Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47678
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Discounts on Donations? Is it ever OK for a hobbyist to ask?

Ok, ladies and gents, here is the big question of the day: Is it ever ok for a hobbyist to ask a lady for a discount and why or why not?

(This of course generates 3 more questions)

If so, under what conditions is this ok?

How do you approach the subject?

How much is too much?

I am very much interested in hearing from both the ladies and the men on this.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:44 AM   #2
Buckskin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I have been offered discounts in the past for the ladies missing an appointment or other reasons. I won't take it. I like to pay full price to get what I pay for.
I don't shop at Walmart for the same reason .
Buckskin is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I prefer not to do it. Accept the rate or walk.

I did do it recently though. Was told 200/H from a BP gal. I came back with that was a little high for an unknown. She came back with 180 and that she had references. References?? Anyone ever contact a client for a reference?

I came back with 160 and the number of reviews here and OKs on 411. She accepted with the promise of a review on here. Happy ending for all. She became a member and has since been verified.

Oh and it was good enough that I tipped her 40. She got the 200 in the end anyway.
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:45 AM   #4
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
I have been offered discounts in the past for the ladies missing an appointment or other reasons. I won't take it. I like to pay full price to get what I pay for.
I don't shop at Walmart for the same reason .
I think that is an excellent way to handle it. I have had ladies offer discount for late or missing appointments, but I said I said I would pay the full rate. Several of the ladies came back with saying they would stay longer than scheduled......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee a Cee
I prefer not to do it. Accept the rate or walk.

I did do it recently though. ..........

Oh and it was good enough that I tipped her 40. She got the 200 in the end anyway.
Thanks for sharing that. And when all was said and done, She got her advertised rate and both of you were happy.

Others? Ladies?
Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #5
aggietigger
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

I don't ever bring it up unless she does (see Buckskin above). The only time in my opinion it might get discussed is when there is a discrepancy between listed rates on different sites (411 discount, etc..).

But other than for "clarification" reasons, I don't think a gentlemen ever should negotiate with a lady who has published rates (see GAC above).
aggietigger is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:56 AM   #6
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Just seems rude to me. The only time I'll ever ask about her rate is if I've already met her and I'm requesting something she doesn't have specifically listed -- i.e. overnights, travel, etc. The only time I've ever haggled is when I asked a lady to travel a long way to do an outcall. She wanted me to compensate her at her hourly rate for her travel time, and I thought that was stupid. I offered mileage instead.

Anything other than that is guaranteeing she skips you altogether or have a bad time if she decides to see you.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #7
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
She wanted me to compensate her at her hourly rate for her travel time, and I thought that was stupid. I offered mileage instead.
Much wisdom in your post Enderwiggin. Thanks.

As to the lady travelling.... I have noticed a few ladies over the years that wanted their normal hourly rate for travel time.... I have never understood that. A fair compensation based upon time and distance seems fair.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #8
cowboyfan2745
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Anything other than that is guaranteeing she skips you altogether or have a bad time if she decides to see you.
Agree, +1
cowboyfan2745 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #9
casetractorman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

I don't bring it up either. I agree with tigger.......
casetractorman is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 02:46 PM   #10
Guest062716
Account Disabled

So, given these comments, what do you advise a lady say in the hypothetical event an ECCIE member calls her up, knows her advertised rates and then says he will see her, but she HAS to discount. When she asks how much, his reply is a number less than half her rate? (and we are talking a hypothetical GFE lady with hourly rates less than $200).
Old 03-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #11
Guest052213
Account Disabled

User ID: 28081
My ECCIE Reviews

after a recent conversation with a good friend i dont think its appropriate to ask for a discount. asking this may imply to the woman that you dont think she is worth her asking price, although the client could be on a budget and if thats the case then maybe you have the wrong hobby. you could always ask the provider if she has any specials rather than haggle or try to get her to lower her rate just for you.
Guest052213 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSarge View Post
So, given these comments, what do you advise a lady say in the hypothetical event an ECCIE member calls her up, knows her advertised rates and then says he will see her, but she HAS to discount. When she asks how much, his reply is a number less than half her rate? (and we are talking a hypothetical GFE lady with hourly rates less than $200).
She should tell him to kick rocks and jerk off into a sock. If he continues to harrass her or threatens to "ruin her business" or out her, she should report his dumb ass. And the staff will take it from there.

Some guys seem to think that membership here comes with special privileges and they try to leverage their board reputation into cheap pussy. While I don't think this is a violation of any specific board rule, no provider should feel held hostage by an ECCIE member. She is absolutely entitled to tell anyone to fuck off, especially if they're telling her "you're not worth it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbyGabbages View Post
you could always ask the provider if she has any specials rather than haggle or try to get her to lower her rate just for you.
This right here! Asking about special rates is perfectly fine and gets the thrift-minded hobbyist's point across without acting like an asshole. The provider has the opportunity to say no or to help a brother out. Everybody wins.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Quote:
She should tell him to kick rocks and jerk off into a sock. If he continues to harrass her or threatens to "ruin her business" or out her, she should report his dumb ass. And the staff will take it from there.
Thanks, Enderwiggin. That is the advice I have given in the past. Glad to see it is shared by many here.

The challenge shared with me by the ladies is, they feel that if they speak out, they will lose business from other hobbyists and that the "gentlemen" in question may just go and say some not-so-nice things in the men's locker room.

Perhaps what the "gents" need to know is, this IS a small community, and the ladies DO talk. Men and women alike know who you are.

Quote:
This right here! Asking about special rates is perfectly fine and gets the thrift-minded hobbyist's point across without acting like an asshole. The provider has the opportunity to say no or to help a brother out. Everybody wins.
EXACTLY! This is the best way to approach it. Ask a lady if she is running a special.

Great post, Enderwiggin, thanks.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #14
Guest052213
Account Disabled

User ID: 28081
My ECCIE Reviews

as far as being late/missing appointments i like the suggestion of offering extra time to the next appointment client books versus a monetary discount...i believe thats a fair compromise and could have the potential to keep all happy
Guest052213 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #15
randomguy2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Good topic. Nice to see the different points of view here.
I never bring up discounts either, unless I'm booking multiple hours and the stated number of hours doesn't have an explicitly stated rate. So if an hr for any particular lady is $$, I might offer $$$.5 for 2 hrs but only if a rate was not stated for that length of time. .5 off for every hour after the 2nd has always seemed reasonable to me assuming the lady's 1st hour is between $$ and $$$. The reasoning behind this for me is that by staying longer, I'm sparing the lady the time and expense of having to screen a 2nd gent, wait the alotted half hour to one hour gap between clients and doesn't have to even get dressed up again because I'm already there.

No lady has complained to me yet. Plus it helps to be a gentleman. It's about how you ask too. I am polite by nature, but I'm sure if some dumbass asks exactly what I just did in sub-par English and apparently lacks the demeanor of a cultured individual, of course she won't accommodate. If I were in their shoes and got crap like that from questionable people, i'd be pissed too. So it's all in the delivery. And respect is second nature to me. It should be the same for everyone. And I'm glad to say that holds true for most of the gents here in this corner of ECCIE.
randomguy2010 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women