Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default The State of Texas Shows It Does Know What It Is Doing And A Child Dies

State Seizes Two-Year-Old Child From Parents Because They Smoked Pot, Child Dies in Foster Care

Another victim of the war on drugs. From KVUE in Texas:

On Monday night, [Joshua] Hill’s daughter Alexandria, or Alex as they liked to call her, was rushed to a Rockdale hospital with severe head injuries, then flown to Scott and White Children’s Emergency Hospital in Temple and immediately placed on life support.

Alex was living with foster parents after DFPS removed her from her parent's home last November for "neglectful supervision."

Hill admits they were smoking pot when their daughter was asleep.

“We never hurt our daughter. She was never sick, she was never in the hospital, and she never had any issues until she went into state care.”
Alex spent time at two foster homes. Her parents noticed bruises on her body and mold in her bag when they saw her while she was at the first home. Her father says he told Child Protective Services they’d have to put him in jail because he didn’t want to return her to the foster home, and in January she was placed in a second home. Alex is now dead, and the foster mother was arrested after her description of what happened to Alex didn’t match the injuries Alex sustained. The mother admitted to slamming the two-year-old girl’s head and is charged with murder.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:25 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
State Seizes Two-Year-Old Child From Parents Because They Smoked Pot, Child Dies in Foster Care

Another victim of the war on drugs.

Alex is now dead, and the foster mother was arrested after her description of what happened to Alex didn’t match the injuries Alex sustained. The mother admitted to slamming the two-year-old girl’s head and is charged with murder.
Was the "foster mother" on drugs?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:13 AM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It dies not matter.
The government is generally over reaching in all too many cases. Many times these things are the result of a personal vendetta by some whacked out person that has an ax to grind with the parents.
This idiotic war on drugs continues to do way more harm to people than most drug ABUSE, not use, ever creates.
It is way past time to stop letting the government control us and return to the idea that we control the government.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
It dies not matter.
The government is generally over reaching in all too many cases. Many times these things are the result of a personal vendetta by some whacked out person that has an ax to grind with the parents.
This idiotic war on drugs continues to do way more harm to people than most drug ABUSE, not use, ever creates.
It is way past time to stop letting the government control us and return to the idea that we control the government.

Well, personally if I were going to allow some "control" in this case I would opt for the government "control," because I believe that the control of drugs would be more detrimental.

I'm no fan of the CPS (understatement), but it is interesting that a stark raving liberal would blame the "war on drugs" for the death of this child rather than the CPS .. or even the actual person who committed the murder. It is almost like the CPS is "off limits" for any blame, so one must look to "drugs" and the "war on drugs" to blame for the death of this child.

It's a cps placement and screening .. its not the first time nor the last. The are essentially incompetent .. have too much to do .. and can only keep incompetent "do gooders" who act like little 'gods' to people. The court's go along. It is the worse type of liberal meddling in people's lives ... it has nothing to do with the "war on drugs"!
Old 08-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #5
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post

Another victim of the war on drugs. From KVUE in Texas:

On Monday night, [Joshua] Hill’s daughter Alexandria, or Alex as they liked to call her, was rushed to a Rockdale hospital with severe head injuries, then flown to Scott and White Children’s Emergency Hospital in Temple and immediately placed on life support.

Alex was living with foster parents after DFPS removed her from her parent's home last November for "neglectful supervision."

Hill admits they were smoking pot when their daughter was asleep.

“We never hurt our daughter. She was never sick, she was never in the hospital, and she never had any issues until she went into state care.”
Alex spent time at two foster homes. Her parents noticed bruises on her body and mold in her bag when they saw her while she was at the first home. Her father says he told Child Protective Services they’d have to put him in jail because he didn’t want to return her to the foster home, and in January she was placed in a second home. Alex is now dead, and the foster mother was arrested after her description of what happened to Alex didn’t match the injuries Alex sustained. The mother admitted to slamming the two-year-old girl’s head and is charged with murder.
Government liberal programs failed - big surprise!
Go eat at the buffet, you will feel better.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Government liberal programs failed - big surprise!
Go eat at the buffet, you will feel better.
cps is worse than failed. It's tantamount to gestapo .. no due process ... no equal protection ... it is the best and worse example of liberal thinking gone crazy ... not wild. And the sad part is too many judges use cps for "investigating" and "ruling" on what is happening in children's lives. And most of those do-gooders couldn't find their asses with both hands .... finally ...it's all "secret" bullshit.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
awl4knot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It is the worse type of liberal meddling in people's lives
Are you saying that government shouldn't remove children from parents who truly neglect or abuse them? I never thought that child safety was a liberal or conservative issue. The implementation of that policy is a different matter, but to say that government shouldn't protect children from evil or incompetent parents is a bit extreme. I guess the next step is decriminalize child abuse because only liberals would want to send a momma and poppa to jail for victimizing their kids. Damn meddling liberal cops and prosecutors.
awl4knot is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 01:41 PM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by awl4knot View Post
Are you saying that government shouldn't remove children from parents who truly neglect or abuse them? No.

I never thought that child safety was a liberal or conservative issue. Agree.

The implementation of that policy is a different matter, Agree but to say that government shouldn't protect children from evil or incompetent parents is a bit extreme. Did not say that.

I guess the next step is decriminalize child abuse because only liberals would want to send a momma and poppa to jail for victimizing their kids. You guess, not mine.

Damn meddling liberal cops and prosecutors. Your statement. Not mine.
I get a little tired of ignorant people taking what others say and then rewording it to fit their agenda!

Don't you?

The OP blamed the "war on drugs" for the death of this child. These people died from a drug war!
Old 08-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

We have to save the children.......
Just an excuse for home invasion by the government.
Based on little of nothing other than a "concerned citizen's" hard-on for one of their neighbors.

My point is that the government, whether it be CPS or the DEA, generally does more harm than it does good. The idea that because a parent partakes they are harming the child. I call BULLSHIT.
This is a case of the government run a muck for a variety of reasons. Nothing worse than a bunch of dumbasses making decisions that affect a family that was more than likely as normal as most.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women