Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35459
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation High-Heeled Shoes

I imagine that we can all agree that women's legs look sexier in high heels and the higher the better.

However, there is a high price these ladies must pay for that sexy appeal.

. . . Do you ladies just grin and bear it or do you even think about the pain anymore? It must be hell walking up stairs in those sexy high heels, isn't it? I think men would agree that we appreciate your sacrifice, but how do you cope with those things and why do you do it?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...y.html?hpid=z1
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
Karyn Lovely
Account Disabled

User ID: 184832

I love my heels but more often than not they stay in my closet. I refuse to trek all over campus, (over cobbleston, uneven pathways and up hills) all day jn 90+ degree weather. My babies are reserved for job/internship interviews, dinner dates and of course my favorite thing, meetings with you sexy gentlemen.
Karyn Lovely is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:09 AM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only wear heels for photo shoots. My closet is full of jeans and t-shirts. I don't think I've ever worn heels to meet a client unless I was already wearing a dress that day. And by that time I hate my feet and want to walk around barefooted

Now give me some high heel boots and we're good. But it's summer and boots are out.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:41 AM   #4
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Sacrifice

We appreciate the sacrifice you ladies make to look sexy for us.

At work, I always walk up the stairs rather than ride the elevator, but I often run into girls who are walking up barefooted and carrying their shoes in their hands, but that is still only a crude solution.

. . . I wonder if we just need to invent a better shoe for the ladies. I could probably make millions and save you ladies a lot of pain in the process!

Old 06-19-2013, 07:16 AM   #5
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

My heels are for BEDroom activities, the higher the heel the better
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #6
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

When a lady makes a good faith offering of calf/leg accentuating high heels, the aesthetic over the comfort, showing little or no interest in her right to bitch about the choice, the pain and discomfort of such, then only a fool
refuses her anything she might request in exchange.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #7
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

deleted.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:05 AM   #8
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 12:06 PM   #9
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Clever

Well, aren't you a clever monkey.

. . . A message barely disguised inside another message. Maybe you could disappear for your next trick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
When a lady makes a good faith offering of calf/leg accentuating high heels, the aesthetic over the comfort, showing little or no interest in her right to bitch about the choice, the pain and discomfort of such, then only a fool
refuses her anything she might request in exchange.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

i wear heels on the rare occasion if someone i see likes them otherwise id rather not wear them...
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:06 PM   #11
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews

I LUV my heels! All my shoes(winter, fall, summer & spring) are heels, except a pair of good tennis shoes & flip flops...I've been this way for so long, business & casual, I dont think I can walk correctly w/out heels...Lol...even my casual shoes/boots have heels. High heel shoes are just sexy-if u can walk correctly in them they do add a lil xtra sexy.
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:25 PM   #12
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Sacrifice

Well, of course, high-heeled shoes are sexy. That is not in question.

The problem as I see it and confirmed by medical experts is how unnatural the foot is placed in to elevate the heel and give the leg that sexy look and the consequences.

Women sacrifice comfort for fashion, but slowly ruin their feet.

. . . Maybe it's time that we developed a new type of shoe for women. I think that if I could invent a shoe for women that was as comfortable as a sneaker, but looked as sexy as a high-heeled stiletto, I could help the women of the world and make a fortune in the process. I think women today suffer in silence needlessly because they erroneously believe that is how it must be. Not very much unlike Chinese women in history who suffered daily for centuries while binding their feet because they thought that small feet were sexy, but they destroyed their feet in the process.

Why did it take them three long and painful centuries to finally wise up to something so obviously wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyvian View Post
I LUV my heels! All my shoes(winter, fall, summer & spring) are heels, except a pair of good tennis shoes & flip flops...I've been this way for so long, business & casual, I dont think I can walk correctly w/out heels...Lol...even my casual shoes/boots have heels. High heel shoes are just sexy-if u can walk correctly in them they do add a lil xtra sexy.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #13
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The problem as I see it and confirmed by medical experts is how unnatural the foot is placed in to elevate the heel and give the leg that sexy look and the consequences.

Women sacrifice comfort for fashion, but slowly ruin their feet.

. . . Maybe it's time that we developed a new type of shoe for women. I think that if I could invent a shoe for women that was as comfortable as a sneaker, but looked as sexy as a high-heeled stiletto, I could help the women of the world and make a fortune in the process. I think women today suffer in silence needlessly because they erroneously believe that is how it must be.
You propose that there can be a comfortable, natural way to elevate the heel and give the leg (and overall posture/carriage) that sexy look.

Read that again, and then engage the brain.

If you elevate the heel to give that sexy look, it will be unnatural, and uncomfortable, until you "train" the muscles and tendons to it. Kind of like binding the feet. And then you have other problems. Kind of like binding the feet.

I know a lady (not in the hobby) who has difficulty walking in flats, barefoot, or even low heels because she's worn high heels (many 5 or 6" +) so often and for so long. She's stretched some of the tendons and muscles, and others have shortened. She walks around tiptoe barefoot, because it's more comfortable. Her bedroom slippers have heels, FFS.

You can either have the look or not. Having the look means comfort goes by the wayside, one way or t'other.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
Vyvian
PM only

User ID: 81166
My ECCIE Reviews

I know they're not the best for our feet, backs, etc but they're so damn cute! I've had many work days on my feet & in my dress shoes and by the end of the day I wanna just chop my feet off cuz of the pain goin straight up to my lower back...I must like pain tho cuz I still wouldnt trade for comfy shoes like tennis shoes.
Vyvian is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:16 PM   #15
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Exclamation Contradiction

Okay, granted. I know that what I am proposing sounds like a contradiction.

But maybe that is exactly why no one really tackled the problem before. It seemed impossible.

People have just quietly accepted the either/or premise and naturally from that point, there is no solution, but I don't want to start from that point. I do not accept that premise.

. . . I will give away part of the fruit of my mental labor here just to prove a point. What I am thinking about is a shoe that converts to one type or another. Suppose the stiletto heel would swivel and tuck under a small tunnel created in the sole for that purpose. The lady could quickly convert the shoe to the appropriate mode by swiveling the heel under the sole and then back again to revert to high-heel mode. Are you seeing the picture now? Okay, not a total solution - yet, but even partial progress is going in the right direction.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women