Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2012, 07:46 AM   #1
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking The Austin Crew.... I made it!

Posted by MILFAMY in a National threAD!

This is the typical MO of the frequent (yes, 23.15 posts a day!) posting Austin eccie crew. They are the reason that many Austin ladies are using posting history as a screening tool, and many reputable Austin providers are focusing their attention solely on clientele from other sites. A mere glance at the recent reviews and coed discussions will tell you what you're dealing with. It's best to ignore these...people, as they truly seem to have no life outside of the board, and will bash a stranger with no qualms whatsoever. Even turning them down evokes their "wrath". They will go on for paragraphs (and pages), and it's just plain tiresome for those that have fulfilling professional and personal lives.

Seems like that sword cuts both ways. I'm pretty sure hobbyist might evaluate a show case and reviews but take postings by the provider into consideration when making a choice as well. This one being no exception.

Always interesting to witness when someone screws up who jumps at the opportunity to kick that person when they are down. Says a lot!

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Some people just have no appreciation for weird. Or maybe they are jealous because they live in a city that sucks the life out of you and gives nothing back.

That said, I'm not a big fan of posts that go on for pages. Some of us do have a life, fulfilling or otherwise.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #3
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Posted by MILFAMY in a National threAD!

This is the typical MO of the frequent (yes, 23.15 posts a day!) posting Austin eccie crew. They are the reason that many Austin ladies are using posting history as a screening tool, and many reputable Austin providers are focusing their attention solely on clientele from other sites. A mere glance at the recent reviews and coed discussions will tell you what you're dealing with. It's best to ignore these...people, as they truly seem to have no life outside of the board, and will bash a stranger with no qualms whatsoever. Even turning them down evokes their "wrath". They will go on for paragraphs (and pages), and it's just plain tiresome for those that have fulfilling professional and personal lives.

Seems like that sword cuts both ways. I'm pretty sure hobbyist might evaluate a show case and reviews but take postings by the provider into consideration when making a choice as well. This one being no exception.

Always interesting to witness when someone screws up who jumps at the opportunity to kick that person when they are down. Says a lot!

Exactly, Still! If someone wants to really get "real", if we ALL had TRULY fullfilling personal lives or professional lives in some cases, NONE of us would be here...

hmmmmmmmmmm ijs......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

While Amy singles me out and doesn't name others, could some of the rest of the "crew" answer a couple questions for me?

1) When do I get my jacket and arm patch?

2) What's a professional hooker? Do they have cards?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

no one asked her to join Eccie that is hers and EVERY other Providers choice... and i for one I have never cared if a Provider does not want to see me.. that is her choice just like its my choice not to see them . If anyone is pissing about Suzy Provider not seeing them then I will agree with Amy, get over it and move on... plenty pussy to be had...
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

And if these reputable providers ( I would assume she is including herself) are focucing solely on clients from other sites, why is she and others like her still here?? lol

sixx
Old 11-25-2012, 11:55 PM   #7
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

because it's here to be used.

all of my better clients here lurks but doesn't post.

I'm sure that will ring true for many others.

not to say ECCIE is a bad place, actually it's a gem compared to most of the other boards out there (I'm only a member of 6), but for it to be fun and profitable you must use it correctly.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #8
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
all of my better clients here lurks but doesn't post.

I'm sure that will ring true for many others.
The same an be said for "Better Providers". There is a huge number of ladies that simply run ads and nothing more. They see clients, get reviews, and either never read or simply ignore the reviews that are posted and go about business.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:20 PM   #9
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
because it's here to be used.
Well duh, I know that. I have found out recently, that life is too fucking short. If you hate something so much, get the fuck out, and do something else.

sixx
Old 11-26-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I love post like her's , lets you know the personality behind the handle . Didn't say it was a good thing !
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #11
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And what did she say that was rude/obscene? Or did you not like it simply because you thought she was referring to you. Sixx, no one is going to stop providing because of a fee asshats here, no one with any sense anyhow... But yes I agree, if you find something disturbing or irksome, you do have a choice.

Whispers, which came first, the chicken or the egg. Perhaps they don't post in the public areas so they don't become a target or have to endure the drama that goes along with it...

Ijs
Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

ain't nothing to bring opposing views together like a common disdain for women...

IJS
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Whispers, which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Chickens evolved from non-chickens through small changes caused by the mixing of male and female DNA or by mutations to the DNA that produced the zygote. These changes and mutations only have an effect at the point where a new zygote is created. That is, two non-chickens mated and the DNA in their new zygote contained the mutation(s) that produced the first true chicken. That one zygote cell divided to produce the first true chicken.

Prior to that first true chicken zygote, there were only non-chickens.

The zygote cell is the only place where DNA mutations could produce a new animal, and the zygote cell is housed in the egg. So, the egg must have come first.

Quote:
Perhaps they don't post in the public areas so they don't become a target or have to endure the drama that goes along with it...

Perhaps. We can argue the point forever..... IMO the really great providers simply do not need to have a posting presence. That is the foray of those in need of additional business not garnered through product, pricing and advertising.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #14
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh, darn. And here I thought all those little reply buttons were containers for discussion/conversation. I I did not know that you had to be desperate for business to want to socialize, or have an opinion. What about those ladies that hardly post ads, but participate heavily in discussion? Considering she barely posts an ad, would she still be considered desperate, in your opinion, for participating?

Btw, if I ever start a thread on the topic, I will use the above quote. Because I think its interesting.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #15
Whispers

Quote:
Oh, darn. And here I thought all those little reply buttons were containers for discussion/conversation. I I did not know that you had to be desperate for business to want to socialize, or have an opinion. What about those ladies that hardly post ads, but participate heavily in discussion? Considering she barely posts an ad, would she still be considered desperate, in your opinion, for participating?

Btw, if I ever start a thread on the topic, I will use the above quote. Because I think its interesting.
So what your really saying here is that you like being able to state your opinion and make insinuations with it but you dislike hearing from others with a differing opinion.

Because I never discounted yours. Just offered my own.

We can certainly find isolated examples to discount each other's points so it is really a useless subject for debate.

I prefer to look at the overall big picture.....

A lady with a with a product (body, skills, TCB etc) in demand simply needs to run ads and get positive reviews to stay busy. There is no real reason for her to participate so we see very few actually participating in comparison to the large numbers that advertise.

Those that DO participate, for the most part, tend to have some deficiency in one area or another.

Notice I am saying "Most"... not all... There are certainly exceptions.....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women