Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2012, 04:21 PM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking INCALLS, Texting, Driving & Emails!

Ok, let’s get this straight once and for all! If you’re a "Provider" in a hotel room "WAITING" for a hobbyist to arrive, guess what he might be doing? That’s right DRIVING to come and see you!I don't text and drive like so many others who care about peoples safety! Stop your incessant texting. Block your damn number and call.

And when did texting replace talking? You have an hour to text back and forth but don't have 2-3 minutes to talk?

Not everyone has email on their phone. Many hobby phones don't have this service. So sending an email telling a hobbyist your canceling or running late isn't the brightest idea!

Oh and Google Voice" sucks dick! It has delays and countless times providers tell me they didn't get any message. Then they reboot there phone and there they are!

And while I'm on a rant, not everyone has maps or a GPS in their car. So when you text an address (thats incorrect) 30 minutes before a session, we might not make it in time! So now we need to pull over to text you again for correct information and or directions. Oh that’s right, your touring you don't know where you are and can't give directions. You say you have a lot of no shows? Hummmmm.... I wonder why?

Happy Holidays! I can’t wait to meet you! (CALL ME!)
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #2
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Because I might hear her sexy voice, and I might "get off" right then and there at the sound of it, and I won't need to consummate the meeting after all. That would be very bad for business. Unless of course, she had a 900 number to call.....
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Have a bad day SL?
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Ok, let’s get this straight once and for all! If you’re a "Provider" in a hotel room "WAITING" for a hobbyist to arrive, guess what he might be doing? That’s right DRIVING to come and see you!I don't text and drive like so many others who care about peoples safety! Stop your incessant texting. Block your damn number and call.

And when did texting replace talking? You have an hour to text back and forth but don't have 2-3 minutes to talk?

Not everyone has email on their phone. Many hobby phones don't have this service. So sending an email telling a hobbyist your canceling or running late isn't the brightest idea!

Oh and Google Voice" sucks dick! It has delays and countless times providers tell me they didn't get any message. Then they reboot there phone and there they are!

And while I'm on a rant, not everyone has maps or a GPS in their car. So when you text an address (thats incorrect) 30 minutes before a session, we might not make it in time! So now we need to pull over to text you again for correct information and or directions. Oh that’s right, your touring you don't know where you are and can't give directions. You say you have a lot of no shows? Hummmmm.... I wonder why?

Happy Holidays! I can’t wait to meet you! (CALL ME!)
Been there, done that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Have a bad day SL?
At least I had a better weekend than he did!
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Sorry but I disagree I prefer texting due to being hearing impaired it can help keep from misunderstanding things since its printed instead of trying to hear.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Texting taint is always welcome.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Have a bad day SL?
Does it show? LOL I'm on vacation now.... it will get better!

Let me give you a handy example of late (one of many!)

Drove two hours to meet a provider. I tell her I'm in the area one hour and thirty five minutes before the session. I get a text one hour before the session asking if we are still on? I think huh? I just text you 20 minutes ago telling you I'm in the area. So I reply YES WE ARE A GO! So 30 minutes before I get a text giving me an address. (Address is missing one number) So I text I can't find that address. Is it a hotel, motel, apartment, home? Ten minutes goes by I get the correct address. I'm seven miles away. it takes me 15 minutes to get there with traffic. I get to an apartment community with 3 different entry areas. Super large community. I text OK I'm here. Ten minutes goes by I get a text which gate are you at? I reply the one with the office building. Ten minutes goes by and I get a gate code. But I don't know where to go. So I text which gate left or right and what’s the apartment number? Ten minutes later I get a text telling me when you are "in" text me! I reply Which apartment number, which building? 10 minutes goes by and I get a text, are you in the gate? I reply no which gate should I drive into left or right? I get a text 10 minutes later "I'm sorry but I need to cancel because your 20 minutes late and I have other appointments. I text well how about a 30 minute appointment? I get a text two hours later telling me next time to be on time!
Old 12-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #8
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Holly Molly.... three world class MODS all posting in the same SL threAD! you guys aren't going to gang up on the "Hooker Whisperer" are you?
Old 12-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Texting taint is always welcome.
There are some things you can ALWAYS count on! LOL
Old 12-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #10
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Quote:
Does it show? LOL I'm on vacation now.... it will get better!

Let me give you a handy example of late (one of many!)

Drove two hours to meet a provider. I tell her I'm in the area one hour and thirty five minutes before the session. I get a text one hour before the session asking if we are still on? I think huh? I just text you 20 minutes ago telling you I'm in the area. So I reply YES WE ARE A GO! So 30 minutes before I get a text giving me an address. (Address is missing one number) So I text I can't find that address. Is it a hotel, motel, apartment, home? Ten minutes goes by I get the correct address. I'm seven miles away. it takes me 15 minutes to get there with traffic. I get to an apartment community with 3 different entry areas. Super large community. I text OK I'm here. Ten minutes goes by I get a text which gate are you at? I reply the one with the office building. Ten minutes goes by and I get a gate code. But I don't know where to go. So I text which gate left or right and what’s the apartment number? Ten minutes later I get a text telling me when you are "in" text me! I reply Which apartment number, which building? 10 minutes goes by and I get a text, are you in the gate? I reply no which gate should I drive into left or right? I get a text 10 minutes later "I'm sorry but I need to cancel because your 20 minutes late and I have other appointments. I text well how about a 30 minute appointment? I get a text two hours later telling me next time to be on time!
Again, been there, done that!

Quote:
Holly Molly.... three world class MODS all posting in the same SL threAD! you guys aren't going to gang up on the "Hooker Whisperer" are you?
IDK, do we need to?
Old 12-12-2012, 06:09 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Again, been there, done that!

IDK, do we need to?
Need too? NO! Deserve.... let's talk about that some other time!
Old 12-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #12
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Point SL ... he has been a bad boi.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #13
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Point SL ... he has been a bad boi.
Only if he fails to point to the taint.
Old 12-12-2012, 06:40 PM   #14
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Lol @ hooker whisper

So did u try the voice call SL?
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #15
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

And before I help to totally hijack this thread,

SL, I feel your pain. If the lady is in an apartment, I hope she will at least let me know the name of the complex.

I have traveled to most of the major cities, am familiar with most of the major areas. If a lady I have not seen before tells me, say, Arapahoe and Preston in Dallas, I would like to know the name at least since there are several complexes in the area. If she is visiting the area, say in San Antonio and says "1604 and 410" again, there are several hotels in the area.

Anything they can do to narrow my search radius helps both her and I. I am probably not going to be running late after having to drive a mile or 2 to the next crossover, get on the other access road, then figure out if I have to turn off the access road to get to her place.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women