Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #1
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Default The reasoning behind age discrimination?

I realize there's a sticky regarding NBA, but something I'm curious about, is that the other common restriction I see is "No men under 30" "No men under 35" "Older gentlemen only".

I could take some guesses as to why that is (money and some kind of worldly perspective are two that come to mine), but my specific assumption is that women have had some bad experiences with younger men. What I'm curious about, is what kind of experiences are they having with younger men that would make them cut that age bracket out of their potential customer base? It's obviously not universal, but it's common enough to be remarked upon.

Also, it seems like it would be good advice for younger hobbyists to avoid certain behaviors, since they're seen as risky clientele within the industry --- on some level, in any case.

My apologies if this has been covered ad infinitum, or if it's something obvious I shouldn't even have to ask about.
proudoftexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #2
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an age restriction, but it is on the upper end vs. the lower. My body, my choice and after the "What would you do if a client died on you" threads, I am considering getting medical release forms! I am not going to have sex with a guy who makes me think of my grandpa, and many women have sons that are under 30, which is why they have their rules in place. If it literally creeps you out to be with men a certain age, you should not be forced to do it, much less explain it.

Don't let the marketing bs fool you either. Many women won't see young guys because they know they can get a 10 from a 70 year old, and getting a high score from a young guy who is also attractive, is not that easy. I have never had to deal with the commonly reported issues pertaining to young guys, that so many claim to deal with. Older guys can be just as cheap, nasty, rough, and demanding, so I call bs on that one. That's a broad brush to paint with. I also call bs on "Older men are more mature and better in bed." Not the case, and it depends on what you define as "mature" and "Good in bed" lol.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:34 AM   #3
JessicaKnightly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139802
My ECCIE Reviews

I refuse to see anyone under 18 or over 112! PERIOD! I just won't do it and you can't make me. Otherwise, age is just a number.

Actually, I would feel uncomfortable with anyone under 21 or is so old he has to bring his nurse with him.
JessicaKnightly is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
If it literally creeps you out to be with men a certain age, you should not be forced to do it, much less explain it.
No doubt! I'm just curious.

Lol, JessicaKnightly.

Thanks for the answers.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a lady that prefers older gentlemen also. Young guys can be great, too. It's just a preference, nothing set in stone. I state on my website, my preference is over 35, but if you are in your 20's all is not lost, as long as you have references and are established in the community. So basically, if someone is a first timer in their 20's I am reluctant to meet this gent. I've tried to meet first timers in their 20's and the bulk of those experiences weren't so great. They either wasted my time, or haggled my rate or were disrespectful or asked too many incriminating questions. So to answer your question, these have been my experiences that "limits" -not completely eliminates, that age bracket. I just prefer someone who has a little bit of worldly experience to know how to treat a lady. Not all 20 somethings are the same. So that's why I'm still willing to meet a 20 something, as long as he is not a first timer. Speaking of which, forget 20 somethings. What about teens?? I've had a couple 18 year olds contact me recently. I entertained the thought, I was courteous in my responses, but in the back of my head I knew it was all a waste of time. And you know what? It was!!
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #6
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Thanks, Tatiana.

I'm in real estate, and my experience has been if someone has restrictions as to who they're willing to work with, in general it's because of some kind of bad experience with that category. That was a helpful answer. 'Preciate it!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
Thanks, Tatiana.

I'm in real estate, and my experience has been if someone has restrictions as to who they're willing to work with, in general it's because of some kind of bad experience with that category. That was a helpful answer. 'Preciate it!
Thats pretty much the reasoning behind it all- too many bad experiences with the same crowd type makes people take caution, or eliminate that bracket altogether to protect themselves. Anyway, I'm glad I could help! Be well out there in the great state of Texas
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

Less drama.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I refuse to see anyone under 18 or over 112! PERIOD! I just won't do it and you can't make me. Otherwise, age is just a number.

Actually, I would feel uncomfortable with anyone under 21 or is so old he has to bring his nurse with him.
For my 100th birthday your all invited. First lady to make the candle stand up gets a DOT. (Dust on tits because ill only be shootin dust by then)
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:06 AM   #10
MC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

There's usually a stigma that younger guys are immature and unreliable (NCNS). Unfortunately there are some idiots out there who ruin it for the rest of us. I'm 24 and have been lucky enough to see a number of wonderful ladies despite this stigma. For instance, one of my ATFs is a provider in her 40's. When I first contacted her, I tried to be as professional as possible, and it convinced her to see me. I ended up having a great time with her. Later, she told me that I was the youngest guy she had ever seen and that normally the younger guys who contacted her were rude and obnoxious. However, because I had acted mature when contacting her, I was an exception. So in the end, it definitely pays off to be mature and treat a lady with respect.
MC is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #11
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

10 years ago there was a very elderly German man who made a public announcement that he'd will his entire fortune to the last woman who slept with him.

This is the only link I could find.

You should do something similar, beezdat!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #12
proudoftexas
Not banned yet

Thanks, MC. Good viewpoint.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #13
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudoftexas View Post
10 years ago there was a very elderly German man who made a public announcement that he'd will his entire fortune to the last woman who slept with him.

This is the only link I could find.

You should do something similar, beezdat!
I still have 50 something years to plan it out. Plus, when I die, I want to be broke as a joke. Nothing would concern me more than knowing I left money on the table here.
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:27 AM   #14
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Some of it could be that younger guys tend to be able to recover quicker and tends to treat the lady like a sex monkey!!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:31 AM   #15
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
Hey now I need my BettyBoob Nurse to hook up my Penis Erection Pump for ya.
shorty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women