Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60433
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Scarlett would like you to pick the best Man Ad !
ayeseeku 3 14.29%
CK13 0 0%
seeker 1 4.76%
rockerrick 17 80.95%
cinnamonshark 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-06-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63
Default Scarlett Says Pick The Best Man Ad

ayeseeku
Premium Access

Reviews: 6

HMMM my add:
Tall Blue Eyed Romantic seeks you.
Now available. A man who loves women. A man who understands that foreplay begins before the wine is open. A man who knows that the softest touch is often the quickest way to racing hearts and trembling legs.....

Menu: I have a warm accepting smile, and a playful personality. You will not feel alone in wanting...anything....everythi ng....you will only feel acceptance and reassurance that you will be taken care of... that my arms will be open to you after any intense experience... whatever that may be...

I have to alert you: I will look at you like it is my first time, with awe and wonder and with a feeling that I have been given a gift, a gift I don't deserve..... It happens every time....it's a little embarrassing....so sorry in advance.

Fees: I will want a warm human memory: the memory of a single touch, or a light kiss of the neck, or the smell of perfumed hair, or best of all -- the sparkle in your eyes before our first kiss. Something so real that it can never be taken away from me... something a lonely dying man would trade his fortune for...

Newbies welcome
Specials during the week.

CK13
Registered Member

The perfect ad for me is something that invokes safety. You need to reach out through the ad and let your audience know that everything is okay and you're there to take care of them. It's not about photos, fancy words, or gimmicks. It's about providing a safe and comfortable environment where they can relax and let their fantasies come true.

Trust is probably the cornerstone of safety here. It's hard to feel safe with someone you cannot trust. So you need to make an effort to prove you can be trusted. I've seen lots of example of this in many ads and it must work since it keeps happening.

One thing you want to avoid though, is saying the same thing everyone else does, which can be hard. Something that has always been true for me personally is that anything said over and over again, becomes meaningless. Like apologies. They simply stop working after a while. There are only so many ways of saying these sorts of things however.

I would suggest something like this.

I know why you're here, reading this. You're lonely. You need someone to comfort you. To take away the stress of your daily life. Life can be hard, but there are people like me to help you.

(description of self)

I am here to make you feel better. To be the only one who will never judge you. I would love to meet you. (contact information) Please contact me, because I know that together we can both make you feel better.

Reading that, I realize it sounds almost like those ads about calling a suicide, drugs, or some other hotline. But really, I think this would work. Because that's what providers really are, the "I'm horny and have no outlet." hotline. :P

Seeker
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
New thread! Mock ad. May the best ad err man win. 5 entries only, one winner and to be fair...the co ed can judge One catch.... Winner must donate at least $100 to Safeplace. So...not exactly free, but we will see how it turns out!!

I'm game for any contest, here's my short entry:

Will you be my secret boyfriend? I’ve never done this before, but I’m feeling horny and it’s Friday night.
Forgive me for saying so, but I’m kinda hot and walk around the office and get admiring stares. It seems guys are afraid to approach me. So I go home and browse match.com… but I’m not interested in a long term thing… for now.
I got on this hooker website kind of by accident, but I don’t know who I’m dealing with, or who to trust. That concerns me some. At the same time anonymous sex sounds exciting. I’d like to earn some money so I can to do some things I need to do. At the same time I’m afraid I might want a little more. I’m in shape and have long hair and love to be touched. Pictures are attached.

rockerrick
Apostle Of Evil

Reviews: 43

Super Sexy Spinner w/ Specials 100
Hi Eccie ladies , I'm NEW to Eccie , but not the hobby . I'm a 5'6" 150 lb Brn haired Blu eyed Super Sexy Spinner . I'm in Austin most weekends and available for fun . Incall appts at a clean , safe , 3 star hotel , centrally located . Available for outcall 40.00 + I have a very extensive menu , practically nothing I won't do ! I have exceptional skills , large penis , and smooth warm very wet tongue for Daty .
Yes I am CIM !!!!!!! I'm very discreet , it'll be our little secret , your SO need not know of our fun adventures together . My lips are sealed , except when delivering a ground shaking , earth shattering BFE session of your dreams ! I'm well reviewed just search coed for rockerrick and read all my praises . Our sessions will be relaxed , lots of fun , and sexy as hell ! I'm not a clock watcher , and always leave you with a smile on your face . And lots of juice on mine ! I'm loveable , cute , and sooooo eager to please , just call or text or send a PM ! You won't be disappointed !

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

100% me or it's free !

So if you're ready for the ride of a lifetime just contact me at 555 555-1212 or PM .
I am *2* Fr***** and serve ice cold beer for your enjoyment !
Newbie Friendly w/ alternate screening - very light I'm not difficult .
P411 is always accepted and encouraged .
Available for overnight and Travel !
Most Resonable Rates In Town .

Until we meet Baby / xoxox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDNy6MuqrMQ

cinnamonshark
Latina Lover Xtreme

Reviews: 9

Scarlett Rossi's Man-Ad Challenge
For those who don't know what this is all about, here is a link to that page

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=656532&page=2

Hey Ladies! Don't settle for that "hello, pop, and go" kind of guy. Get with me, and you are in for a time with a man who believes in the art of taking it slow, andpleasuring a women. I have been gifted with nimble fingers and a long tongue. Willing to find out more?Then stop scrolling and shoot me a P.M.
~Cinnamonshark~
Old 02-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews

What about still looking?

Rick wins for calling himself a spinner. That's awesome
Old 02-06-2013, 05:14 PM   #3
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Scarlett had to pick the ads to be in the poll , she chose 5 . SL was definitely funny as hell !
Old 02-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #4
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

THX Scarlett and Rick for putting this together !!

If any of you have followed the 2 threads, you know which sissy I voted for :-)

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=656532
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661488

and I never expected to be included, that record is meant to be broken by a Kitty who upgraded from Luz'er to D'Luxe. Your's soon Fun6Cum
Old 02-06-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
Kitty D'Luxe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 144411
My ECCIE Reviews

This poll is on the front page of the site BTW...
Old 02-06-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

I would like to thank the acadamy and.... wait a minute... I didn't win? Opps sorry!

I vote for Rick.... crazy SOB!
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #7
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty D'Luxe View Post
This poll is on the front page of the site BTW...
woohoo, now how to handle stardom?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
John_Dough
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Hands down puts Scarlett in the running for threAD of the year.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:34 PM   #9
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well hells bells, it appears strap ons not included?? waughhhhhh. I've been robbed!!!

"I'll get you my little pretty!"

Great fun Scarlett!! good job Hun. ThreAD of the year, no doubt
Old 02-06-2013, 08:55 PM   #10
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry to have left anyone out I picked the first 5 based on perceived time into the ad, originality & genuineness. The others were all pretty effn' funny even the malicious and sarcastic
Old 02-06-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
I'm sorry to have left anyone out I picked the first 5 based on perceived time into the ad, originality & genuineness. The others were all pretty effn' funny even the malicious and sarcastic
and the simple and brilliant ones .... just kidding.
Your ThreAd, you rule.
It is Fun-tastic !
Old 02-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #12
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Yay ! ayeseeku in the house , I was thinking I put to much of a fix in !
Old 02-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #13
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

RR- can we make the poll transparent? We should get to see who votes!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #14
rockerrick
Account Disabled

I chose anonymous because people tend to not vote on polls that ID them .

Space or Z can you change the option to show who did the votes ?

Update : Space said he was unable to , but he's asking Admin if there is a way .
Old 02-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #15
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, no problem! As long as everyone can vote that's cool.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women