can't say I was surprised. I was sitting in the first class lounge waiting for a gentleman who was traveling for business. I flew to meet him and we'd scheduled our flights to arrive close to one another. I saw him walk into the lounge and motioned for him to follow me. He left his bag near mine and we walked toward the private shower area. I pushed him into a shower stall, pulled him out, and enjoyed him feeling me up while I slid on the condom. He immediately slid my back up the wall, entered me and groaned just as someone else came into the shower area. The tiles and hard surfaces cause such an echo. The new comer gasped and left quickly. As we righted ourselves and made our way back to the lounge area, he was telling me what a great welcome it was. Imagine my chagrin when I heard two other gentlemen in the corner agree with his sentiments! Apparently, we were louder than we thought. Half the people in the lounge area heard us. LOL. But that's what semi-public sex will get ya, and who doesn't love an audience.
Nina Rae is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:19 PM   #4
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

I know I would have been quietly applauding . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:56 PM   #5
Laurentius
Valued Poster

I had met A at a local special interest group meeting I regularly cruised for dates. She was a V.P. of something working in a big high rise in Boston; and had previously done modeling gigs. "Hot" wouldn't do her justice.

It was a warmish late November day when she and I had arranged to meet for a short lunch. I had a full day planned ahead, but it was not to be. Unknown to me, A was horny; and I was destined to be the instrument of her gratification; much to the dismay of my impatient clients.

I arrived ahead of her, got an intimate booth and pre-ordered our drinks -- unsweetened iced tea for me and diet Coke for her. I sat there reading as I awaited her arrival. Her arrival was impossible to miss as I had a clear view of the entrance. The maitre d's gasp caused me to lift my gaze from my book. I couldn't blame him. There she was, wearing a tailored skirt-suit in dark plaid, her luscious locks asunder, her makeup impeccable and wearing high heeled shoes that showed off her nylon-clad legs to maximum advantage. Damn! What had I just been reading? I didn't remember as my entire world had just focused upon her so acutely.

She said something to the maitre d I couldn't hear; and then strode purposefully toward our booth with a smile on her lips, a sway to her hips, and a devilishly playful light in her eyes. Having regained my composure enough to at least pretend to be slightly unaffected, I arose, gave her a light kiss, and saw her seated across from me with her suit jacket removed.

We made small talk about our respective work for the day and she asked if I'd like to come see her office after lunch. I regretfully declined as I had a lot to do that afternoon. Perhaps tomorrow? She changed the subject, but with this turn of subject, however innocuous it might seem, every word from her lips promised sex. Her every glance, every mannerism and every bite of food or sip of her drink was done in such a way as to inflame my desire. Her graceful fingers kept pointing the way to her delectable cleavage. Was she doing it on purpose? I never even knew it was possible for a woman to flirt that way. By the end of the meal; I wanted her very badly indeed. But no so badly as to neglect pre-existing responsibilities. Ever have I been a challenge to bed at other than an appointed time.

But that soon changed as I accompanied her, hand in hand, as I walked her back to the rotating doors affording entrance to the skyscraper of her employ. As I went to give her a platonic kiss; she whirled us around so that, with her back against the marble edifice adjoining the door, I was enwrapped in her. Feeling the needs of an excited passion anyway; I did what came naturally and without a care of any save the object of my ardor; commenced a more suitable kiss. Of their own accord, it seemed, my hands wandered over the outside of her clothing as her hands reached between us to cup my balls and rub my already inflamed erection through my pants.

The humid fire of our kisses drove all other thought from my mind. "Come with me to my office," she said. I could hardly speak, much less make a denial. Having returned from an early lunch, we grabbed an elevator alone and continued our earlier engagement from the side of the building; with mutual desire growing to a near fever pitch.

I don't even remember what floor we got off, or the layout of her office. I simply followed her smartly clacking walk as I watched the sway of her hips where they met her slender waist. Lust has a way of driving all else from the mind. For lust it was.

The moment the door shut to her office; oblivious to all else, we were all over each other kissing, feeling, squeezing, rubbing until we had managed to somehow rub each other's clothes completely away and stood before each other naked, fevered and wanting.

I took her then; took her in every way my wanton and careless lust demanded, heedless of the consequences and oblivious to existence outside of her and I alone.

She was no fainting violet. Her moans and screams were quite loud but I was so filled with pure need that it was like I had cotton in my ears, and could barely make out that she was moaning and screaming.

When mutually sated, we lay together across her desk exhausted, entwined and pressing such that no nook or cranny of the other would escape the intimacy of our embrace.

Slowly, the world returned. I could notice the hardness of the glass surface of the desk, the light in the office, and sounds. Lots of sounds. And I noticed that this office was a window office with not only a commanding view of the street below; but a direct view into a conference room in an adjoining skyscraper; from whence several men sat and stared upon us.
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Pardon me, I need a cigarette...brb!
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default @L

<**In my bath...taking the coldest of showers**>
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
SEXYGODDESS
Account Disabled

User ID: 37801
My ECCIE Reviews

In a park having sex...was about to finish and the Five-O told us we had to go. So I asked him if we could finish and he laugh and said hurry up. We finished and left.
SEXYGODDESS is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:08 PM   #9
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well written Laurentius, I felt that I was present even if I was miles away.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Answer to the original question: Yes.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #11
jfred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

DPD surprised me once masturbating in my truck.

I blushed.
jfred is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:46 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great post!!!

I was "caught" giving a client head in the mens room at Hooters in Oregon!!{we did finish anyways...lol}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:29 AM   #13
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
great post!!!

I was "caught" giving a client head in the mens room at Hooters in Oregon!!{we did finish anyways...lol}
So not everyone goes to Hooters for the wings?
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:05 AM   #14
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

I got caught masturbating in my sorority house!

The house was very old and our bedrooms had very heaven wooden doors that would slam closed. We were all required to wrap bandanas from the front of the door to the back, around the doorknobs, so the fabric would cushion the loud slamming noise the doors would make. This meant we couldn't lock our doors, but it was not a big deal as we were so close and most of us just kept our doors open until bedtime.

Welllll my roommate was out of town so I thought I was safe. Wrong!

I had the light off and I was totally going at it--I mean I was spread eagle on the bed, completely naked, on top of the sheets. Someone knocked on the door and immediately flung it open before I could cover myself. But the door closed as quickly as it open so I didn't see who it was who saw me.

I was mortified but nobody ever mentioned it! So soo soooooo embarrassing.
LynetteMarie is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:07 AM   #15
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

While I was in Manhattan last April, before I became a provider, I went out and had drinks with a sexy man. We started at W hote and ended up at Snafu. As we were leaving Snafu, we started kissing, that kiss led to more kissing, then LFK led to DFK and petting. I slid my hand down to his crotch where I found a nice hard bulge. We kissed a little longer and I couldn't stand it any longer. I dropped and sucked his cock until he came. We then went to my hotel and had some of the best sex I've ever had.
I'm sure people were watching but no one interrupted me.
anova444 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women