Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160986
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2013, 09:26 AM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default Menendez and friends deny all...

It's a video report:

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#...estigation.cnn

They are alleging that all or nearly all of the allegations in the sex scandal are based on anonymous e-mails.

I don't know how true that is, but if it is true, the whole thing might be a giant smear campaign against Menendez based on nothing but lies.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Is "deny" the allegations page 1 of the Clinton playbook ?

And page 2 is to attack/destroy the accusers I think.......

Funny, CNN does an extensive report jumping into the presumption that the story is bogus; without first establishing if the Menendez scandal is real or not !

Menendez was caught skirting Senate ethic rules; when caught he lied about it being an "oversight".....he is likely lying about his sexcapades too..................

But kudos to CNN for covering the port deal............
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:35 PM   #3
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Is "deny" the allegations page 1 of the Clinton playbook ?
"Deny the allegations" is also page 1 of the playbook of innocent people. So I guess that must prove he's innocent, right?

Quote:
And page 2 is to attack/destroy the accusers I think.....
That's also page 2 for innocent people.

Quote:
Funny, CNN does an extensive report jumping into the presumption that the story is bogus; without first establishing if the Menendez scandal is real or not !
Huh? Aren't they one and the same? In order to establish if the Menendez scandal is real or not, don't you first have to determine if the e-mails and story against him are bogus?
Old 02-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I did not see the whole CNN story but it seemed as if they were saying that the sex was bogus but that in fact he did write letters to help this guy....something all Senators seem to do. There conclusion was that not many if any could withstand strong scrunity.

That is not a defense of him but just what CNN concluded...or is what i concluded they concluded.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Whirlyturd, not everything is about your hatred of everybody to the left of St. Attilla the Hun, though that seems to be what you believe.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If Menendez will lie over the little things; like "forget" to reimburse tens of thousand of dollars for trips on private airplanes over a 2 year period....then it is no minor leap to assume he would lie over sex with underage prostitutes....

But if you want to give him the benefit of the doubt; go right ahead.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #7
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Not the point. I was commenting on the fact that you immediately start bashing Clinton. Then bash the media.

I only assume the story is right on because you've got your Huevos in such an uproar over it. that's usually a good litmus test of any story ... How lathered up you get over it.

You assume everybody in this story, including CNN, is lying about it. and you're lightening quick to point it out.

What if you're wrong and somebody is trying to smear Menendez online.

That shit NEVER happens!
Old 02-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #8
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
If Menendez will lie over the little things; like "forget" to reimburse tens of thousand of dollars for trips on private airplanes over a 2 year period....then it is no minor leap to assume he would lie over sex with underage prostitutes...
Irrelevant.

Your built-in assumption is that EVERY accusation leveled against Menendez will be truthful. That is ridiculous.

Even people who are sometimes dishonest will still have false accusations made against them from time to time by other dishonest people. This is especially true in the Internet age where lowlifes frequently launch smear campaigns using phony and/or anonymous e-mails.

You are so blinded by your hatred of liberals that you will latch on to any scurrilous rumor about one of them - innocence be damned.

The ends do not justify the means.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:31 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Nope; the premise is that he was caught in a lie regarding circumstances of his Dominican Trips; so he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt going forward, on the subject....

It is a standard that is appropriately applied daily in life, by most reasonable people..............but if you want to believe Menendez is being honest despite his prior lies (surrounding the DR), be my guest.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nope; the premise is that he was caught in a lie regarding circumstances of his Dominican Trips; so he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt going forward, on the subject....

It is a standard that is applied in daily life, by most reasonable people..............but if you want to believe Menendez is being honest despite his prior lies, be my guest.
"Circumstances of his Dominican Trips"? There's a nice catch-all phrase that erases all boundaries.

You falsely lump in travel expenses and doing favors for contributors with fucking a teenager. In other words, bad for one purpose, bad for all purposes, right?

If Menendez was accused of padding his reimbursement bills for hiring staff, I'd say you would have a case based on padding reimbursement for travel expenses.

But if someone accused him of beating his wife in anonymous e-mails, then, NO, you can't support that charge based on padding reimbursement for travel expenses.

That would be like giving credence to an Internet e-mail chain accusing Bill Clinton of running a heroin-smuggling empire because - well, you know he DID lie under oath about getting a blowjob.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:47 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Beating his wife has nothing to do with trips to the DR...................your off your rocker.

The list of accusations against Menendez concerning his involvement with the doctor and DR are extensive; He has already lied about payment for the trips...it is obvious Melendez wanted to keep the trips hidden from public scrutiny..................

Believe Menendez if you want....................he stinks in my book......and your court room standards are a joke........this is the public zone.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:02 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Beating his wife has nothing to do with trips to the DR...................your off your rocker.
A desire to fuck teenagers also has nothing to do with trips to the DR. If he is not inclined that way, he won't do it at all, whether in NJ or DR.

What if a new e-mail campaign starts tomorrow and says that while he was in the DR, he sold military secrets to the Chinese?

Does that now become more credible in your mind because it was part of his "circumstances in the DR" - whatever the fuck that means?

As for courtroom standards, I pity anyone who is accused of a crime based on flimsy evidence if you end up on his or her jury - especially if the defendant is a Democrat.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I doubt very seriously that Whirlyturd would make it onto a jury.
Old 02-19-2013, 03:11 PM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

It is about presumption of guilt.....lie on the small stuff, and he is likely to be lying on the bigger issues regarding trips to DR and his connections to the dentist.............

Hey, like I said; stick with your innocent until proven standard...it is a bogus standard when a Senator is caught up in a scandal in which he already has lied about details of his trips..........
Old 02-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

and you scream about everything. Does that prove the world is hard of hearing?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women