Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
Zabrina Sarafina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 115962
Default the world doesn't need to be saved

First of all, Amazing amazing movie. Man of steel. if you haven't seen it yet .....it will blow you away. I actually felt the beam of energy sitting inside that theater. I normally am sensitive just emotionally with movie projections, but never affected energetically. Well at least not since I can remember

But kudos to the director producer ....most advanced movie ever made. If you can create something where it just beams raw power ....you've mastered the creation ability of god

In my close dreams, I fantasize to be able to produce such art one day. And possibly I will get the chance. Meanwhile, I'll just have to stick to low budget masterpieces

Now it gets into the philosophy part .....aww by now you know I can't leave that out!

So there is a recurring theme, Ufo's & the world being saved
ever since the beginning of civilization as far back as we know it

Do you ever wonder why

Is it programmed in our genes

Why does the world always look for a savior

Doesn't can't the world see ....the power is already inside. each of us.

Stop looking to the outside to fix your problems, stop handing over your power to false prophets. Look inside

I find it highly ironic the huge S=hope symbol on "superman" ahem Super mankind chest is ....well it represents the heart. They got that right. Sometimes the answers are in front of you

Open up the heart

Peace out!
Zabrina Sarafina is offline   Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I haven't seen this movie, but I know the Superman Story. It's not about saving anything, it's more about strength. There are two kinds of strength, the outer strength is obvious. It fades with age and succumbs to sickness. Then there is the " Chi" the inner strength. Everyone possesses it too, but it's indeed much more difficult to develop. The inner strength lasts through every heat and every cold, through old age and beyond. That's what your movie is really about. Our inner abilities, our inner wanting's. It was portrayed through physical power and saving unfortunates. So you're right the world doesn't need saving, but we do, and it can only happen internally.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

This thread belongs in the political forum .. it is not a movie review. It's politics.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Either way, its was started in the Sandbox. Work with it within the rules here.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

They should have shown Lois Lane's taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:14 AM   #6
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Whenever a comic book movie is compared to the creative abilities of God, the world needs some saving, yes.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:01 AM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Funny I didn't see any politics and I know politics. I have also seen the movie. I did like Batman 3 better and I was first in line to see Christopher Reeve prove that a man could fly when it opened. This was missing that. The theater darkened and the movie began. The crowd was silent as the overture began and then whoosh!, the big S was on the screen. A chill ran through the crowd and we applauded and cheered.

Superman has always been pure. At least he was 30 + years ago. Like John Wayne there was no doubt in what he thought was right and wrong. He always chose right and he always took action. Of course he always had the power to take action but even after he met his first bit of kryptonite Superman never deviated from the right path. I'm not sure we always look for saviors but there always seems to be a reticence among normal people when they find out that they are the hero we've been waiting for. Only the twisted embrace the idea that they are the "chosen" one.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #8
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
This thread belongs in the political forum .. it is not a movie review. It's politics.
Have you been smoking some strange stuff recently? Or is your tongue firmly embedded in your cheak?

Philosophy maybe. Sociology maybe. But politics? Do you anticipate superman will be on the ballot any time soon?

What is wrong with having an intelligent conversation on here that is somewhat protected from the mud of the political forum? I think it's nice, regardless of what part Clark Kent is registered with.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #9
Secret_Amore
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 183711
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude I saw the movie. plot holes and there wasn't even any kryptonite! WTF??? besides superman was basically an reenactment of the story of the fall of lucifer there were just SO many parallels. I mean they made him Freakin 33! and lois lane...I would have been just as happy if she randomly got sucked away into a black hole. I like the Lois is the Smallville series She was Kick Ass and Smart.

lets see General Zod = Lucifer tried to rebel gets punished locked always comes back ad tries to destroy all mankind because God/Jesus loves mankind

Superman(33) = Jesus(33 son of God who banished Lucifer) tries to save mankind but mankind act like a bunch of assholes and still want to crucify him anyway.

Kal-El mean son of Jar-El

and then on top of that the entire movie was a bit melodramatic.

so my point STAR TREK > Superman

heck even IronMan was better and I LOVED Iron Man
Secret_Amore is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:27 PM   #10
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
They should have shown Lois Lane's taint.
Taint would surely have improved the movie. The first half was nothing but flashbacks and flash forwards leading to a CGI/sound effects beat down in the second half. I give it a lower rating than this years Iron Man.
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default the yellow sun of earth vs.the red sun of krypton gave superman his powers in the comic book

i always loved the red headed lana lang

where was she?

Mr. Mxyzptlk where was he? oh yeah hiding in the political forum under the nick WTF
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr mxyzptlk.jpg (17.8 KB, 43 views)
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:41 AM   #12
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina View Post

Amazing.
Man of steel.
it will blow you away.
I actually felt the beam of energy inside
affected energetically.
not since I can remember
it just beams raw power ....
mastered the ability of god
I fantasize - one day
And possibly I will get the chance.
the power is inside.
Hell fire. Is this about a movie or one of Wakeup's erections?

j/a

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:14 AM   #13
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

There is always a group of people who are looking for a savior. They will overlook many faults, some fatal, if they get the promises that make them feel better. Here it comes....Barack Obama.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #14
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

this thread made me want to see man of steel more thanks zabrina sarafina
christylynn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #15
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Funny I didn't see any politics and I know politics. I have also seen the movie. I did like Batman 3 better and I was first in line to see Christopher Reeve prove that a man could fly when it opened. This was missing that. The theater darkened and the movie began. The crowd was silent as the overture began and then whoosh!, the big S was on the screen. A chill ran through the crowd and we applauded and cheered.

Superman has always been pure. At least he was 30 + years ago. Like John Wayne there was no doubt in what he thought was right and wrong. He always chose right and he always took action. Of course he always had the power to take action but even after he met his first bit of kryptonite Superman never deviated from the right path. I'm not sure we always look for saviors but there always seems to be a reticence among normal people when they find out that they are the hero we've been waiting for. Only the twisted embrace the idea that they are the "chosen" one.

JD knows what?

CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women